PDA

View Full Version : Fitz

ShotgunDawg
03-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Rosebowl say Fitz was a ?full participant at practice yesterday. Went thorough every drill.

Think he?s feeling the heat from Key or just being a leader?

Rosey also say the WRs looked legit

Said Eiland and Jenkins look phenomenal and the OL as a whole looks extremely athletic

Rivers looks legit. Says buy the hype.

Odom’s body has taken a big step forward

There were no F bombs at practice or players called idiots.

was21
03-21-2018, 02:27 PM
both

RougeDawg
03-21-2018, 02:34 PM
Key isn?t starting. Period. That would be the most insane and asinine decision JoMo could ever make. Until OM pulls their shenanigans again in November, dont expect Key to be the #1.

ShotgunDawg
03-21-2018, 02:36 PM
Key isn?t starting. Period. That would be the most insane and asinine decision JoMo could ever make. Until OM pulls their shenanigans again in November, dont expect Key to be the #1.

Nobody said he wasn’t.

Just saying I wonder if he’s feeling a push

Bully13
03-21-2018, 02:38 PM
Fitz isn't 100% yet is he? has he been timed yet?

Ifyouonlyknew
03-21-2018, 02:44 PM
The fans perception of how long it would take to get back from this injury vs the reality of the timeline is a big difference. It's been said since like the week after his surgery that he would be ready for spring practice he just would be in a non contact jersey. He's not going to be rushed or pushed this spring because it's not necessary but he's going to get a lot of good work in.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-21-2018, 02:48 PM
Brandon Bryant out for grades. Is he expected back soon?

msstate7
03-21-2018, 02:50 PM
So, everything great? Nothing looking less than rosey?

BrunswickDawg
03-21-2018, 02:51 PM
The fans perception of how long it would take to get back from this injury vs the reality of the timeline is a big difference. It's been said since like the week after his surgery that he would be ready for spring practice he just would be in a non contact jersey. He's not going to be rushed or pushed this spring because it's not necessary but he's going to get a lot of good work in.

^This - Fitz is exactly where they said he would be.

Bully13
03-21-2018, 02:51 PM

not understanding this considering he received academic honors his freshmen year.

BrunswickDawg
03-21-2018, 02:53 PM
Fitz isn't 100% yet is he? has he been timed yet?

He's probably not, but that doesn't prevent him from being able to participate in all the drills. It's not like they run a Fitz 50 yard TD as part of their drills and run thru's.

Tbonewannabe
03-21-2018, 02:57 PM
He's probably not, but that doesn't prevent him from being able to participate in all the drills. It's not like they run a Fitz 50 yard TD as part of their drills and run thru's.

Not many schools would have your All SEC level senior QB taking any hits in the spring anyway. He takes enough hits in the season, he needs to work on his throws since he has proven he can run.

Brahmabull
03-21-2018, 03:12 PM
JoMo said Bryant had some academic issues to get straight before he would be practicing. For all we know, that could mean he hasn't been going to class or is having trouble in a class or is flunking out.

ShotgunDawg
03-21-2018, 03:22 PM
JoMo said Bryant had some academic issues to get straight before he would be practicing. For all we know, that could mean he hasn't been going to class or is having trouble in a class or is flunking out.

Prolly thought he was going to the league after last season and thus slacked off in the classroom in the Fall thinking he wouldn’t even be in school this Spring.

I know that seems cray cray but these guys receive hideous advice on a daily basis from friends and family.

Bulldog1
03-21-2018, 03:27 PM
I’m glad to hear that about Rivers. That will be one nasty D-line.

Sacrifice
03-21-2018, 03:32 PM
If Fitz is feeling any heat, its probably from learning a new offense, kicking OM in the teeth Nov 22nd, leading his team to an SEC W title and being a high NFL draft pick.

parabrave
03-21-2018, 03:41 PM

Coach said he will be back when he gets his off field problems (grades) taken care of. Some one posted his after practice news meeting link in an earlier thread.

mstatefan91
03-21-2018, 04:05 PM
If Fitz is feeling any heat, its probably from learning a new offense, kicking OM in the teeth Nov 22nd, leading his team to an SEC W title and being a high NFL draft pick.

