PDA

View Full Version : ESPN just reported Kermit Davis to Mississippi, Tubby Smith out at Memphis, and.....

Pit Bull
03-14-2018, 06:55 PM
.....Thad Matta takes name out of UGA hat. Geez.....can anything else be conjoured up to make me start smoking dope....better order TWO pizzas tonight!

Bully13
03-14-2018, 06:59 PM
well, so there's that. any word on Penney? I was living in Memphis during the Penney Hardaway days. I have to admit, for a guy with his NBA resume to be coaching high school basketball says a lot about the guy. hard not to respect / like the man. I wish him nothing but the best.

oh, and 17 ole miss.

Bulldog1
03-14-2018, 07:02 PM
well, so there's that. any word on Penney? I was living in Memphis during the Penney Hardaway days. I have to admit, for a guy with his NBA resume to be coaching high school basketball says a lot about the guy. hard not to respect / like the man. I wish him nothing but the best.

oh, and 17 ole miss.
They’re working out contract right now

Bully13
03-14-2018, 07:05 PM
They’re working out contract right now

who is this "they're " you are speaking of and with whom are "they're" working on said contract with?

Bulldog1
03-14-2018, 07:06 PM
who is this "they're " you are speaking of and with whom are "they're" working on said contract with?

Sorry. Memphis and Penny

Bully13
03-14-2018, 07:26 PM
Sorry. Memphis and Penny

Penny would do better if he were to accept an assistant position with MSU than take a HC job at Mempho.

Bulldog1
03-14-2018, 07:28 PM
Penny would do better if he were to accept an assistant position with MSU than take a HC job at Mempho.

I wouldn’t be opposed to it

RocketDawg
03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
.....Thad Matta takes name out of UGA hat. Geez.....can anything else be conjoured up to make me start smoking dope....better order TWO pizzas tonight!

So does Matta not really want a job, and is going through the motions to keep his buyout going?

msbulldog
03-14-2018, 08:08 PM
So does Matta not really want a job, and is going through the motions to keep his buyout going?

You betcha!