PDA

View Full Version : Delusion? Here it is.

Bulldog1
03-22-2018, 05:32 PM
Tennessee Football- VolNation
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/291041-alabama-practice-vs-tennessee-practices-day-new-post.html
This is part of OP’s comment
I see an Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson type team by fall
Lol. I thought OM fans were delusional!

thf24
03-22-2018, 06:06 PM
I grew up a Tennessee fan, and I can attest that they are the OM of the east. The only difference is that they have a little success in relevant history to back it up.

RocketDawg
03-22-2018, 06:15 PM
Tennessee Football- VolNation
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/291041-alabama-practice-vs-tennessee-practices-day-new-post.html
This is part of OP’s comment
Lol. I thought OM fans were delusional!

Hard to believe they would lower themselves to make the Clemson comparison ... Clemson is "new money".

3rdGen
03-22-2018, 07:18 PM
Hard to believe they would lower themselves to make the Clemson comparison ... Clemson is "new money".

HAHAHA NEW MONEY!!!!
http://www.thepuffpuffpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Screen-Shot-2018-03-19-at-12.09.35-PM-696x700.png

Bully13
03-22-2018, 07:45 PM
spent 12 years in Mempho. they are indeed a delusional and olepissesque fan base . at least they have a recent natty and some history that's not fake . and don't even get me started on the sidewalk variety.

Liverpooldawg
03-22-2018, 08:12 PM
I grew up a Tennessee fan, and I can attest that they are the OM of the east. The only difference is that they have a little success in relevant history to back it up.

They don't have a little success, they have a LOT of it. The problem is it's beginning to be as ancient as the small shreds of it the Confederates cling to. For the record if I HAD to name a second SEC team to be a fan of, for me it would be Tennessee.

thf24
03-22-2018, 08:46 PM
For the record if I HAD to name a second SEC team to be a fan of, for me it would be Tennessee.

Same here... it’s just getting tougher as I see more and more of OM’s variety of garbage in them as time goes on.

RocketDawg
03-22-2018, 08:50 PM
Same here... it’s just getting tougher as I see more and more of OM’s variety of garbage in them as time goes on.

I never have understood OM's feeling of superiority, and really never knew about it until sports boards came into existence. I can assure you that outside the state of Mississippi nobody considers them to be elite, socially or otherwise.

Liverpooldawg
03-22-2018, 09:28 PM
I never have understood OM's feeling of superiority, and really never knew about it until sports boards came into existence. I can assure you that outside the state of Mississippi nobody considers them to be elite, socially or otherwise.

THEY are the only people on the planet that DON'T know this.

Goldendawg
03-22-2018, 09:46 PM

Even when we played them for the SEC title in '98 (?), the ones I talked to reeked of a condescending attitude toward us even being in the game.