I like this take

Ifyouonlyknew
03-21-2018, 04:35 PM
Also to be clear the media only saw a portion of practice not the entire practice so if Fitz didn't do any 11 on 11 work they wouldn't know.

Coach34
03-21-2018, 04:38 PM
Fitz is going thru practice because he can- and he has a new offense to learn.

RougeDawg
03-21-2018, 05:25 PM
Nobody said he wasn?t.

Just saying I wonder if he?s feeling a push

If he?s not feeling more internal pressure to improve than pressure from Key, we won?t have a great season.

TXDawg
03-21-2018, 05:45 PM
Coach Mo said after practice yesterday that Fitz participated in the 7-on-7 drills and some of the passing drills. I didn't get the impression from that interview that he was a full participant.

BuckyIsAB****
03-21-2018, 05:56 PM
I?m glad to hear that about Rivers. That will be one nasty D-line.

Was told he is the best DL we have outside of Simmons

Bulldog1
03-21-2018, 06:00 PM
Was told he is the best DL we have outside of Simmons

I was told the same.

Todd4State
03-21-2018, 06:32 PM

I think our fans are so used to our players not coming back that it clouds their judgement or puts them in I'll believe it when I see it mode.

David Fair syndrome.

BrunswickDawg
03-21-2018, 08:12 PM
I think our fans are so used to our players not coming back that it clouds their judgement or puts them in I'll believe it when I see it mode.

David Fair syndrome.
Another great example of Maroon induced PTSD.

Jack Lambert
03-21-2018, 09:32 PM

He might also be using it to make an example that no matter how good you are you are not bigger then the program.

Jack Lambert
03-21-2018, 09:33 PM

David Fair syndrome.

There is a big difference in medical technology to day. They can usually make you better now. What you have to worry about is the mental.

Mobile Bay
03-21-2018, 11:28 PM

If Key gets there, which I admit is very unlikely, then he should start. JoeMo owes every player on the team to start and play whoever is best in that position.

Todd4State
03-21-2018, 11:56 PM
There is a big difference in medical technology to day. They can usually make you better now. What you have to worry about is the mental.

That's true- and why I expect Fitz to make a full recovery.

As far as the mental I think the way it happened may cause Fitz to play with a chip on his shoulder and look for vengeance. We'll see. The truth is Dan exposed our QB's way too much with his running system- and even moreso with his penchant to default to a QB draw when he freaked out which everyone in America knows he would do.

Dawg61
03-21-2018, 11:59 PM
Rosebowl say Fitz was a ?full participant at practice yesterday. Went thorough every drill.

Think he?s feeling the heat from Key or just being a leader?

Nope. Unless his leg falls off he is the starting QB next season. There is no heat there is no QB battle. Quit trying to make it one. Fitz is miles ahead of Key. How you weren't able to see that after watching the Egg Bowl and Bowl game is amazing. I think you need to watch two years of Fitz's game footage again you seem to have forgotten all of it.

HoopsDawg
03-22-2018, 01:18 AM
So, everything great? Nothing looking less than rosey?

The 4-2-5 and resulting depth chart at DT.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 08:30 AM
Nope. Unless his leg falls off he is the starting QB next season. There is no heat there is no QB battle. Quit trying to make it one. Fitz is miles ahead of Key. How you weren't able to see that after watching the Egg Bowl and Bowl game is amazing. I think you need to watch two years of Fitz's game footage again you seem to have forgotten all of it.

I?ll be perfectly honest and this is my own opinion. I like Fitz but don?t love him. I respect his toughness and play making ability, but don?t think he?s accurate enough to lead us to ATL. With Key, there is obviously more risk, but the way he throws leads me to believe he could be a more accurate passer than Fitz and thus give this team a higher ceiling.

Again, I could be way off here but this is from my own evaluation. I know Fitz will start but I?m skeptical as to weather he can be efficient enough in the passing game for us to be an elite team.

Can Key do that? I don?t know, but I was really impressed in the bowl game with what he could do. It just looked right to me.

I know people will point to Key?s stats and the bowl game and Egg bowl to try and prove me wrong, but that is low hanging fruit as stats aren?t always indicative of talent. I like the feel and touch Key has when the ball comes out of his hand and believe their is a ton of ceiling there, particularly when asked to throw catchable vertical passes in Moorhead?s offense.

