PDA

View Full Version : Big T...

Liverpooldawg
03-25-2018, 08:41 PM
23 points and 21 boards in a regional final. She has no skills though, right 34? ********

basedog
03-25-2018, 08:45 PM
23 points and 21 boards in a regional final. She has no skills though, right 34? ********

It's just part of his agenda, he knows dominate performance.

Let's all enjoy, HailState!

DawgRockur
03-25-2018, 08:46 PM
Serious question.. has that guy ever been right about anything when it comes to MSU basketball?

Coach34
03-25-2018, 08:47 PM
When did I say she didnt have skills? Link please or stfu

shoeless joe
03-25-2018, 08:50 PM
Her skills are developing and getting better...see her free throws for example. But there is no doubt that her size is what makes her a D1 talent. There's nothing wrong with that and it's certainly not a slight...is what it is and I'm dang glad she plays for us.

Liverpooldawg
03-25-2018, 08:51 PM
When did I say she didnt have skills? Link please or stfu

I don't bookmark stuff for later like you do. You have said it or something very much like it several times. I think the most recent was after we lost to USC.

basedog
03-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Her skills are developing and getting better...see her free throws for example. But there is no doubt that her size is what makes her a D1 talent. There's nothing wrong with that and it's certainly not a slight...is what it is and I'm dang glad she plays for us.

She will be even better next year. She is a game changer.

Coach34
03-25-2018, 09:00 PM
I don't bookmark stuff for later like you do. You have said it or something very much like it several times. I think the most recent was after we lost to USC.

I have said nothing of the sort. You are making up shit.

yjnkdawg
03-25-2018, 09:09 PM
Associate HC, Johnnie Harris, can be commended for working with Big T and helping her to develop and get to where she is now in her career. If anybody doesn't believe that, then ask Coach Schaefer.

tcdog70
03-25-2018, 09:12 PM

You said She didn't have skills enough to an all American. You said there are 3 better centers than Her, but you couldn't name them. When you are wrong just man up.

Liverpooldawg
03-25-2018, 09:12 PM

Maybe I'm mistaken. I don't think so though. If so I apologies.

Liverpooldawg
03-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Well, I did a cursory search and you did say this: Wanda is not a force and you see why she wasnt an AA. She doesnt change ballgames.

23 & 21 kind of changes a game wouldn't you say?

RocketDawg
03-25-2018, 09:39 PM
Isn't all the chest thumping about who said what and who said something first a bit sophomoric?

Coach34
03-25-2018, 09:53 PM
You said She didn't have skills enough to an all American. You said there are 3 better centers than Her, but you couldn't name them. When you are wrong just man up.

I didnt say that at all. I said there were 2 better centers than her and that she wasnt ****ed over for AA. You could make a case she deserved it- and could see where she didnt make it. I also pointed out the that 3rd team AA didnt have a center on it.

Stop making up shit

Coach34
03-25-2018, 09:53 PM
Well, I did a cursory search and you did say this: Wanda is not a force and you see why she wasnt an AA. She doesnt change ballgames.

23 & 21 kind of changes a game wouldn't you say?

please link that thread- would love to see it...I cant wait to see where I said a 6'7 woman Center didnt change ballgames

tcdog70
03-25-2018, 10:17 PM
I didnt say that at all. I said there were 2 better centers than her and that she wasnt ****ed over for AA. You could make a case she deserved it- and could see where she didnt make it. I also pointed out the that 3rd team AA didnt have a center on it.

Stop making up shit
Way twist what you say and don't say. You have made fun of Her and given Her a shitty nickname. And just who are the 2 Centers better than Her? Wilson is not a Center. if I wanted to go back I pull up threads where you said She wasn't skilled and didn't deserve to be an all America , I guess Icould.everyone who reads EDawg knows your shtick.

maroonmania
03-25-2018, 10:19 PM
Way twist what you say and don't say. You have made fun of Her and given Her a shitty nickname. And just who are the 2 Centers better than Her? Wilson is not a Center. if I wanted to go back I pull up threads where you said She wasn't skilled and didn't deserve to be an all America , I guess Icould.everyone who reads EDawg knows your shtick.

C34 has never said anything negative about Big T. Now this Wanda person is a different story.***

tcdog70
03-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Isn't all the chest thumping about who said what and who said something first a bit sophomoric?

A bit sophomoric. Ha, maybe. Good description,of 34.

Coach34
03-25-2018, 10:29 PM

I didnt twist anything- at no time did I say she didnt deserve to be an AA- I said she wasnt ****ed over because she wasnt named an AA. You are literally making up shit. There is a search function on this board- feel free to use it

Wilson was listed as the Center for the 1st team AA team. Take it up with them.

starkvegasdawg
03-26-2018, 12:07 AM
I have complained about the number of point blank shots she has missed throughout the season.

