PDA

View Full Version : Louisville/Oregon State (women)

RocketDawg
03-25-2018, 12:26 PM
Louisville ahead by 19, but a Louisville girl just tried to kick an OSU girl in the face while both were on the floor. She only got a flagrant 1 and was not ejected. She should have been. If one of our players had done that I would expect and support that she be kicked out.

RocketDawg
03-25-2018, 12:42 PM
I was hoping we'd play the Beavers ....

Louisville has a good team. If we have to play them, it will be a tough game. I think they're better than SC.

klong-dog
03-25-2018, 01:06 PM
They're totally different than South Carolina. We match up better with them. Plus we have a force down low, they have yet to see. Plus, Oregon state is extremely slow. We play much tighter, tough nosed D than what Louisville is use to. We gotta get past UCLA first though.

Pit Bull
03-25-2018, 01:40 PM
They're totally different than South Carolina. We match up better with them. Plus we have a force down low, they have yet to see. Plus, Oregon state is extremely slow. We play much tighter, tough nosed D than what Louisville is use to. We gotta get past UCLA first though.

Yeah.....if the shots don't fall tonight, we won't have to worry about Louisville.

Bully13
03-25-2018, 01:42 PM
Beavers. LOL.

RocketDawg
03-25-2018, 03:05 PM
Beavers. LOL.

I can't believe they call the women's teams that. They must be tough to sign on and play Oregon State women's athletics ... surely the jokes abound. I suppose they consider being called a Beaver to be a badge of honor there nowadays though.

RocketDawg
03-25-2018, 03:06 PM

I do indeed hope you're right and I hope we have to chance to find out. Some the pundits between games seem to think that UCLA might do us in because they're so "fast". I watched them play the last game and wasn't all that impressed, but it was right after watching a men's game.