Saying Fitz is the automatic starter doesn?t make him a better player or more efficient passer

Coach34
03-22-2018, 08:43 AM
You will see Fitz's passing improve this year now that there is more talent at WR.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 08:51 AM
You will see Fitz's passing improve this year now that there is more talent at WR.

I agree. I think many of the drop passes though are a product of how Fitz spins the ball.

drunkernhelldawg
03-22-2018, 08:56 AM
Prolly thought he was going to the league after last season and thus slacked off in the classroom in the Fall thinking he wouldn?t even be in school this Spring.

I know that seems cray cray but these guys receive hideous advice on a daily basis from friends and family.

yep

tcdog70
03-22-2018, 08:57 AM

and the fact we will throw it over the middle and down field.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 09:05 AM
and the fact we will throw it over the middle and down field.

That may expose him more

Dawg61
03-22-2018, 09:26 AM
I?ll be perfectly honest and this is my own opinion. I like Fitz but don?t love him. I respect his toughness and play making ability, but don?t think he?s accurate enough to lead us to ATL. With Key, there is obviously more risk, but the way he throws leads me to believe he could be a more accurate passer than Fitz and thus give this team a higher ceiling.

Again, I could be way off here but this is from my own evaluation. I know Fitz will start but I?m skeptical as to weather he can be efficient enough in the passing game for us to be an elite team.

Can Key do that? I don?t know, but I was really impressed in the bowl game with what he could do. It just looked right to me.

I know people will point to Key?s stats and the bowl game and Egg bowl to try and prove me wrong, but that is low hanging fruit as stats aren?t always indicative of talent. I like the feel and touch Key has when the ball comes out of his hand and believe their is a ton of ceiling there, particularly when asked to throw catchable vertical passes in Moorhead?s offense.

Saying Fitz is the automatic starter doesn?t make him a better player or more efficient passer

Now Shotgun this is a post I respect. I am sending you rep because you admitted what I already knew you thought and I like when someone owns up to it. You need to watch Key's two games and watch his decision making. It's nowhere in the same neighborhood as Fitz. Fitz understands defenses, reads and makes better and much faster decisions than Key does. He should he's got 3 years experience on him. Key can't make up the distance mentally that Fitz has on him. I believe you're also about to see a big jump in Fitz's accuracy this last season as he's learned how to throw without using his legs as much to heal his ankle.

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2018, 09:57 AM

Key isnt as good a passer as Fitz and he wont be this year. I dont understand how anyone can look at the two and say Key is better at anything.

I like Key but it was obvious he wasnt ready to come in that Egg Bowl. Played well vs Louisville but Fitz is gonna be the best we have ever had this year.

There hasnt been a QB at MSU with the talent Nick Fitzgerald has. Fitz won me and the team over when he battled his ass off in 2016 when he was getting knocked around like a pinball vs Bama. The BYU game proved a lot as well as he showed he will fight and put his body on the line. There wouldve never been a QB controversy had Mullen not done that stupid shit with Dam Williams. Fitz did not help himself up to that point with all the partying and extra curricular activities he had going on up till 2016.

Now I will say this, from a well connected source that Key works his ass off, even that he will work harder than Fitzgerald but that is just one mans opinion.

I think both of them play but Nick is our QB.

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2018, 10:00 AM
I agree. I think many of the drop passes though are a product of how Fitz spins the ball.

First time I have ever heard an excuse for WR drops for how the ball spins. We dropped it bc we dropped it. Even the WRs will tell you that.

You're overthinking this one my friend. Has fitz had some bad throws? Yes. Everyone does. He could improve his touch some but for the most part he did his job. He will be helped tremendously by an improved WR group, But nicky fitz is a heisman candidate in 2018. Thats not maroon colored glasses either

03-22-2018, 10:03 AM

You're drunk

Jack Lambert
03-22-2018, 10:04 AM
That may expose him more

He doesn't under throw. If he is off it's him over throwing.

tcdog70
03-22-2018, 10:24 AM
That may expose him more

sorta like some posters are exposed as idiots the more they post--just saying

smootness
03-22-2018, 10:27 AM

Nobody threw more ducks than Peyton Manning. The WR's job is to catch the ball, no matter how it comes in.

