PDA

View Full Version : Are you as tired of this as I am ?

Drugdog
10-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Simply put, I am really tired of this.

preachermatt83
10-05-2013, 10:02 PM
its pitiful... and if we mention mullen being the problem folks act like you have committed blasphemy... im sick of it and if I were AD id fire him right now

Political Hack
10-05-2013, 10:03 PM
0-5 against LSU
0-4 against Bama
1-4 against Auburn
1-3 against Arkansas
0-1 against A&M

I'm tired of that. I thought last year and this year could break us out of that, but losing to Auburn sank that dream. That game was the season.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 10:06 PM
ohhhhh noooooo it aint Dan. **** that he is stains 2.0 fire his ass and lets move forward

Bully13
10-05-2013, 10:06 PM
O-1 vs the beaver too...

Political Hack
10-05-2013, 10:08 PM
O-1 vs the beaver too...

I prefer 3-1 against them. If we beat them this year, and we should, we'll have won 4 of the last 5. You can't ask for much more.

Drugdog
He is not going to be fired but enough pressure should be put on him to make some changes.

Political Hack
He is not going to be fired but enough pressure should be put on him to make some changes.

he was fired before the season started imo.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 10:10 PM
dammit hack i hope you are right

Bully13
if he can beat st beaver at vegas I'll be happy at this point....bowl or not

Dawgface
I can't for the life of me figure out why people still defend his ass. We have slowly regressed over the last few years. Yes, we have gone to some bowl games and that is good. But we haven't beaten anybody worth a damn. Except for FL, but they were not that good.

Maybe we are as good as we are going to get and that is why some are happy with him. I don't know........

preachermatt83
10-05-2013, 10:11 PM
0-5 against LSU
0-4 against Bama
1-4 against Auburn
1-3 against Arkansas
0-1 against A&M

I'm tired of that. I thought last year and this year could break us out of that, but losing to Auburn sank that dream. That game was the season.

some of these idiots can't even see this

I seen it dawg
**** that bully. we should be bowl eligible before that game every yr.

Bully13
he better follow up with some crootin' though.... or at least some hard sanctions in oxfart

I seen it dawg
I can't for the life of me figure out why people still defend his ass. We have slowly degressed over the last few years. Yes, we have gone to some bowl games and that is good. But we haven't beaten anybody worth a damn. Except for FL, but they were not that good.

Maybe we are as good as we are going to get and that is why some are happy with him. I don't know........

Stains 2.0

Statecoachingblows**
10-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Is throw SEC and every dollar I could find at Stanford's coach he can recruit and coach with those academic requirements he will do just fine in Starkvegas

Bully13
10-05-2013, 10:13 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out why people still defend his ass. We have slowly degressed over the last few years. Yes, we have gone to some bowl games and that is good. But we haven't beaten anybody worth a damn. Except for FL, but they were not that good.

many times I think that today's team is not as good as his first... that concerns me.. that first year I was so damned impressed... the 2nd was a dream...been downhill since then

Political Hack
10-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Is throw SEC and every dollar I could find at Stanford's coach he can recruit and coach with those academic requirements he will do just fine in Starkvegas

recruiting at Stanford is a little different than recruiting in the SEC West.

preachermatt83
10-05-2013, 10:14 PM
man aint no way shaw leaves Stanford.... Petrino would make us a team that is consistently a top 15 team.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 10:15 PM
i want a dirtbag as our next guy. come on down bobby

Statecoachingblows**
10-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Haha I'll take a dirtbag and wins over gee golly willickers! Hell throw in some hot "office" personnel if need be get us some production...anybody wanna throw in on a motorcycle too? ;)

preachermatt83
10-05-2013, 10:26 PM
everyone makes mistakes... he deserves a chance....plus I like to win and HE WILL WIN!

HereComesTheSpiral
10-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Relentless quitting

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-05-2013, 11:42 PM
i want a dirtbag as our next guy. come on down bobby
I'd take Petrino in a heartbeat. I don't give a damn about his baggage and I'm fully aware that he'll jet when a bigger offer comes. But I'd rather have 2-3 years of good football than 5 years of waiting to see if an unproven coach is worth a damn. We can test an unproven coach once he leaves, they are a dime a dozen and it's a relative crap shoot on whether they're any good or not

t45fixer
10-06-2013, 07:24 AM
All Mullen is doing is winning the games Croom could not. Mullen can't get us 9 plus schedule wins a season.