QuadrupleOption
03-26-2018, 12:45 AM

Look I don't know who the #2 center was, but A'ja Wilson is a beast. I'd take her over McCowan, and that is NOT a slight against McCowan. T's a great player, but she's not as good as Wilson.

Still, having the 3rd best Center in the nation still means your Center is really good.

mstatefan91
03-26-2018, 01:24 AM
Look I don't know who the #2 center was, but A'ja Wilson is a beast. I'd take her over McCowan, and that is NOT a slight against McCowan. T's a great player, but she's not as good as Wilson.

Still, having the 3rd best Center in the nation still means your Center is really good.

But Wilson isn't a Center so this is a stupid ass take..

QuadrupleOption
03-26-2018, 01:46 AM
But Wilson isn't a Center so this is a stupid ass take..

So sorry, and **** yourself.

smootness
03-26-2018, 02:37 AM
please link that thread- would love to see it...I cant wait to see where I said a 6'7 woman Center didnt change ballgames

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?65335-Lady-Dogs-Cowgirls-game-thread/page2

He literally posted what you said word for word.

Coach34
03-26-2018, 05:29 AM
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?65335-Lady-Dogs-Cowgirls-game-thread/page2

Attaboy Smoot. Now fellas, that's how its done. Link and everything. I stand corrected Liverpool- you got me.

Wanda had a great game against a team with no height. She was dominant. Since struggling in the SEC Tourney against A&M and SC- she has played well in the NCAA Tourney. Hopefully it continues. We'll see if she deserved AA status at the FF- because she will have to be a force for us to win it

basedog
03-26-2018, 05:55 AM
Regardless of rewards, T has dominated inside and is the main reason we are 36-1. I can't understand why there is even an argument about her, she is by far the best center Msu has ever had and her stats are real and are facts.

"We'll see if she deserved AA status at the FF- because she will have to be a force for us to win it"

Why question 34, are you saying we have to win the FF for you to think she "deserves" AA?

You obviously are way out of the park not thinking T is AA status, I'm betting Vic and every Coach in America thinks she is a beast and one of the best players in the country.

Sometimes the agenda should be set aside and wearing maroon glasses can help the agenda more than putting down one of our own. Pretty sad to be questioning about a player or team playing n the FF, we all need to enjoy the moment cause times like this and even players like T don't come around enough at Msu!

Btw, she has a great personality and represents Msu at a high standard!

msbulldog
03-26-2018, 06:42 AM
Yep Basedog! Hail State!

Leeshouldveflanked
03-26-2018, 07:27 AM
NCAA record for rebounds is 539 .... Big T has 502..... also shooting %61.1 from the field.

Liverpooldawg
03-26-2018, 08:29 AM

It was a direct quote, that was a copy and paste. You said it.

Edited to add I hadn’t read the whole thread. Thanks smoot.

Liverpooldawg
03-26-2018, 08:31 AM

Wilson is a forward.

tcdog70
03-26-2018, 08:41 AM

he knew all the time what he said. he didn't think anyone would go back --Thanks Smoot. Notice-- He has never said he was wrong.

tcdog70
03-26-2018, 08:45 AM

Dude, no need to be mad. Just that you posted something that was pretty wrong. Like apples to Oranges.. everybody thinks Wilson is the best player in the nation--but She isn't a center. Big T has to be in the top 2 Centerin the Nation

Jack Lambert
03-26-2018, 08:48 AM

That is different then saying she doesn't have skills.

Liverpooldawg
03-26-2018, 08:52 AM
That is different then saying she doesn't have skills.

But saying she is t a game changer is pretty close to the same.

AlmostPositive
03-26-2018, 08:53 AM
It takes some guts, what with the search engine and all, to accuse someone who is quoting you verbatim of "making shit up." This should probably be filed away for future reference.

Liverpooldawg
03-26-2018, 08:55 AM
It takes some guts, what with the search engine and all, to accuse someone who is quoting you verbatim of "making shit up." This should probably be filed away for future reference.

I even told him I had done a search.

MadDawg
03-26-2018, 08:57 AM

It would almost make you think C34 must just say shit to rile people up, and really doesn't put much thought into it.

maroonmania
03-26-2018, 09:02 AM

C34 certainly never has any trouble remembering anything he's ever posted that he's ended up being right about. Selective amnesia I guess.

AlmostPositive
03-26-2018, 09:20 AM
It would almost make you think C34 must just say shit to rile people up, and really doesn't put much thought into it.

Stirring the pot is a time-honored online passtime. I think they call it trolling these days.

BuckyIsAB****
03-26-2018, 09:25 AM
I said she didnt have much skill and she really doesnt.

She was 3 inches taller than the other girl.

And before I get slammed we would not be in the final 4 without her. Im not hating Im just being honest.

