PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking out loud.........

West Tn Dawg
04-01-2018, 09:29 AM
and by no means am I second guessing or trying to tell Vic how to coach...............
I wonder if it would work if he started the game with the subs and let Jaz and Danberry run them to death for awhile and take there legs away. Then bring in the starters to run away with it?
Maybe even let them give some hard fouls early.
Only leave them in as long as it was within 6 or 8 points.

sleepy dawg
04-01-2018, 10:07 AM
and by no means am I second guessing or trying to tell Vic how to coach...............
I wonder if it would work if he started the game with the subs and let Jaz and Danberry run them to death for awhile and take there legs away. Then bring in the starters to run away with it?

You're a mad man!

Ari Gold
04-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Next time think out loud and don?t post ...

basedog
04-01-2018, 11:35 AM
You go with what got us to the Championship! Why you would even think that is "Will Clark" crazy*****

AlmostPositive
04-01-2018, 11:57 AM
I think Will Clark should replace Vic today... ND would be caught completely off guard.

Cloak
04-01-2018, 12:08 PM
I think Will Clark should replace Vic today... ND would be caught completely off guard.

Now that is the type of innovating thinking State needs

Leroy Jenkins
04-01-2018, 12:35 PM

Insert “Bold strategy,Cotton” meme.....

Lord McBuckethead
04-01-2018, 12:38 PM
UConn ran them, and got beat.
I would slow it down as much as we can and still run our offense. Got to get clean looks and help big T on the boards.

West Tn Dawg
04-01-2018, 04:36 PM
UConn ran them, and got beat.
I would slow it down as much as we can and still run our offense. Got to get clean looks and help big T on the boards.

Thanks for the civil reply bucket. Just a thought, obviously the The rest of the message board hero's don't have them.