PDA

View Full Version : Fyou Dan

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Please quit and leave. Thanks for getting us back on track but you are distracted and I wish you would pack your shit.. You suck.

MetEdDawg
10-05-2013, 09:03 PM
It's not his fault the defense has given up 45 points. He's managed the QBs well tonight, the offensive playcalling has been very good and we've executed on that side of the ball up until these last few drives, and the mistakes that were made weren't his fault. Defense has royally shit the bed tonight.

Statecoachingblows**
10-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Amen

ChevChelios
10-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Please quit and leave. Thanks for getting us back on track but you are distracted and I wish you would pack your shit.. You suck.

Mother ****ers like YOU need to pack YOUR shit... YOU suck.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Hahahayeah get fired up. Great managing bringing Tyler in there. I hate Dan. My prerogative. Our defense sucked tonite bc we have intramural DBs bc of injuries. Dan didn't lose the game. I just want him gone. Kiss my ass.

ChevChelios
10-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Hahahayeah get fired up. Great managing bringing Tyler in there. I hate Dan. My prerogative. Our defense sucked tonite bc we have intramural DBs bc of injuries. Dan didn't lose the game. I just want him gone. Kiss my ass.

Yea... has nothing to do with how good Beckham, Landry and Hill are. You're ignorant.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm not ignorant I know damn good and well how good they are. We have a bunch of damn scout team trying to play DB. Read my last post asshole

Negative Waves
10-05-2013, 09:24 PM
So, I guess you were calling for Jackie to be fired during the 95 season? I mean, we gave up 70 to South Carolina that year.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 09:26 PM
No I wasn't.. Because Jackie wasn't the football equivalent of Stains.

BossDawg
10-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Yea... has nothing to do with how good Beckham, Landry and Hill are. You're ignorant.

Why can't we get our own Beckham, Landry or Hill here and even things up a bit???

MetEdDawg
10-05-2013, 09:38 PM
They go to programs that have a history of producing effective QBs that can throw the ball and solid WRs that compete. Why would a top 5 WR pick us over schools like LSU, Bama, USC, Florida, and others?

They don't. We have to build something that they want to be part of. I think we have the talent base to do it, but this is gonna take time people. SC did it quickly because they had freaking Steve Spurrier and Lou Holtz as their last two HC. We had Croom and a young Mullen. We are going a different route because that's what we have to do.

BossDawg
10-05-2013, 09:46 PM
They go to Ole Miss, and last I checked they aren't this bastion of gridiron excellence.

Political Hack
10-05-2013, 09:49 PM
They go to Ole Miss, and last I checked they aren't this bastion of gridiron excellence.

OM Administration > State Administration. Period.

BossDawg
10-05-2013, 09:56 PM
I don't see why is has to remain that way though. State fans like Chev need to quit being happy with these "close" games like we had with LSU tonight. There has to be some major, major changes made somewhere.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 10:02 PM
ohhhh noooooo we cant get rid of dan and hope to get better....shit he is the beginnings of stains reached the ceiling. hope we dont wait 10 more yrs before we realize it.

preachermatt83
10-05-2013, 10:05 PM
dont' let idiots bother you "I seen it dawg"... if they are satisfied beating troy junior college every year while getting blown out everytime we play a decent team then they are just dumb as dirt..

preachermatt83
10-05-2013, 10:07 PM

^^ dumbest post ive seen yet

I seen it dawg
10-05-2013, 10:07 PM
they dont bother me. just like the stains lovers didnt bother me 5 yrs before he finally got canned. I just hope we dont wait as long with Dan as we did with stains.

Political Hack
10-05-2013, 10:12 PM
We've got bigger problems than Dan. He's literally the best coach we've ever had. It's not good enough, I agree... but we need to fix the athletic department before we worry about our $3M coach that Strick hired to get us into a kickoff game, but won't let recruit to play with anyone else in the west.

DownwardDawg
10-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Mother ****ers like YOU need to pack YOUR shit... YOU suck.

Mother ****ers like us pay the bills.
**** you Dan. I'll be holding next years check.

Dawg61
10-05-2013, 11:05 PM

Good lawrd dude you're having a full fledge breakdown! Lay off the Jim Beam and take a break from here for a bit.

DownwardDawg
10-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Good lawrd dude you're having a full fledge breakdown! Lay off the Jim Beam and take a break from here for a bit.

Lol! It's beer not Jim Beam. Ain't had Jim Beam since I was sneaking it in to the stadium in 1991 - 1993.
Not kidding about the check though. I'm done.