TrapGame
03-22-2018, 10:29 AM

And Shotgun is gonna Shotgun.

Let's not forget Key was going up against a Peter Sirmon defense.

smootness
03-22-2018, 10:34 AM
And for the record, yes, I too believe Thompson has a higher ceiling than Fitzgerald...which is why he's going to be fantastic as the starter when he's a junior/senior. He does not have the higher ceiling next year.

Coach34
03-22-2018, 11:05 AM
That may expose him more

not at all. You have to remember- sometimes he looked inaccurate because WR's werent where they were supposed to be. We were playing back-ups and they werent reading the defender correctly to go where they were supposed to on their option routes.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 11:22 AM
Key isnt as good a passer as Fitz and he wont be this year. I dont understand how anyone can look at the two and say Key is better at anything.

I like Key but it was obvious he wasnt ready to come in that Egg Bowl. Played well vs Louisville but Fitz is gonna be the best we have ever had this year.

There hasnt been a QB at MSU with the talent Nick Fitzgerald has. Fitz won me and the team over when he battled his ass off in 2016 when he was getting knocked around like a pinball vs Bama. The BYU game proved a lot as well as he showed he will fight and put his body on the line. There wouldve never been a QB controversy had Mullen not done that stupid shit with Dam Williams. Fitz did not help himself up to that point with all the partying and extra curricular activities he had going on up till 2016.

Now I will say this, from a well connected source that Key works his ass off, even that he will work harder than Fitzgerald but that is just one mans opinion.

I think both of them play but Nick is our QB.

Very good post.

We see the same thing but interpret it differently.

The same thing is happening in all 32 NFL team?s draft meetings at this very moment.

Someone will be right and someone will be wrong. Then we?ll move on to the next debate. Lol

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 11:23 AM
not at all. You have to remember- sometimes he looked inaccurate because WR's werent where they were supposed to be. We were playing back-ups and they werent reading the defender correctly to go where they were supposed to on their option routes.

Solid point.

You know the perspective I’m coming from.

Dawg61
03-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Key only threw for 127 yards vs Sirmon defense. He wasn't effective because of his arm it was because of his legs and again it was Peter Sirmon's defense. Bama, Auburn, LSU will shut Key down running and he'll be exposed in the passing game. He's not ready to be the starter vs the top SEC West teams.

Bulldog1
03-22-2018, 11:30 AM
Key only threw for 127 yards vs Sirmon defense. He wasn't effective because of his arm it was because of his legs and again it was Peter Sirmon's defense. Bama, Auburn, LSU will shut Key down running and he'll be exposed in the passing game. He's not ready to be the starter vs the top SEC West teams.

This is the truth

Coach34
03-22-2018, 11:34 AM
Key's overall ceiling is probably higher than Fitz. But Fitz is the better QB in 2018. I expect Fitz to be a draft pick next April.

Commercecomet24
03-22-2018, 11:40 AM
This is the first time in my lifetime that we have ever had this much QB talent on campus. The baton is being passed from one great one to the next. Dak to Fitz to Key and then to Mayden and beyond. I think Key is going to be a stud but Nick is the man right now and he will be drafted next spring. I love the fact we are becoming QBU.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 11:43 AM

Absolutely

My feelings are more ingredient based.

Bully13
03-22-2018, 11:51 AM
And for the record, yes, I too believe Thompson has a higher ceiling than Fitzgerald...which is why he's going to be fantastic as the starter when he's a junior/senior. He does not have the higher ceiling next year.

I'm thinking you are going to be surprised with key next year.

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2018, 12:00 PM
Key's overall ceiling is probably higher than Fitz. But Fitz is the better QB in 2018. I expect Fitz to be a draft pick next April.

I do as well. They dont make 6'4-6'5 230-240 pound athletic freaks that can throw it 60-70 yds very often. He would get a shot somewhere even if he wasnt good just bc of the QB craze in the NFL.

