PDA

View Full Version : Trrevone Boykin will never take another NFL snap

Bully13
03-28-2018, 10:38 AM
last week he beat his girlfriend to the point she spent 3 days in the hospital. he took her to the hospital and she was in such bad shape they had to transfer her to Parkland (same hospital where JFK was pronounced dead) via helicopter. when the hospital staff started asking questions, he left and never returned to visit her.

he broke her jaw in three different places and it is currently wired shut. she gave an interview to a news person that I just listened to on the radio. she claims she has text msgs from him telling her to say it was an accident. she says she's covered for him on several other prior abuses but not anymore.

I find it hard to believe that when someone is beaten that badly, you would want the guilty person punished and would not lie about it.

Trevone is claiming he didn't do it and his girlfriend is lying. bullshit, he's headed to the slammer.

RocketDawg
03-28-2018, 01:18 PM
He sounds like a really upstanding gentleman. I've gotta ask though ... if he's abused her before, why in the world did she stick with him? She shoulda been out of there the first time he landed a blow.

dawgs
03-28-2018, 01:36 PM
I don’t think y’all understand the mental manipulation that goes on in abusive relationships.

Political Hack
03-28-2018, 01:47 PM
I don’t think y’all understand the mental manipulation that goes on in abusive relationships.

Agree. Scared is scared. Scared to leave. Scared to stay. It’s a no win, no way out situation for a lot of women. Hopefully this is a new beginning for her.

drunkernhelldawg
03-28-2018, 01:49 PM

yep.

BeardoMSU
03-28-2018, 01:52 PM

This.

Commercecomet24
03-28-2018, 01:55 PM
Agree. Scared is scared. Scared to leave. Scared to stay. It’s a no win, no way out situation for a lot of women. Hopefully this is a new beginning for her.

This.

BulldogDX55
03-28-2018, 02:49 PM

Ditto. It's not as easy as some people think to leave an abusive relationship.

THE Bruce Dickinson
03-28-2018, 03:52 PM
Didn't this guy assault a police officer the night before TCUs bow game a few years back? Stand up guy. I hope this piece of shit goes to jail for a long long time.

Bully13
03-28-2018, 04:06 PM
Didn't this guy assault a police officer the night before TCUs bow game a few years back? Stand up guy. I hope this piece of shit goes to jail for a long long time.

that would be correct. he did indeed do that. looking forward to the local news tonight here in FT Worth