PDA

View Full Version : I don't call people out but

Jack Lambert
03-20-2018, 10:08 PM
Those of you who say Q is lazy and Stapleton should go please stop posting your stupid post about the two.

AlmostPositive
03-20-2018, 10:11 PM
Repetitive extreme-negative posts about our players serve what purpose, exactly? Somebody please let me know. Other than someone insecure about being taken for a Genes's pager, I don't get it.

dawgday166
03-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Those of you who say Q is lazy and Stapleton should go please stop posting your stupid post about the two.

Nice Jack! +1

Pit Bull
03-20-2018, 10:46 PM
That's what I'm talking about......let's go getem' Rudy!

Lord McBuckethead
03-20-2018, 10:49 PM
Q was in another gear tonight. Reminded me of before his wrist injury. He worked well with his teammates and hustled on the boards. Stapleton, when he is in attack mode and having fun is a huge bonus for our team. He is straight athletic as all get out. Wonder how good he was prior to the knee injuries? Either way, both a great players when they bring it.

Dawgcap
03-20-2018, 10:59 PM
My thoughts on X is he is highly emotional. When he’s on he is great but when he’s not he is bad. But his effort guarding guys that are bigger and stronger is unquestionable. If he gets his emotions in check he is a heckuva player. I love the player he is just hope that he can control his emotions. The skills are there

yjnkdawg
03-20-2018, 11:09 PM
Repetitive extreme-negative posts about our players serve what purpose, exactly? Somebody please let me know. Other than someone insecure about being taken for a Genes's pager, I don't get it.

They are trolling and want attention would be my thinking on why they do that. It definitely does not help our athletic programs, and accomplishes nothing.

yjnkdawg
03-20-2018, 11:11 PM

+1 Jack... All the negative posting on our student athletes, who do their best to represent our university, gets old. Rep point given.

TXDawg
03-21-2018, 12:22 AM
X did a great job of controlling his emotions. When he played well, he didn’t talk smack and end up with a T. When he made a few mistakes or missed a few shots, he bounced back quickly.

Great game by X tonight.

Coach34
03-21-2018, 01:16 AM
I love fans- people get so emotional and caught up in the moment

Q and X played great tonight. Tonight. Vs Louisville. Their performance tonight doesn’t erase their other performances and things they have done before tonight. Peters 14 assists vs Nebraska doesn’t give him a free pass for the rest of the season. He still has to keep performing

Bothrops
03-21-2018, 01:20 AM

This

Homedawg
03-21-2018, 08:13 AM
I love fans- people get so emotional and caught up in the moment

Q and X played great tonight. Tonight. Vs Louisville. Their performance tonight doesn’t erase their other performances and things they have done before tonight. Peters 14 assists vs Nebraska doesn’t give him a free pass for the rest of the season. He still has to keep performing

Agree 100%. Also, a bad performance doesn't mean the guy sucks or should be on the pine the rest of the year. Criticism is fine w me, part of it. However, some are just stupid.