PDA

View Full Version : moving forward

stateskills
10-05-2013, 11:00 PM
The 4th quarter sucked. An understatement, sure, but "sucked" covers it.

We are going to roll Bowling Green - probably by 4 TDs. We will beat UK and Ark.the USC game will go down to the wire - maybe we'll learn how to win a close one in Columbia. And we will drop the school up north.

The difference in tonight was talent. The talent gap between our boys and the top ten schools is still too wide. But our younger players are closing the gap.

We need a "family" "all in" awakening. Our fans, alumni and students need to get on the same page in public. This constant bitching and "woe is me" crap needs to end now.

We have the best coaching staff on campus that we've had since the late 90s.

We need a little patience. And a lot of support.

Have a drink. Chill out. Be loud next week.

DownwardDawg
10-05-2013, 11:03 PM
We are a 6-6 team at best. We are better than ole miss. Not sure about Arkansas.

Bully13
10-05-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm in...I'll record it, then wait until my phone makes me happy then I'll watch... until then, I will no longer have my hair pulled while getting it from behind

messageboardsuperhero
10-05-2013, 11:04 PM
I definitely wouldn't count UK or Arkansas as anything close to sure things at this point.

We need to win games and prove it on the field. Period.

stateskills
10-05-2013, 11:09 PM
UK and Ark are as close to sure wins as they come in the SEC. This team can play - LSU was just that much better on offense. Dak over throwing one pass was the huge difference. That TO was killer. LSU has one of the top 5 offenses in the country.