PDA

View Full Version : Bad coaching tonight.

drummerdawg
04-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Love Vic but this is on him. Pitiful offensive game plan, terrible possessions coming out of timeouts, let's them make runs without calling a timeout, not using Vivians like we should have, etc. Did we tell Ro not to shoot? Because she had several opportunities and passed them up.

Homedawg
04-01-2018, 07:31 PM
Love Vic but this is on him. Pitiful offensive game plan, terrible possessions coming out of timeouts, let's them make runs without calling a timeout, not using Vivians like we should have, etc. Did we tell Ro not to shoot? Because she had several opportunities and passed them up.
This , my friend, is full fledged ****ing stupid, you mean the play he drew up to get his 6'7" post player the ball from 3' form he goal? Yeah stupid. We lost. You are a dipshit
T missed shot after shot from 5' yeah bad game plan. Just amazing.

Ari Gold
04-01-2018, 07:35 PM

Did we tell Ro not to shoot? Wow

West Tn Dawg
04-01-2018, 07:36 PM
I don't understand why we just passed it around until late in the clock and then shot hurried 3's! They had two starters with 4 fouls most of the 4th quarter and we never took it to them.
I love Vic and he has won us a lot of games, but I think you have to put this one on him.

ShotgunDawg
04-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Yup, Vick followed up his best coaches game with his worst.

BuckyIsAB****
04-01-2018, 07:37 PM
I def wouldve put D and Holmes in in the 3rd bc we looked like pure garbage with no energy in that qtr. And I was wondering why we dont run VV off of screens and ISO her up more. BUT

Its easy to say all that now. Vic is a great coach either way

drummerdawg
04-01-2018, 07:37 PM
This , my friend, is full fledged ****ing stupid, you mean the play he drew up to get his 6'7" post player the ball from 3' form he goal? Yeah stupid. We lost. You are a dipshit
T missed shot after shot from 5' yeah bad game plan. Just amazing.

More to the game than that one play homie. You forget the 15 point blown lead? Where was Vivians? Why did we not know how much time was on the clock after timeouts? Like I said, I love Vic but he tends to outcoach himself in our biggest games.

ShotgunDawg
04-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Vic & our girls just gave up the largest comeback in championship game history

Saltydog
rotation. They had no depth in the post AT ALL. Why didn't Mo, Danbury and Ro start driving right at them. They would've either had to foul us or let us score. But no, we just stood around out there. We didn't weave, we didn't drive. We just ****ing stood there.

Typical MSU boys. I've seen this shit for 40 years. My Daddy used to say MSU cannot stand prosperity. He was right.

MrKotter

When shotgun agrees with you then you know something moronic was posted

Saltydog
04-01-2018, 07:46 PM
the 3rd on.

Bulldog1
04-01-2018, 07:47 PM
I love Vic, but I agree on this. We had a foul to give and we didn?t use it.

LC Dawg
04-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Well, it looks like at least a few State fans will be happy if A&M steals Vic from us. But seriously, for ****s sake, we don?t need a thread titled ?Bad coaching tonight? after losing consecutive national championship games no matter what happened in the game.

BankerDog
04-01-2018, 07:56 PM

Gosh you're the absolute worse poster in internet history. Turn in your fan card and go somewhere else. It's obvious you don't know anything about any sport.

West Tn Dawg
04-01-2018, 08:07 PM
rotation. They had no depth in the post AT ALL. Why didn't Mo, Danbury and Ro start driving right at them. They would've either had to foul us or let us score. But no, we just stood around out there. We didn't weave, we didn't drive. We just ****ing stood there.
Thats excactly what I'm saying. Even after they got 4 fouls, we never took it to them. That's what ultimately cost us the game.

Homedawg
04-01-2018, 08:15 PM
More to the game than that one play homie. You forget the 15 point blown lead? Where was Vivians? Why did we not know how much time was on the clock after timeouts? Like I said, I love Vic but he tends to outcoach himself in our biggest games.

Homie, way more like go watch again, big T missed 12 shots inside 6'. And Vivians had multiple shots inside 15 she missed. Bad coaching I know. Shit internet is good for dumb ass people like y'all who didn't see it. We got shots. AND missed 7 of 17 ft. Guess he coached that too on the last night considering we were a 75 % shooting team from the line. Was he perfect? No. But if we make a damn layup w 30 sec left he'd be a damn hero. Just watch before you make stupid ass comments.....please.

