PDA

View Full Version : ESPN doesn't give us much chance against Penn State...

MCsMGs
03-26-2018, 09:18 PM
Now all we need is for the preacher to post that that is no way we can beat them and we're in!

Either way, I'll be sitting in Madison Square Garden tomorrow night and I'm pumped! I'm excited for our team and what this experience will mean to the program going forward.

Ari Gold
03-26-2018, 09:19 PM
Espn ... yawn..

yjnkdawg
03-26-2018, 09:23 PM
ESPN doesn't coach or play basketball. So who cares what they say or project in the tourney.

Bulldog1
03-26-2018, 09:26 PM
Espn has hired a bunch of mentally handicapped people to run that network. Don’t believe anything you see over there

MCsMGs
03-26-2018, 09:28 PM
I suppose that line could have used some ***

Since they are 0-fer with us since we started the NIT, I feel pretty good about it.

SaintDawg
03-26-2018, 09:52 PM
A broken clock is right twice a day, you dolts. We didnt have a chance v Baylor. Had no chance v Louisville. ESPN go 17 your mother. Show the game and shut the 17 up. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Jack Lambert
03-26-2018, 09:58 PM
A broken clock is right twice a day, you dolts. We didnt have a chance v Baylor. Had no chance v Louisville. ESPN go 17 your mother. Show the game and shut the 17 up. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Technically since you have both AM and PM those are two separate times.

preachermatt83
03-26-2018, 10:19 PM
We will lose...

Thank you,
The Preacher.

Pit Bull
03-27-2018, 02:15 AM
Now all we need is for the preacher to post that that is no way we can beat them and we're in!

Either way, I'll be sitting in Madison Square Garden tomorrow night and I'm pumped! I'm excited for our team and what this experience will mean to the program going forward.

You should have about 40-50 MSU fans with you from the NYC area. NY Opera Dog (world's greatest theological know-it-all liberal) I bet will be there too. Doubt many from down hera will make a trip to NYC for a NIT game. Why fight that traffic, pay those high costs, and deal with 8 million people who don't give a crap about you. My big 60" Aquos will do just fine thank you.:cool:

MCsMGs
03-27-2018, 09:07 AM
You should have about 40-50 MSU fans with you from the NYC area. NY Opera Dog (world's greatest theological know-it-all liberal) I bet will be there too. Doubt many from down hera will make a trip to NYC for a NIT game. Why fight that traffic, pay those high costs, and deal with 8 million people who don't give a crap about you. My big 60" Aquos will do just fine thank you.:cool:

Not quite the same to me. Nothing like “being there”. I have plenty of airline miles to burn and I’m not a sit on the couch type unless I have no choice. After trying to convince the Bulldog nation it was worthwhile to make the effort to go to the Hump, I’m sure not gonna try to convince anyone to go to NY.

Tbonewannabe
03-27-2018, 09:19 AM
Not quite the same to me. Nothing like “being there”. I have plenty of airline miles to burn and I’m not a sit on the couch type unless I have no choice. After trying to convince the Bulldog nation it was worthwhile to make the effort to go to the Hump, I’m sure not gonna try to convince anyone to go to NY.

Thank you for going and supporting the team for those of us who can't. I haven't went back to the Hump in about a decade due to either work or just lack of give a crap but I am going to make the effort next year. Hopefully they have a game close to Atlanta next year.

drunkernhelldawg
03-27-2018, 09:24 AM
I rewatched the Louisville game last night. The commentators were very complimentary and impressed by our team. And a note to my fellow Bulldogs: Do yourself a favor and enjoy that game again.

drunkernhelldawg
03-27-2018, 09:30 AM
I think the game is seen as even. PSU was a 2.5 point favorite. Both teams are four seeds in the NIT. Who wants it most? My money is on us.

Todd4State
03-27-2018, 09:30 AM

Traffic? Take the subway.

Bulldog1
03-27-2018, 11:38 AM
BPI is 71% for Penn State. Close to the Louisville game.

msstate7
03-27-2018, 11:44 AM
IDK much about penn state basketball. Do they like to play halfcourt or get out and run? I really hope they try to run with us like Louisville

shannondawg
03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
Weren't we +5 1/2 agains Louisville?

MarketingBully
03-27-2018, 11:47 AM

It’s the BPI which is as worthless as a poopy flavored lollipop to quote Patches O’Houlihan.

msstate7
03-27-2018, 11:49 AM
Weren't we +5 1/2 agains Louisville?

Thought it was more than that

SaintDawg
03-27-2018, 11:58 AM
Technically since you have both AM and PM those are two separate times.

Technically, I need to not post when I been drinking.

drunkernhelldawg
03-27-2018, 01:09 PM
Here's a link to PSU schedule and results. Reminds me of us. Each of the their NIT wins has been Double OT according to the schedule. Is that correct?

Bulldog1
03-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Here's a link to PSU schedule and results. Reminds me of us. Each of the their NIT wins has been Double OT according to the schedule. Is that correct?

They haven’t adapted their schedule to a 4Q game, so that’s why it shows 2OT.

Jack Lambert
03-27-2018, 01:31 PM
Technically, I need to not post when I been drinking.

That's the best time. "For the rest of us".:)