PDA

View Full Version : I just want to give a big **** YOU to everyone...

Coach34
10-06-2013, 01:23 PM
that kept trying to say Auburn was terrible and OM was going to beat them. (Bubb Rubb and bocfarm especially). Stop with the Freezus panic over a ****ing recruiting class.

Remember that "**** you" you gave me Bubb when you went out of your way to defend OM because "I made you do it"? Well, **** you for defending their sorry ass. See where it got you?

A&M is going to get their ass this week- they had the week off to get ready for them also. I wouldnt expect 6 turnovers from A&M this Saturday.

TheRef
10-06-2013, 01:27 PM
that kept trying to say Auburn was terrible and OM was going to beat them. (Bubb Rubb and bocfarm especially). Stop with the Freezus panic over a ****ing recruiting class.

Remember that "**** you" you gave me Bubb when you went out of your way to defend OM because "I made you do it"? Well, **** you for defending their sorry ass. See where it got you?

A&M is going to get their ass this week- they had the week off to get ready for them also. I wouldnt expect 6 turnovers from A&M this Saturday.

Also, doesn't help that their all-great WR said that they wouldn't lose another game. I think that pissed off some players and went on every bulletin board for every team for the rest of their schedule. I think Ole Miss just woke up a few sleeping giants that will try to keep them from a bowl game.

HoopsDawg
10-06-2013, 01:29 PM

Strong Post!!

blacklistedbully
10-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Me too. I'm definitely on record as saying time & again these guys were buying into the obscene hype Ole Miss was getting. There was no doubt in my mind Auburn would beat OM.

cheewgumm
10-06-2013, 01:49 PM
I definitely thought Ole Miss would win, so I was wrong there too.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Did someone get a shot of the tweet and should we put that on the jumbo tron when we beat them in the Egg Bowl

Coach 57
10-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I also said they were overrated as well C34. They are still going to have 5-6 wins heading into Starkville though because of that weak schedule.

bocfarm
10-06-2013, 02:07 PM

I'm glad to be wrong ab that. I'll be sure to call you out every time your wrong from here on out.

Which will be a shit ton

Coach34
10-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Feel free- Hell I was wrong about us Saturday. I damn sure didnt expect LSU to run us out of the stadium.

But going out of your way to defend OM around here will be pointed out- Ole Miss hype is for Sixpack, not here

Political Hack
10-06-2013, 02:18 PM
I still don't think Auburn's that good. I think them, us, OM, and Arkansas are all about the same.

Coach34
10-06-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm still sick over the Auburn loss- definitely one we let slip away

Quaoarsking
10-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I wish they had beaten Auburn -- Auburn can rot in Hell with their trees after the Cam incident.

cheewgumm
10-06-2013, 02:35 PM
AMEN...damn, I can't get over that one.

I think Bama did Ole Miss a huge disservice in "figuring out" their offense. Kind of game everyone a gameplan against them...the beaver looked befuddled on the sidelines. I think he knows that now there is a blue print so they are gong to struggle now.

I'm still sick over the Auburn loss- definitely one we let slip away

blacklistedbully
10-06-2013, 02:39 PM
I still don't think Auburn's that good. I think them, us, OM, and Arkansas are all about the same.

I think we're a little better than all of them. If we played Auburn 10 times, we'd beat them at least 7 IMO. If we played them again this week, I'd bet all my vcash on us, even if we had to give them 7 points. OM is a closer call, but I do think we're better overall, especially in the trenches.

And at this point, I'm not so sure SCar is better. They look like another team that is over-hyped. TAMU is clearly better on offense, but I'm thinking we're much better on D. I just have this feeling our front 7 is going to have a good day against Manziel this year, and he's going to get "up close and personal" several times with Mr. Jones.

Dawgfan77
10-06-2013, 02:51 PM
I also said they were overrated as well C34. They are still going to have 5-6 wins heading into Starkville though because of that weak schedule.. Funny that once A&M beat them and we beat BG we will both be 3-3. That Missouri game doesn't look as winnable either for the bears. They struggle with physical teams that like to run the ball so ark will give them some issues. Saying all that I feel both teams could come into the egg bowl 5-6

TopDog58
10-06-2013, 03:07 PM
I also said they were overrated as well C34. They are still going to have 5-6 wins heading into Starkville though because of that weak schedule.

I thought before the season they were looking at easily 7 wins with that schedule. But not so sure now. That Mizzou game isn't the automatic W that their fans have penciled in.

TopDog58
10-06-2013, 03:26 PM
I think we're a little better than all of them. If we played Auburn 10 times, we'd beat them at least 7 IMO. If we played them again this week, I'd bet all my vcash on us, even if we had to give them 7 points. OM is a closer call, but I do think we're better overall, especially in the trenches.

And at this point, I'm not so sure SCar is better. They look like another team that is over-hyped. TAMU is clearly better on offense, but I'm thinking we're much better on D. I just have this feeling our front 7 is going to have a good day against Manziel this year, and he's going to get "up close and personal" several times with Mr. Jones.

Our D-line is improved a bit from last year, but our LB group is the same and they were 2 steps slow last year. Manziel will run at will on us.

Todd4State
10-06-2013, 03:42 PM
AMEN...damn, I can't get over that one.

I think Bama did Ole Miss a huge disservice in "figuring out" their offense. Kind of game everyone a gameplan against them...the beaver looked befuddled on the sidelines. I think he knows that now there is a blue print so they are gong to struggle now.

I'm not sure how bright Freeze is.

Exhibit A: Telling people to e-mail Ole Miss if they know about any wrong doings in recruiting last year.

Exhibit B: Refusing to kick field goals against Alabama.

