PDA

View Full Version : Now we know why Andy Kennedy stepped down early...

Dawg61
03-07-2018, 03:02 PM
it was so obvious to anyone paying attention.

@SpiritBen: Former #OleMiss head coach Andy Kennedy will contribute to television coverage of the SEC Tournament this week. If TV ends up being the future for A.K., man, that'd be fun.

BeardoMSU
03-07-2018, 03:37 PM
it was so obvious to anyone paying attention.

They better keep him away from the sauce and the cab drivers....

rolodawg
03-07-2018, 04:33 PM
I saw where he is becoming a full time Uber Driver.....

msbulldog
03-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Hell, the guy is funny as hell, he's from Louisville and if I had the run-in with a foreign taxi driver, it probably would have been worse.

fader2103
03-08-2018, 08:38 AM
I met him one time at BWW in Oxford while visiting a friend. The guy was great even when I told him I was a dawg.

Bulldog1
03-08-2018, 08:49 AM
It was funny listening to him last night.

Frank Martin: “This guy should have wore a coach of the year hat for 12 years, because of what he did at OM.”

Dari Nowkah: “I don’t think anyone would argue with that.”

AK: “I know a few that would!”

Lol. Funny stuff!

Red Sox Dawg
03-08-2018, 09:33 PM
I thought AK did pretty good. His comments to Howland and the rest of his commentary have been right on point.

shoeless joe
03-08-2018, 09:38 PM
I thought AK did pretty good. His comments to Howland and the rest of his commentary have been right on point.

Yep...he's good. Very knowledgeable and good communicator. Also quite likeable. He was just never able to recruit the type of guys to be consistent. Enjoy listening to him.

RougeDawg
02-24-2019, 12:04 AM
Found this old thread to say that AK is one hilarious SOB. His comments tonight on SEC now are just up to the edge. I love it. Makes me wonder what he was like to his players. Probably a completely different guy while coaching.

Side note. He and Alyssa Lang look a little too chummy tonight. Anybody think he’s taking a page out of Bucky’s okay book on that?

Liverpooldawg
02-24-2019, 12:35 AM
He actually ain't bad at all on TV. He is really good in the studio as opposed to doing color at a game. That studio gig is his calling. Now to see if he recognizes that.

Ari Gold
02-24-2019, 10:51 AM
AK is arguably the best hire the SEC network has ever made
Dude is really good