Political Hack
10-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Haha I'll take a dirtbag and wins over gee golly willickers! Hell throw in some hot "office" personnel if need be get us some production...anybody wanna throw in on a motorcycle too? ;)

then you know we need to change our administration too.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2013, 08:03 AM
At least with Petrino we will finally see if we are truly doomed to we are MState or we can actually win big and compete for a title

Political Hack
10-06-2013, 08:16 AM
we need a coach who can and will recruit studs, or one who can win without them. it's really that simple.

AROB44
10-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Doesn't matter who the coach is.......he will be fired in 5 or 6 years. That is the historical pattern and will not change. Get used to it.

Political Hack
10-06-2013, 08:41 AM
we need a coach who can and will recruit studs, or one who can win without them. it's really that simple.

just to be clear, I'm not advocating that we fire CDM. Some changes need to happen this season for me to keep feeling that way, but our schedule was stupid brutal. if he wins 6 with this schedule I think he deserves more time. However, I'm not sure he'll get it.

Todd4State
10-06-2013, 08:48 AM
The biggest issue for me last night was that our team quit. That's never good. I know it was a dire situation aftr Dak threw that interception, but we totally laid down and didn't have any pride whatsoever.

Well, that and the fact that for some reason Dan thought it was a great idea to go for two after Dak scored to make it 7-6. It's a little thing- but psychologically being tied at that point would have been big. Even worse, the play that Dan likes to run is poorly designed and quite frankly, it's stupid.

Coach 57
10-06-2013, 08:49 AM
just to be clear, I'm not advocating that we fire CDM. Some changes need to happen this season for me to keep feeling that way, but our schedule was stupid brutal. if he wins 6 with this schedule I think he deserves more time. However, I'm not sure he'll get it.

We are going to get 6. Bowling Green, Uk, Arky, uM or USC. I do feel good about those games being victories especially seeing how UM struggled to defend an equally talented Auburn offense.

Todd4State
10-06-2013, 08:51 AM

This is correct. I would choose the guy that can recruit. Nick Saban would probably only have about an eight win season with Croom recruits.

Todd4State
10-06-2013, 08:53 AM
We are going to get 6. Bowling Green, Uk, Arky, uM or USC. I do feel good about those games being victories especially seeing how UM struggled to defend an equally talented Auburn offense.

I think we lose to Arkansas and South Carolina on the road. It will be like the Auburn game- close but no cigar. Ole Miss is a toss up- but I like our chances.

Will James
10-06-2013, 08:53 AM
This is correct. I would choose the guy that can recruit. Nick Saban would probably only have about an eight win season with Croom recruits.

????? Croom had an 8 win season with Croom recruits. Mullen had a 9 win season with them

Todd4State
10-06-2013, 09:00 AM
????? Croom had an 8 win season with Croom recruits. Mullen had a 9 win season with them

Outliers. That's why I used the word "about". I don't want to have to rely on a bunch of pick sixes to beat people.

blacklistedbully
10-06-2013, 09:30 AM
The biggest issue for me last night was that our team quit. That's never good. I know it was a dire situation aftr Dak threw that interception, but we totally laid down and didn't have any pride whatsoever.

Well, that and the fact that for some reason Dan thought it was a great idea to go for two after Dak scored to make it 7-6. It's a little thing- but psychologically being tied at that point would have been big. Even worse, the play that Dan likes to run is poorly designed and quite frankly, it's stupid.

Todd, if Prescott puts a little air under that pass it's an easy completion. Something tells me the choice to go for 2 is not pre-determined, rather depends on how the defense reacts to our initial set. We had a man wide open in the back of the end zone. Dak threw it too low and it was blocked.

thunderclap
10-06-2013, 01:51 PM
We have been quitting in the middle of games now for almost an entire season's worth of games. Mullen's attitude is either to play so safe there is no way to win, or give up. There is never, never an excuse for that. He's completely lost me.

bluelightstar
10-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Todd, if Prescott puts a little air under that pass it's an easy completion. Something tells me the choice to go for 2 is not pre-determined, rather depends on how the defense reacts to our initial set. We had a man wide open in the back of the end zone. Dak threw it too low and it was blocked.

No, Mullen said we were going for 2 on the first TD regardless. Decided on Thursday.