PDA

View Full Version : Nicks scan proved negative, walks out on crutches.

shannondawg
03-10-2018, 10:17 AM
article in Cl per Ben Howland comments.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2018/03/10/howland-initial-tests-good-mississippi-states-nick-weatherspoon-after-scary-injury-neck-basketball/413163002/

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Damn it's miracle it all worked out so well. His neck gets twisted awkwardly with a lot of force and he's unconscious and unable to move a finger for the 5+ minutes it takes to get him ff the court.

Turns out, his neck is fine and he doesn't even have a concussion. I didn't know it was possible to be knocked out that long and not have some kind of concussion. At this point I'm so relieved it's hard to even care if his hip causes him to miss the NIT

mstatefan91
03-11-2018, 02:29 AM
Damn it's miracle it all worked out so well. His neck gets twisted awkwardly with a lot of force and he's unconscious and unable to move a finger for the 5+ minutes it takes to get him ff the court.

Turns out, his neck is fine and he doesn't even have a concussion. I didn't know it was possible to be knocked out that long and not have some kind of concussion. At this point I'm so relieved it's hard to even care if his hip causes him to miss the NIT
Pain is a hell of a thing. He was in pain before and then you add more pain. Not surprising that his body just shut him down to try to protect him from any more pain

msbulldog
03-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Praise The Lord!

sleepy dawg
03-11-2018, 02:36 PM

I think that goes w/out saying. It was hard for me to care about the game afterwards. Injuries always suck, but when its something as serious as Nick's seemed or looked, the game just doesn't matter much to me.