PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Stallings out at Pitt

Bulldog1
03-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Wouldn’t surprise me to see them get Thad Matta.

Dawg61
03-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Stallings was Rick Ray atrocious at Pitt. I am happy for him.

Bulldog1
03-08-2018, 01:11 PM
He made Rick Ray look like a decent coach. I mean, seriously, how do you not win a conference game all year!
And he gets a $10M buyout? He should give them their money back, he should be ashamed for the job he did there!

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-08-2018, 01:35 PM
I thought he was a decent coach and Pitt was a good program. How did he manage to tank them to such an atrocious level so quickly?

Dawg61
03-08-2018, 02:07 PM
I thought he was a decent coach and Pitt was a good program. How did he manage to tank them to such an atrocious level so quickly?

I am gonna guess he tried a complete overhaul of philosophy/strategy and it took like water to oil. Stallings had a career SEC losing record at Vandy. It's amazing he's been able to last this long at two P5 schools and make this much money.

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-08-2018, 02:10 PM
I am gonna guess he tried a complete overhaul of philosophy/strategy and it took like water to oil. Stallings had a career SEC losing record at Vandy. It's amazing he's been able to last this long at two P5 schools and make this much money.

Just looked at his wiki, he was way less successful at Vandy than he was in my head.

Dawg61
03-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Just looked at his wiki, he was way less successful at Vandy than he was in my head.

Yup he's overrated but even he saw two sweet 16's at Vandy. Something we have yet to still see since Richard Williams got himself fired.

msbulldog
03-08-2018, 06:57 PM
He was successful enough at Vandy to get a 10M buyout in his next contract. Somebody needs to hire me, I could lose as many games as K. Stallings without breaking a sweat.

BiscuitEater
03-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Wouldn’t surprise me to see them get Thad Matta.

Matta to Pitt & Stallings to OM!

Bulldog1
03-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Stallings to OM!
Make it happen now!

Ari Gold
03-08-2018, 09:56 PM
If it’s not Steve Forbes I will shocked. That’s saying he would take the job. He may be looking to land elsewhere.

Bulldog1
03-08-2018, 10:01 PM
If it’s not Steve Forbes I will shocked. That’s saying he would take the job. He may be looking to land elsewhere.
It wouldn’t surprise me for him to take the job. I saw on the spirit that he wasn’t interested, but you can’t take what OM fans say seriously as they’re all clueless.

Ari Gold
03-08-2018, 10:52 PM
It wouldn’t surprise me for him to take the job. I saw on the spirit that he wasn’t interested, but you can’t take what OM fans say seriously as they’re all clueless.

I don’t care what anyone says , Pavilion or Tad Pad, that’s the worse basketball job in the SEC
Their fan base gives 2 ****s about men’s basketball.
And if they **** this hire up it’s going to be Glorious

Coach34
03-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Kermit Davis is rumored to be the favorite at OM

Bulldog1
03-08-2018, 11:01 PM
I don’t care what anyone says , Pavilion or Tad Pad, that’s the worse basketball job in the SEC
And if they **** this hire up it’s going to be Glorious

It’ll be fun watching their new coach try to recruit against Howland here and Penny at Memphis.

BiscuitEater
03-09-2018, 05:24 AM

Blast away .. BUT MSU and OM Basketball attendance BOTH are DIRECTLY correlated with winning. Sorry, its a FACT.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-09-2018, 09:32 AM
I don?t care what anyone says , Pavilion or Tad Pad, that?s the worse basketball job in the SEC
Their fan base gives 2 ****s about men?s basketball.

This is not true at all.