MetEdDawg
10-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Not kidding about the check though. I'm done.[/QUOTE]

My wife and I are 180K in debt from student loans for my Master's degree and her veterinary school. But we STILL find a way to donate $50 to $100 a year. Why is that???? Because if I want my university to beat the other schools, I know I have to do my part to get us out of the financial gutter in the SEC, even if it's peanuts compared to what most who donate can give. But it's people like you that keep us in the gutter because you fair weather support the school. It's fans like you we need to get rid of because you only support the university when it does things YOUR way. I support my school all of the time because I know eventually with my support and other young Bulldogs like me that they will be able to do the things necessary to compete in the SEC.

Make your contribution to help your school make the best decisions possible and quit being an emotional drunk little bitch.

notsofarawaydawg
10-05-2013, 11:42 PM

Awww, are we feeling that important? If you really made a difference you wouldn't be hanging around on a message board under a fictitious username. Take your pennies and put em in your piggy bank.

Bothrops
10-05-2013, 11:50 PM
We lost on the field tonight. Again, we don't have enough studs to run with Lsu. We probably won't beat them for for many more years to come either. Just the way it is.

DownwardDawg
10-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Awww, are we feeling that important? If you really made a difference you wouldn't be hanging around on a message board under a fictitious username. Take your pennies and put em in your piggy bank.

Lol. Your right. I guess all those letters from the AD about my donation aren't important. I guess those tickets I buy aren't important either. You're both right. We don't need stupid fans like me. My money sucks and I should start cheering for somebody else.

DownwardDawg
10-05-2013, 11:54 PM

Just curios, where should difference makers like myself hang out if this is not a good place? After all, this is Elite Dawgs!

MetEdDawg
10-05-2013, 11:58 PM
You would rather complain and flaunt what you COULD donate instead of actually help your university use that money to help make the decisions to get better. But you would rather hold your money because you want to feel like you are more important than you actually are.

Congrats on being a douche. Wish I had enough money to actually make worthwhile contributions to my school. Someone or a few others will step in and take your place and I will do everything in my power to help pick up your slack. Do you tailgate too? If so I would like your spot since you won't be making contributions or coming to games.

DownwardDawg
10-06-2013, 12:04 AM
You would rather complain and flaunt what you COULD donate instead of actually help your university use that money to help make the decisions to get better. But you would rather hold your money because you want to feel like you are more important than you actually are.

Congrats on being a douche. Wish I had enough money to actually make worthwhile contributions to my school. Someone or a few others will step in and take your place and I will do everything in my power to help pick up your slack. Do you tailgate too? If so I would like your spot since you won't be making contributions or coming to games.

You're right and wrong. I won't cheer for another team but I also probably won't stop donating either. I am a State grad so it's in my blood. I donate a good bit so I have every right to bitch. We suck and we need a new coach. I'm sick of wasting money. What I will do is send a letter discussing my disappointment and my wishes for a new coach.
I come here to vent. This is where I can be negative. I'm a sunshine pumper in person believe it or not. This is therapy. Dont take what I say so serious.

hells bells
10-06-2013, 12:15 AM
You're right and wrong. I won't cheer for another team but I also probably won't stop donating either. I am a State grad so it's in my blood. I donate a good bit so I have every right to bitch. We suck and we need a new coach. I'm sick of wasting money. What I will do is send a letter discussing my disappointment and my wishes for a new coach.
I come here to vent. This is where I can be negative. I'm a sunshine pumper in person believe it or not. This is therapy. Dont take what I say so serious.

Just arrived home from the game. Hell, two NFL receivers whipped our ass. Losing it in the forth sucked but I watched a lot of talent on the State side of the ball. Would agree with previous post, quit drinking.

MetEdDawg
10-06-2013, 12:19 AM
I don't think people can truly fathom how far behind every other school we are. People say that doesn't make a difference so they can justify being pissed off about our current level of play but it really does make a difference. If it didn't make a difference, teams other than the current big 6 (Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, SC and Auburn) would compete for conference championships more often. The only way we can change it is to completely overhaul everything we do. More and larger alumni donations (which leads me to improved education on donating after you leave MSU but that discussion is for another day), new and innovative revenue streams, finding new ways to set ourselves apart.

The biggest thing I think is the city of Starkville itself. Let's be honest with ourselves and look at this objectively. If you are a football player and you want to spend 4 or 5 years in a place where you can play in the SEC, have a good night life, go out and do whatever it is you want to do, be in the spotlight a little, does that really sound like MSU or Starkville? I went to Starkville for my major and I fell in love with campus and that's how most on here look at MSU. But these kids want more than campus and almost all don't care about a major. In order for this to change, we are going to have to create a lot of revenue and make significant changes across the board to catch up with everyone else.

Again, I know some out there think the "little ole MSU" thing is crap. But when you get past the potential for early playing time and staying close to home, you tell me what a big time recruit would get out of Starkville or MSU that he couldn't get somewhere else. We are making the changes to catch up, but it takes 100% effort from everyone. Everyone has to pitch in, everyone has to support, everyone has to change the culture.