PDA

View Full Version : For you so in love with henderson...

preachermatt83
03-14-2018, 10:34 PM
This loss is all on him. You can't play musical chairs with your pitchers like your playing Northwestern Hawaii community college.

msstate7
03-14-2018, 10:37 PM
I did not like going to McQ with bases loaded or using France in a sure loss. With that said, he did not lose this game.

Todd4State
03-14-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm not going to hate on Henderson too much given the circumstances and it's highly unlikely that he is the coach next year regardless unless he gets us to Omaha.

Some of our fans are too nice for MSU's own good sometimes especially in baseball- but I can't see Cohen making Henderson the coach or he would have just done it by now instead of creating an air of uncertainty.

The Federalist Engineer
03-15-2018, 02:13 AM
We got man handled by SEL he was trying to preserve arms for Vandy after Marsh gave us nothing but still trying to win.

McQ should have been able to lock in a win, in theory an experience SEC pitcher - on paper

raymond21
03-15-2018, 04:31 AM
We are horrible. Worst hitting team in the last 25 years

basedog
03-15-2018, 08:30 AM
I have a strong connection to a certain recruit/committed player, who he says most of the recruits want or like the most of the HC job was kinda surprising, but I told him I hope his wish didn't happen.

I also don't think Henderson will be our HC, my connection did say he liked him. I also asked him how often does he hear from Msu since Cann is gone, he said about once a month where it use to be weekly. Btw, he still has a year or two to play.

Bulldog1
03-15-2018, 08:51 AM
He should have not have used France last night. Especially down like that. Just a boneheaded mistake

parabrave
03-15-2018, 10:03 AM
We are horrible. Worst hitting team in the last 25 years

We were not that good last night. The SELA hitters were working the count till they got a favorable pitch. Our guys were well I can't explain it. After the 1st inning it seemed whenever we did get bat on ball we were making contact with the neck of the bat for the dribbler down to 3rd. Our bats even sounded weaker than theirs when we did connect. Oh yeah our catcher needs a whole lot of extra practice.

Pit Bull
03-15-2018, 11:15 AM
This loss is all on him. You can't play musical chairs with your pitchers like your playing Northwestern Hawaii community college.

Guess I would assume LSU's loss to SEL would be all on Maneiri too. The buck does stop with the HC, I agree.

Homedawg
03-15-2018, 11:25 AM
He should have not have used France last night. Especially down like that. Just a boneheaded mistake

If he didn't throw in the game he would have thrown a bullpen anyway. So what does it matter. Not like we burned him for tang games this weekend.

Bulldog1
03-15-2018, 11:32 AM
If he didn't throw in the game he would have thrown a bullpen anyway. So what does it matter. Not like we burned him for tang games this weekend.

He pitched 1 2/3 innings last night. I just don’t think that was necessary

smootness
03-15-2018, 11:48 AM
I have a strong connection to a certain recruit/committed player, who he says most of the recruits want or like the most of the HC job was kinda surprising, but I told him I hope his wish didn't happen.

I've read this several times but can't quite figure it out. Are you saying they want Henderson most?

basedog
03-15-2018, 12:29 PM
I've read this several times but can't quite figure it out. Are you saying they want Henderson most?

No but he is liked. It’s a HC, I would name my source by he is still young, I will say I have much interest in him.

What he did tell me about an assistant at another school was interesting, I will say he has a pretty good background but not sure he is on Cohen’s list.

tcdog70
03-15-2018, 02:06 PM

It is never all on the Coach. The next time we win will it be all on the Coach? Players have to make plays. Our problem most games is our hitters can't hit or can't hit in the clutch. Our Pitching is fine(is that because of the Coach?--or maybe because they are talented) The Coach in my opinion counts for about 20% of the equation--the rest is on the players.

Homedawg
03-15-2018, 02:14 PM

Did you even pay attention to the game? They all needed work and none got over worked and some got shelled. Starter 2 innings 4 runs came out. Denver 2 innings one run came out. Self, who is only good for an inning. James didn't go an inning and got shelled and we took him out. Gordon, gave up 5 in an inning and change and finished w France and leibelt. The only guy we would have stretched was Marsh and he couldn't get to the third. What would you have done? I'll hang up and listen........and for clarification, I'm not promoting him for the head job, and he won't get it anyway. But he is a good pitching coach.

The Federalist Engineer
03-15-2018, 03:26 PM
People do not realize what we have hired as an interim coach

Homedawg
03-15-2018, 04:44 PM
People do not realize what we have hired as an interim coach

Haha. Well done!!!