PDA

View Full Version : I am so 17ing disgusted and burnt the 17 out

Bully13
10-05-2013, 09:38 PM
thank 17ing God for dvd.. I record the game then go do other things... keep up with my phone and if it turns out unexepectedly, I'll watch... been a long time since that has happened..

this shit is getting old.. I'm 50 and I'm tired...

thank God I no longer have to waste my time....

I no longer have to watch a single second of this 40 year torture...

all I have to hope for is for ole miss to get beat too...

great life....thank you Daddy for going to MSU

MarketingBully01
10-05-2013, 09:43 PM
We competed for three quarters then gave up once Dak threw that interception. We absolutely gave up. We are a much better team then we showed in the fourth quarter. Dan needs to apologize to the fans for that abomination we saw the last 15 minutes of the game. Just terrible terrible coaching.

Maroonthirteen
10-05-2013, 09:57 PM
I've been in for 30. I am getting to where you are. But do you think the talent between the Alabama and LSUs is getting wider than it was years ago?

I can remember some rough SEC games over the years. But I don't recall watching games and the physical nature of the teams being so lopsided. Maybe I was a naive kid and it was. But I think this SEC money and added exposure with TV is allowing the better programs to really pull away from the lesser programs. We saw that tonight and last week with OM v Bama. I mean hell.... Alabama is signing kids from all over the US now.

Itsbeenworse
10-05-2013, 10:00 PM
I think it turned when we had to try a bell fg because the offense STALLED AGAIN. And of course, bell missed it.