I like Key he has shown a lot and you can tell the kids love him too, but I dont think he is as naturally talented as Fitz. I do think he will be a quality SEC starter though and could win us games next year if God forbid Fitz gets banged up

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2018, 12:07 PM
For all the credit Mullen has gotten as a ''QB whisperer'' he is prolly responsible for the most QB injuries in major college football as well.

Even going back to Relf our QBs have been banged up. Guess its the price you pay to run our QBs as much as we have. I think Moorhead will do it some, hed be stupid not too but I dont think we will see QB power on 3rd and 2-4 multiple times in a game again.

Also remember how bad we were on offense with Russell. Mullen really didnt adjust well to his skill set. And that was a shame bc Tyler was a really talented kid but moved like a giraffe. He wouldve been better under Crooms offense. I know thats crazy to think a Croom offense being good at anything but Russell with Boobie at RB and the OL we had in 09 wouldve been pretty good.

Coach34
03-22-2018, 12:10 PM
For all the credit Mullen has gotten as a ''QB whisperer'' he is prolly responsible for the most QB injuries in major college football as well.

Even going back to Relf our QBs have been banged up. Guess its the price you pay to run our QBs as much as we have. I think Moorhead will do it some, hed be stupid not too but I dont think we will see QB power on 3rd and 2-4 multiple times in a game again

Moorhead ran his QB's almost as much as Mullen- Fitz is going to get 10-plus carries every Saturday

Bulldog1
03-22-2018, 12:14 PM
I’m so excited to see how Moorhead runs his offense here. Mullen’s play calling had become so vanilla. Have any of y’all saw the article showing his most creative plays? It was really cool.

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2018, 12:15 PM
Moorhead ran his QB's almost as much as Mullen- Fitz is going to get 10-plus carries every Saturday

Where'd you see that at? I saw them running stretch option some but not QB power like we have for 9 years. Id be okay with 10 but he doesnt need 15-20 like we did with Mullen. Thats why we have 3 SEC RBs to run the damn thing. QB doesnt have to pull it to be effective.

McSorely isnt nearly the athlete Fitz is so Moorhead should only get better. Hes gotta be excited.

HancockCountyDog
03-22-2018, 12:30 PM
Fitz has been a 55% passer the last two years - we need that up to about 62-64% this year.

McSorley was at 66% this past year - would love to see Fitz around that number.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-22-2018, 12:33 PM
Where'd you see that at? I saw them running stretch option some but not QB power like we have for 9 years. Id be okay with 10 but he doesnt need 15-20 like we did with Mullen. Thats why we have 3 SEC RBs to run the damn thing. QB doesnt have to pull it to be effective.

McSorely isnt nearly the athlete Fitz is so Moorhead should only get better. Hes gotta be excited.

McSorely has avg 11 carries a game each of the last 2 seasons.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-22-2018, 12:35 PM
Fitz has been a 55% passer the last two years - we need that up to about 62-64% this year.

McSorley was at 66% this past year - would love to see Fitz around that number.

McSorley 1st year under JoeMo his % was 57.9% but he put some big #'s. Over 3600yds & 29tds.

Bully13
03-22-2018, 12:36 PM
McSorely has avg 11 carries a game each of the last 2 seasons.

stupid question: do sacks count as "runs"?

Bulldog1
03-22-2018, 12:38 PM
stupid question: do sacks count as "runs"?

Counts against rushing yards, but doesn’t count as a “run attempt”. At least I don’t think so.

HancockCountyDog
03-22-2018, 12:40 PM
McSorley 1st year under JoeMo his % was 57.9% but he put some big #'s. Over 3600yds & 29tds.

Yeah - but they had a monster WR in Chris Godwin - who was drafted in 3rd round. Not saying we don't have kids with that type of potential, but PSU has had some weapons the last few years at the skill spots.

I think we should expect Fitz to make a 7-9% bump this year. He should be running less - no more 20 carries a game - and he should have some solid weapons to throw to. It will all come down to how quickly the new WR's and Fitz come together. It is one of the most forgotten aspects of football, the timing that QB's need to develop with receivers.

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2018, 12:44 PM

I just looked and saw Fitz had less yards and less passing attempts in 17 than in 16. I didnt realize that until now.

