PDA

View Full Version : Hey SEC Network.....

Liverpooldawg
03-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Why no mention of the Weatherspoon injury after the game? Covering up for the criminally negligent refs?

Bully13
03-09-2018, 09:35 PM
they can go 17 themselves. Bamer's in and State's out. that's all they care about. They're just jerking their collective willies.

Bulldog1
03-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Why no mention of the Weatherspoon injury after the game? Covering up for the criminally negligent refs?

They just now mentioned it. Took 20 minutes. I can’t believe Rick Barnes didn’t say anything about it. I hope they get raped tomorrow

LC Dawg
03-09-2018, 09:47 PM
The fact that Barnes couldn?t take a few seconds to mention it pisses me off more each time I think of it. He also gave our team no credit. I hope we pound those ****ers next year.

Bulldog1
03-09-2018, 09:53 PM
The fact that Barnes couldn?t take a few seconds to mention it pisses me off more each time I think of it. He also gave our team no credit. I hope we pound those ****ers next year.

We will crush them. Put the ENTIRE SEC on notice right now.

Goldendawg
03-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Just now gave an update.

LC Dawg
03-09-2018, 10:08 PM
I?ve got Vol fans jumping my ass on Twitter saying that the first thing Barnes mentioned was Nick. I?m guessing they mean when he met with the press. I?ll bet someone reminded him to mention it after he didn?t on the SEC Network set. **** him and **** Vol fans. I should probably get off Twitter until I quit drinking.

RougeDawg
03-09-2018, 10:14 PM
I?ve got Vol fans jumping my ass on Twitter saying that the first thing Barnes mentioned was Nick. I?m guessing they mean when he met with the press. I?ll bet someone reminded him to mention it after he didn?t on the SEC Network set. **** him and **** Vol fans. I should probably get off Twitter until I quit drinking.

Nah. Twitter and alcohol creates great entertainment. Let a rip.