Exhibit C: Telling ESPN that they always line up Moncrief on their sideline and if they don't, it's a trick play.

Todd4State
10-06-2013, 03:44 PM

They are extremely lucky to be where they are. Their wins are a last second win over Vanderbilt on a jet sweep, SEMO State, and a win over the worst Texas team in the Mack Brown era one week after they fired their DC. They're pretty close to being 1-4.

Coach34
10-06-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure how bright Freeze is.

Exhibit A: Telling people to e-mail Ole Miss if they know about any wrong doings in recruiting last year.

This was actually a calculated move by him to find out where there were possible chinks in the armor when the NCAA came calling so they could work to plug those leaks. Turning shit into OM Compliance only helped them find out what was out there- it didnt hurt them

C222
10-06-2013, 04:03 PM
I didn't think there was any way Auburn would beat OM. Congrats on being right. Also congrats on calling everyone dumb asses for thinking LSU was 2-3 TDs better than us.

CadaverDawg
10-06-2013, 04:06 PM
I didn't think there was any way Auburn would beat OM. Congrats on being right. Also congrats on call everyone dumb asses for thinking LSU was 2-3 TDs better than us.

Hahaha +1

TheRef
10-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Hahaha +1

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/BURN.gif

Coach34
10-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Got to take the bad with the good- but as I said- defending the BearSharks and then being wrong will get you called out pretty quickly around here

hells bells
10-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Puke once a day over that disaster.

notsofarawaydawg
10-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Feel free- Hell I was wrong about us Saturday. I damn sure didnt expect LSU to run us out of the stadium.

But going out of your way to defend OM around here will be pointed out- Ole Miss hype is for Sixpack, not here

What is Sixpack? **

Marooned
10-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Auburn is an incredibly difficult teAm to beat at home. Always have been. I don't know if it's the proximity of the crowd to the field or that obnoxiously high crown their field has. That being said, if the game had been in Starkville then we win that game by a few TDs and likewise if OM played them in Oxpatch I think OM gets the win.

MemphisDawg
10-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Got to take the bad with the good- but as I said- defending the BearSharks and then being wrong will get you called out pretty quickly around here

So being wrong ok our team is ok. But being wrong in other teams is calling out worthy.

Ok yeah that makes this site look REAL good. This forum has NO homerism at all going on.

I mean hate to break it to you but being wrong is being wrong either way.

Bubb Rubb
10-06-2013, 08:15 PM

Well, I never said "**** you." But I'll say it now. **** you for shitting on Tyler Russell constantly when he played better than "ya boy" last night. I'm still looking for that apology.

You are a world class douche bag.

Bubb Rubb
10-06-2013, 08:16 PM

Nobody ever "defended" the "BearSharks." Auburn is terrible. We should've beaten them by two touchdowns. If you disagree, you're a dumbass. What they did to Ole Miss doesn't change that.

Douche.

CadaverDawg
10-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Well, I never said "**** you." But I'll say it now. **** you for shitting on Tyler Russell constantly when he played better than "ya boy" last night. I'm still looking for that apology.

I see your frustration, and I'm not agreeing with Coach on anything, but I disagree with you about Russell playing better than Dak last night. They actually both played really well I thought.

chainedup_Dawg
10-06-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm not one to defend coach as I'm about 50/50 on agreeing and not agreeing with him on things. However, I do seem to remember someone saying something along the lines of "**** you for making me defend them".

Coach34
10-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Well, I never said "**** you."

You said:

"Oh, so it's the old, "ignore what I said on the message boards the week of the Vandy-Ole Miss game, because I originally picked Ole Miss to win" argument. As full of shit as ever, I see.

Oh, and FU for making me have to defend Ole Miss."

Did I misinterpret what FU stands for?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?5983-VegasInsider-has-Bama-17-1-2-vs-the-RebelBearSharks/page2&highlight=Bubb+Rubb

bocfarm
10-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Auburn is an incredibly difficult teAm to beat at home. Always have been. I don't know if it's the proximity of the crowd to the field or that obnoxiously high crown their field has. That being said, if the game had been in Starkville then we win that game by a few TDs and likewise if OM played them in Oxpatch I think OM gets the win.

Haha! So the home advantage is 25 point swing. No chance

Will James
10-06-2013, 09:13 PM
You said:

"Oh, so it's the old, "ignore what I said on the message boards the week of the Vandy-Ole Miss game, because I originally picked Ole Miss to win" argument. As full of shit as ever, I see.

Oh, and FU for making me have to defend Ole Miss."

Did I misinterpret what FU stands for?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?5983-VegasInsider-has-Bama-17-1-2-vs-the-RebelBearSharks/page2&highlight=Bubb+Rubb

Hahaha I love archived posts arguments they are a specialty of mine too

Coach34
10-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Nobody ever "defended" the "BearSharks." Auburn is terrible. We should've beaten them by two touchdowns. If you disagree, you're a dumbass. What they did to Ole Miss doesn't change that.

Douche.

"Oh, and FU for making me have to defend Ole Miss."- Bubb Rubb

hacker
10-06-2013, 09:29 PM
hahahah! Get em, Coach!

I hope all the people who have been sucking Freeze's dick got egg* on their face.

slickdawg
10-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Ok Children, enough. We're all Dawgs here.

Schultzy
10-07-2013, 12:05 AM

So being wrong ok our team is ok. But being wrong in other teams is calling out worthy.

Ok yeah that makes this site look REAL good. This forum has NO homerism at all going on.

I mean hate to break it to you but being wrong is being wrong either way.
What's wrong with homerism? We need more of that if you ask me me. Speaking of which I'd tell you to go to hell but by the looks of your username it appears you're already there.