Anyway, if Fitz hits those numbers, or similar is it enough to get us past Bama? I think so. He threw for 21 TDs and 10 picks 2400 yds in 16 on an average at best team

BeardoMSU
03-22-2018, 12:52 PM

Do you expect a similar jump with Fitz this year?

BrunswickDawg
03-22-2018, 01:00 PM

People seem to forget that we lost our 3 best receivers from 2016 - losing Ross to graduation and Gray and Dear to injury. That was 1,600 yards in receptions between them (Gray did have 240+ yards before injury). Gray spent the first half of the season double teamed because he was the only threat we had. Fitz lost that production and was still able to gain most of it back (or would have with 2 games lost to injury) with a cast of inexperienced guys. Not every QB can do that.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Do you expect a similar jump with Fitz this year?

I think Fitz will be around 60%

chef dixon
03-22-2018, 01:14 PM
Fitz has a lot of work to do in the passing game. He?s been in the program almost 4.5 years with very modest improvement in that area. He should have been higher than 55% completion as a redshirt junior. I?m cautiously optimistic he will but a new offense and a big injury worry me. Wideouts hopefully help.

Political Hack
03-22-2018, 01:16 PM
That may expose him more

It might also open up some huge ass running lanes.

gravedigger
03-22-2018, 01:19 PM

If you don?t have first hand info on how each operates in the new system, how can you be so sure?

smootness
03-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Counts against rushing yards, but doesn’t count as a “run attempt”. At least I don’t think so.

Yes it does. 1 rush attempt, - however many yards.

Bulldog1
03-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Yes it does. 1 rush attempt, - however many yards.

Oh ok.

Commercecomet24
03-22-2018, 01:41 PM
It might also open up some huge ass running lanes.

+1. REP Given!

tcdog70
03-22-2018, 01:45 PM
Fitz has a lot of work to do in the passing game. He?s been in the program almost 4.5 years with very modest improvement in that area. He should have been higher than 55% completion as a redshirt junior. I?m cautiously optimistic he will but a new offense and a big injury worry me. Wideouts hopefully help.

Chef, if you take all our drops and say our WRs caught half of them--then Fitz's % would be 60% or better. Plus the fact that players didn't run correct routes.

chef dixon
03-22-2018, 01:54 PM
Chef, if you take all our drops and say our WRs caught half of them--then Fitz's % would be 60% or better. Plus the fact that players didn't run correct routes.

I hope you are right my friend. I guess I worry about some of this WTF throws. The interception in the Egg Bowl is a prime example. He?s good for 1 or 2 of those a game.

TALL DAWG
03-22-2018, 02:23 PM

This is Fitzs team no doubt but all the reps Key gets this spring with the
first string will be huge in case Fitz doesn?t progress as well as we hope
this summer. His injury was a MAJOR deal and he still has a long way to
go. Thanks again u freaking land minnow, plantation dwellers!

TrapGame
03-22-2018, 02:28 PM

Yep, Gonzo was horrible as a WR coach.

Coach34
03-22-2018, 03:04 PM
. The interception in the Egg Bowl is a prime example. He?s good for 1 or 2 of those a game.

You realize the WR most likely ran the wrong route dont you?

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2018, 03:13 PM
You realize the WR most likely ran the wrong route dont you?

Coach, I get what you’re saying but how would any fan know this?

I have zero clue when the WR runs the wrong route unless he cuts it off.

bulldawg28
03-22-2018, 03:27 PM
Fitz will be fine next year. I'm not at all worried about him. However, I am worried about Key. I was not impressed with either game with his passing. He looked nothing like He was remotely ready. If he doesn't take a big leap next year we could be looking at 6 wins max in 2019. I keep reading about his high ceiling well he needs to take the elevator instead of the stairs he using to get to the top. He doesn't have time to develop slowly.

BrunswickDawg
03-22-2018, 03:27 PM
Coach, I get what you’re saying but how would any fan know this?

I have zero clue when the WR runs the wrong route unless he cuts it off.

Most plays when a QB throws to "nobody", or to the other team with none of his WR near it is a route mistake. The QB is pre-determined to throw to a spot and the WR is supposed to be there.

Todd4State
03-22-2018, 03:55 PM
The WR issues are one reason why I am really excited that we hired Luke Getsy. The guy is a WR guru.