PDA

View Full Version : Coach JoMo at New Hope Baseball game.

GeoDawg
03-20-2018, 10:11 AM
Just heard Coach JoMo came to a New Hope baseball game. I don?t have any other details like why he was there. I was told that by someone who had a young son (10 or so) at the game. Apparently Coach JoMo asked him what he thought about football. The kid told him it was alright; but that he was a baseball guy. LOL

ScoobaDawg
03-20-2018, 10:16 AM
Just heard Coach JoMo came to a New Hope baseball game. I don?t have any other details like why he was there. I was told that by someone who had a young son (10 or so) at the game. Apparently Coach JoMo asked him what he thought about football. The kid told him it was alright; but that he was a baseball guy. LOL

Are you going to also report if he goes to Kroger and asks a kid if he drinking his milk?
Are you going to report if he goes to Cappe's and asks a server what's the best steak?
Are you going to also report if he goes to Bops and asks for a Sorority girl? (ice cream).

Bully13
03-20-2018, 10:21 AM
Are you going to also report if he goes to Kroger and asks a kid if he drinking his milk?
Are you going to report if he goes to Cappe's and asks a server what's the best steak?
Are you going to also report if he goes to Bops and asks for a Sorority girl? (ice cream).

c'moan scooba. I thought was kinda interesting. cut geo a little slack.

Bulldog1
03-20-2018, 10:23 AM

Haha!

shoeless joe
03-20-2018, 10:25 AM
Interesting strategy of trying to infiltrate a bama stronghold

Ari Gold
03-20-2018, 10:52 AM
CJM lead candidate for the baseball job...

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-20-2018, 11:10 AM
He's doing a little recruiting for the baseball team on the side since we basically have an interim head coach

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
03-20-2018, 12:55 PM

the most New Hope statement ever made

msbulldog
03-20-2018, 06:32 PM
Maybe hid kid was playing, ya think?

GeoDawg
03-20-2018, 06:56 PM
Could be don’t know. I just found it interesting. Wondered if he was trying to endear himself to the local communities. If so, I would be impressed.

As a contrast, consider that I have a daughter that played softball at New Hope with D J Sanders and I never once saw Van Studeman at a New Hope Softball game.

I also found it funny that a 10 year old could care less about the things us adults view as important.

FISHDAWG
03-21-2018, 07:57 AM
c'moan scooba. I thought was kinda interesting. cut geo a little slack.

agreed ... not sure why he felt the need to trash the post

I seen it dawg
03-21-2018, 11:36 AM
Are we recruiting any football players that play baseball in high school.....maybe he’s not so lazy that he would want to see how the kid competes in another sport...