What is her post move? Turn around? No. Hook shot? No. Up and under? No. She just catches it and puts it back up as anybody who is that much bigger and stronger should do.

BuckyIsAB****
03-26-2018, 09:31 AM
I dont think I've seen her take and make a middie all year long. Its frustrating watching the point blank misses at times.

All that said I like T & we dont stand a chance vs UConn without her

tcdog70
03-26-2018, 10:20 AM
I dont think I've seen her take and make a middie all year long. Its frustrating watching the point blank misses at times.

I don't how many of Y'all have played Center. But sometimes the Bunnys aren't as easy as they look. There is banging -low shoving, a technique to make you lose balance, but sometimes not Called a foul by refs. Sometimes you get in a hurry, I think T has this happen to Her. She shoots with out being set. But if you are shooting over 60% , people should not complain too much.

mstatefan91
03-26-2018, 10:51 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/fIPf8DbupMPQc/giphy.gif

Tbonewannabe
03-26-2018, 11:13 AM
I said she didnt have much skill and she really doesnt.

She was 3 inches taller than the other girl.

And before I get slammed we would not be in the final 4 without her. Im not hating Im just being honest.

What is her post move? Turn around? No. Hook shot? No. Up and under? No. She just catches it and puts it back up as anybody who is that much bigger and stronger should do.

Just being able to catch it and turn around without traveling is a skill. How many times have people bitched about various post players trying to dribble after they catch it in the post? She has a decently smooth stroke and has a good turn around post move. Sometimes the KISS method is the best as long as it is successful, I think going 20-20 is pretty damn good. I think she also played the entire game which no one else did. She changes the entire defense when she is in the middle.

BuckyIsAB****
03-26-2018, 11:22 AM
Just being able to catch it and turn around without traveling is a skill. How many times have people bitched about various post players trying to dribble after they catch it in the post? She has a decently smooth stroke and has a good turn around post move. Sometimes the KISS method is the best as long as it is successful, I think going 20-20 is pretty damn good. I think she also played the entire game which no one else did. She changes the entire defense when she is in the middle.

Oh shes great on defense for the most part

Liverpooldawg
03-26-2018, 11:29 AM

23 points and 21 rebounds isn't just defense. She also leads the nation in offensive rebounds.

Ari Gold
03-26-2018, 11:49 AM
Holy shit people.
T is one of the top players in the country.
She doesn’t have the skill set that Wilson does, not many if any do.
Just Her presence on the court is a difference maker, which usually results in double doubles.

CowbellClanga
03-26-2018, 12:03 PM
Holy shit people.
T is one of the top players in the country.
She doesn’t have the skill set that Wilson does, not many if any do.
Just Her presence on the court is a difference maker, which usually results in double doubles.

YEAH, she is.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZOlGSJW0AAMfj4.jpg:large

AlmostPositive
03-26-2018, 12:45 PM
Of all the things I could choose to do at any particular moment, denigrating my own team's players over and over is very near the bottom of the list.

Tbonewannabe
03-26-2018, 01:32 PM

If being tall was the only requirement then I missed where Campbell, Wesley Morgan, and Riek were dominant and putting up 20-20 games. All of those guys had pretty much the same height advantage that T does.

Coach34
03-26-2018, 02:33 PM
YEAH, she is.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZOlGSJW0AAMfj4.jpg:large

Thats great. As I said 2 weeks ago- you could certainly make a case for it happening.

basedog
03-26-2018, 04:42 PM
Thats great. As I said 2 weeks ago- you could certainly make a case for it happening.

+1

I know you bleed maroon. HailState!

Joe Schmedlap
03-26-2018, 11:23 PM
McCowan is a game changer. She is a force on the boards. She is an enforcer in the paint. She is a good passer. She is good at the free throw line. There is no other 6-7 oak tree like her in the tournament. Coach Schaefer says she cleans up messes for her team mates all the time. Having listed all those superlatives, she still has zero, yes, zero offensive game with her back to the basket. If I were voting, she would be at least a 2nd team AA. It?s a joke that she was only 3rd team unless the voting ignored picking by position (which maybe it did). Even if you were trying to just pick the top 15 players in women?s college basketball, I think Big T was among the top 10, thus should have been 2nd team AA.

Percho
03-27-2018, 01:30 AM

What is her free throw % the last ten games?

She can make middie's, Vic just doesn't ask her to make them. I believe next year you will see he make them plus maybe even a few threes, if no one comes out to cover her.

mstatefan91
03-27-2018, 01:51 AM
What is her free throw % the last ten games?

She can make middie's, Vic just doesn't ask her to make them. I believe next year you will see he make them plus maybe even a few threes, if no one comes out to cover her.

Big T will be ridiculous next year. Just hope the rest of the team is halfway ready cause we are losing a lot and I mean A LOT of production