PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, totally Dan's fault...

C222
10-06-2013, 12:26 AM
For giving up 59. ****ing idiots.

TopDog58
10-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Only at MSU is the head coach never at fault for anything. Nah, he hasn't hired the clowns year in and year out that are involved with the revolving door on defense. Recruiting, hiring of coaches, firing of coaches, playcalling, scheming, motivation, none of that falls on the head man.

Let's just continue to excuse it like a proper MSU fan.

MetEdDawg
10-06-2013, 12:39 AM
When your salary for your DC is $250K a year and you play in the SEC, you aren't going to get guys with a good pedigree. You will get Sun Belt coaches, which is all we are right now. We are the first step into big time college football for Sun Belt coaches or a haven for retread coaches like Koenning and Gonzales (who I actually think is a really good coach, but he technically is a retread since he kind of got fired/let go/left Illinois).

Diaz, Collins, and all the idiots wanting Hud would be doing the exact same thing in hiring Sun Belt guys. People think Hud being from MS would really make a difference but I really don't think it will. If it did then a bunch of schools would be hiring guys that lived in the state or graduated from the school. We need to make the commitment to pay our coordinators. Hell, LSU has a FORMER NFL HEAD COACH as their OC. What did we think was going to happen when Cam Cameron went toe to toe with Geoff Collins?

bobcat91
10-06-2013, 12:44 AM
When your salary for your DC is $250K a year and you play in the SEC, you aren't going to get guys with a good pedigree. You will get Sun Belt coaches, which is all we are right now. We are the first step into big time college football for Sun Belt coaches or a haven for retread coaches like Koenning and Gonzales (who I actually think is a really good coach, but he technically is a retread since he kind of got fired/let go/left Illinois).

Diaz, Collins, and all the idiots wanting Hud would be doing the exact same thing in hiring Sun Belt guys. People think Hud being from MS would really make a difference but I really don't think it will. If it did then a bunch of schools would be hiring guys that lived in the state or graduated from the school. We need to make the commitment to pay our coordinators. Hell, LSU has a FORMER NFL HEAD COACH as their OC. What did we think was going to happen when Cam Cameron went toe to toe with Geoff Collins?

To add to that, the mighty Hud has never won the sunbelt. Let that sink in. Our brilliant fans think he will do wonders in the SEC when he can't even win the Sunbelt.

Bothrops
10-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Hud wouldn't beat Lsu. We are simply too overmatched against them in the present day of football. The discrepancy in talent has gotten out of hand. What sucks is, this is the way it will be from now on. The days of us ever topping the tigers (1970s..80s..90s) are long gone.