PDA

View Full Version : WNBA /Next year

Ari Gold
04-01-2018, 07:34 PM
That?s a tough pill to swallow.
I will throw this out there, I don?t know the WNBA draft rules but it wouldn?t shock me to see Big T declare for the draft. I thought this win or lose. She would want to out with these Srs. Even more so now the way we lost
We will have a good team next year , but not a final four team

Plus she will be a top 10 pick right now . You can?t teach her size, rebounding and presence inside
Put 4 WNBA players around her and she might be a even better pro.
She will only get better offensively .

It all depends on how much she likes college, she can always come back and graduate

Quaoarsking
04-01-2018, 07:43 PM
I will throw this out there, I don?t know the WNBA draft rules but it wouldn?t shock me to see Big T declare for the draft. I thought this win or lose. She might want to go out with these Srs.

Plus she will be a top 10 pick right now . You can?t teach her size, rebounding and presence inside

It all depends on how much she likes college, she can always come back and graduate

Nobody does that. The average WNBA salary is around $70,000, and as a rookie she would get less. Also nobody does that.

Ari Gold
04-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Nobody does that. The average WNBA salary is around $70,000, and as a rookie she would get less. Also nobody does that.

I understand that ... just saying

Todd4State
04-01-2018, 07:53 PM
That's actually a big reason why we might be able to become a powerhouse in Women's basketball. We don't have to worry about the pro leagues poaching our best players and recruits every year.

RocketDawg
04-01-2018, 08:00 PM
She said she'd be back next year regardless. She wants her degree. And I don't think she will change her mind.

Ari Gold
04-01-2018, 08:06 PM
She said she'd be back next year regardless. She wants her degree. And I don't think she will change her mind.

Then there’s your answer..
A thread ender.

RocketDawg
04-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Then there’s your answer..
A thread ender.

I suppose not since you replied. She said that a month or so ago.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-01-2018, 08:31 PM
A month ago she said she would return for her senior year. She reiterated that after tonight's game. She could change her mind later I guess.

Coach007
04-01-2018, 08:35 PM
We will be better next year than this year!

Ari Gold
04-01-2018, 08:37 PM
I suppose not since you replied. She said that a month or so ago.

I was saying you ended my theory if she indeed said that. Did you not understand that?

I had no idea that she even addressed this months ago. but since she had too it must have been brought up

BB30
04-01-2018, 08:38 PM
I will throw this out there, I don?t know the WNBA draft rules but it wouldn?t shock me to see Big T declare for the draft. I thought this win or lose. She would want to out with these Srs. Even more so now the way we lost

Won’t happen. Also think she has hit her ceiling athletically. She starts playing against other girls even close to her size on a regular basis and she will have a difficult time scoring.

Saltydog
04-01-2018, 08:39 PM
They'll zone us to death, pack it in on T and we don't have any shooters left. Holmes is not a shooter. Danbury wouldn't take wide open 3's tonight. Where's the offense going to come from?

Saltydog
04-01-2018, 08:45 PM
many 2 foot shots she missed this year.

basedog
04-01-2018, 08:46 PM
T needs another year of maturity, she is still young and learning the game. She is just now realizing she can and does dominate. She will be back stronger and much better.

I?m not worried about outside shooters for next year, we will be better on D plus bigger. Vic will find a shooter or two. I think we will run more next year.

RocketDawg
04-01-2018, 08:49 PM
I was saying you ended my theory if she indeed said that. Did you not understand that?

I had no idea that she even addressed this months ago. but since she had too it must have been brought up

No, I actually thought you were being sarcastic. Pretty much "sounded" like it, as much as a typed post can "sound".