PDA

View Full Version : So who else had Virginia vs Wichita State in the finals?

Irondawg
03-16-2018, 10:47 PM
Because this guy did.

msstate7
03-16-2018, 10:48 PM
Please tell me you bama vs Florida in the sec championship this year

Pit Bull
03-17-2018, 09:20 AM
Because this guy did.

What blows me away is that the UMBC Golden Retrievers lost to U. of Albany twice during their season......and once by 44 pts!! They shouldn't even be anywhere near the tourney. They just got hot in their conference tourney and won it. UVA looked to me like as the game progressed and UMBC kept hanging......fear started setting in.....and they tightened up and couldn't do anything right. You could see it on their faces about half way through the 2nd half. Fear can do strange things to humans! I bet the diameter of the basket rim looked like the size of a quarter to UVA.

MetEdDawg
03-17-2018, 09:33 AM
What blows me away is that the UMBC Golden Retrievers lost to U. of Albany twice during their season......and once by 44 pts!! They shouldn't even be anywhere near the tourney. They just got hot in their conference tourney and won it. UVA looked to me like as the game progressed and UMBC kept hanging......fear started setting in.....and they tightened up and couldn't do anything right. You could see it on their faces about half way through the 2nd half. Fear can do strange things to humans! I bet the diameter of the basket rim looked like the size of a quarter to UVA.

I’m pretty sure they had a 28 game losing streak to a Vermont too. So they beat them in their conference finals after having lost 28 straight times to them. Then come into the tournament and beat the highest seed in the country. Absolutely craY.

RougeDawg
03-17-2018, 11:21 AM
No. I had mighty Oklahoma in my finals and actually winning it all. After all they finished the season 3-11 and truly deserved to make the tournament. Oh yea, and these **.

BulldogBear
03-18-2018, 08:14 AM
I had Virginia winning the whole thing. The first day went pretty good for my bracket. The second day pooped all over it.

Bulldog1
03-18-2018, 08:24 AM
I’ve got Duke winning it all. I can’t see anybody stopping them