Homedawg
04-01-2018, 08:17 PM
I love Vic, but I agree on this. We had a foul to give and we didn?t use it.

The foul to give is tough, yes we had one but she you have to be careful not to foul on the shot, and it's not like she didn't make an incredibly hard shot. She did.

yjnkdawg
04-01-2018, 08:18 PM

Not sure what your intent is here? But with your insight** and knowledge** on our basketball program, it will probably be a thread on who you think should coach at MSU? Just for your information, there were 2 teams in the championship game and one was MSU.

drummerdawg
04-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Homie, way more like go watch again, big T missed 12 shots inside 6'. And Vivians had multiple shots inside 15 she missed. Bad coaching I know. Shit internet is good for dumb ass people like y'all who didn't see it. We got shots. AND missed 7 of 17 ft. Guess he coached that too on the last night considering we were a 75 % shooting team from the line. Was he perfect? No. But if we make a damn layup w 30 sec left he'd be a damn hero. Just watch before you make stupid ass comments.....please.

So, obviously going inside wasn't working, why keep doing it? That's was by design and I guess you think that was a good coaching decision?

Leeshouldveflanked
04-01-2018, 08:21 PM
You probably won't have to kick Vic much anymore.

Homedawg
04-01-2018, 08:23 PM
So, obviously going inside wasn't working, why keep doing it? That's was by design and I guess you think that was a good coaching decision?

Smh..... well shooting from 4 damn feet looks like a good damn idea to me.... yeah one would think...and conseidering we shot it soooo well from outside tonight, he could have saved himself from being called an idiot... I mean i don't know why I'm responding to something something sooo ****ing stupid?? We got our girl toooo many close shots that she didn't make so stop??? Good grief.

BB30
04-01-2018, 08:24 PM
If T makes the easy looks she had tonight we win by double digits despite the comeback. I have never seen so many missed easy shots. Coaching wasn’t the best but it certainly did not cost us the game. Missing extremely easy shots and fts cost us the game.

Homedawg
04-01-2018, 08:24 PM
You probably won't have to kick Vic much anymore.

Yeah well I'm sure you are happy I'm sure he ran em too much all year. ****

BB30
04-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Vic can’t go out there and make shots for them. His job is to get them the easiest looks possible and then the girls have to execute. The girls didn’t execute tonight.

Homedawg
04-01-2018, 08:27 PM

You have now been nominated for a complete dumbass though after this post. I honestly don't think I've ever read something so damn stupid. Ever. Ever. A bitch of Vic, great, but this is it? Unreal stupid.

BB30
04-01-2018, 08:30 PM
You have now been nominated for a complete dumbass though after this post. I honestly don't think I've ever read something so damn stupid. Ever. Ever. A bitch of Vic, great, but this is it? Unreal stupid.

Yea he’s lost it.

yjnkdawg
04-01-2018, 08:30 PM
The foul to give is tough, yes we had one but she you have to be careful not to foul on the shot, and it's not like she didn't make an incredibly hard shot. She did.

Agree, on the intentional foul is not as simple as it seems. and that shot is maybe a 10% chance of making it. That was a very difficult and contested shot.

Leeshouldveflanked
04-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Yeah well I'm sure you are happy I'm sure he ran em too much all year. ****

Nope, he admitted he made a mistake by doing that last year after the UCONN game... he said he wouldn't do that this year.

Saltydog
04-01-2018, 08:34 PM
you need to know?

3rdGen
04-01-2018, 09:58 PM

I am right there with you! It?s not on Vic, it?s on the girls not converting plays when they should have and being extremy tentative in their shot selection, you know what **** the ref on that last call too. I am ****ed up on my insides right now. I was hoping to celebrate a natty with my pops who has been a STATE fan a whole lot longer than I have. We never said we had it and never talked shit even up at the half. Just prayed that we could hold on. He even said in the 2nd, he didn?t care wether we won the game 17 to 14 or not just as long as we won.

My feels go out to all these dawg fans that have literally been waiting a lifetime to see the trophy come home with us. Y?all are all family and I hope that one day we can all celebrate that special thing that has eluded us for so long.

First and foremost thank God for saving your soul if that?s what you believe, thank God for your family because they are the most important thing in your life, pray for these girls who gave us everything they had and finally praise God, go dawgs and HAILSTATE!