PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of amazon pop up?

gravedigger
03-16-2018, 02:20 PM
I?m using an iPhone. Any help appreciated

msstate7
03-16-2018, 02:35 PM
Download free version of Adblock from App Store if you want to keep using safari. Chrome does not get the amazon re-direct

gravedigger
03-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Download free version of Adblock from App Store if you want to keep using safari. Chrome does not get the amazon re-direct

Thank you

Coach34
03-16-2018, 03:03 PM
the problem should be about taken care of on our end- clearing your history helps

Please continue to click some of the static ads to help support the site- the amazon pop is malware and not part of that

msstate7
03-16-2018, 03:50 PM
the problem should be about taken care of on our end- clearing your history helps

Please continue to click some of the static ads to help support the site- the amazon pop is malware and not part of that

Let me know when it is cleared up, and I will get rid of Adblock. I will click some ads using chrome to help out

JoseBrown
03-16-2018, 09:58 PM
I switched browsers to Firefox and haven’t had another one. Since I cleared everything I lost all my passwords. I was able to recover them everywhere but 247 since I don’t have access to the email address I registered over there with. So unless Paul sees this and can help me I may cancel my membership, and transfer those funds to the end of year EliteDawgs party...