PDA

View Full Version : No Vansau or Mcnamee in starting line up tonight...

Leeshouldveflanked
03-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Interesting.....

msstate7
03-06-2018, 06:17 PM
What is the lineup?

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:21 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/HailStateBB/status/971161650765156352/photo/1

Leeshouldveflanked
03-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Magnum
Stovall
Allen
Foscue
Alexander
Hatcher
Skelton
Poole
Jordan

msstate7
03-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Like Hatcher getting another shot

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Like Hatcher getting another shot
Me too. I still want to see Anderson

Leeshouldveflanked
03-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Hatcher has more upside

Coach34
03-06-2018, 06:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXpCWxqVAAEC0Tb.jpg

Coach34
03-06-2018, 06:31 PM
FoamBat is 5th. It's like we are trying not to score on purpose

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXpCWxqVAAEC0Tb.jpg

Thanks. I don't know how to put pics on here like that

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:32 PM

We better bring real bats tonight. These dudes can hit.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Thanks. I don't know how to put pics on here like that

copy and paste

Leeshouldveflanked
03-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Skelton is batting around .150 last I remember.... you can't have a catcher with average defensive skills batting .150...

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:36 PM
copy and paste

Tried that. It put the link on here

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Skelton is batting around .150 last I remember.... you can't have a catcher with average defensive skills batting .150...
And Gilbert is batting .200

Coach34
03-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Tried that. It put the link on here

click on the tweet- make the line-up blue- copy....then paste here. hit post

Coach34
03-06-2018, 06:39 PM

our catchers are as bad as FoamBat- two automatic outs in the line-up is tough to hide. At least Poole and Rowdy are hitting a little

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:40 PM
click on the tweet- make the line-up blue- copy....then paste here. hit post

Ok thanks

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 06:40 PM
our catchers are as bad as FoamBat- two automatic outs in the line-up is tough to hide. At least Poole and Rowdy are hitting a little

Yea, tough to hide 2 awful hitters in the same lineup

HoopsDawg
03-06-2018, 06:50 PM

I don't really get why we don't roll with Gilbert. Poole has definitely earned the right to continue to start.

msstate7
03-06-2018, 06:57 PM
I don't really get why we don't roll with Gilbert. Poole has definitely earned the right to continue to start.

Bet you it is Skelton defense or framing that is keeping him in lineup. Have not gotten to watch much, but I bet it is the case.

HoopsDawg
03-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Bet you it is Skelton defense or framing that is keeping him in lineup. Have not gotten to watch much, but I bet it is the case.

Yeah, I mean Henderson has said he is better at communicating with the pitchers, but we have to get something at the plate.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 07:01 PM
I'll be surprised if we dont score some tonight- I dont see NM State having a deep pitching staff- but we are going to have to score. Not starting a veteran like Laloosh just makes me wonder wtf?

Leeshouldveflanked
03-06-2018, 07:12 PM

At least Hancock will bring above average defensive skills next year....

Ari Gold
03-06-2018, 07:16 PM
A Jr SS in the SEC Batting in the 5 hole hitting below .200 is a problem .. it’s time to start hitting or go with the freshman

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 07:21 PM
A Jr SS in the SEC Batting in the 5 hole hitting below .200 is a problem .. it’s time to start hitting or go with the freshman

That freshman can't hit any worse than FoamBat. It's nearly impossible. About time to roll with him

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:25 PM
That freshman can't hit any worse than FoamBat. It's nearly impossible. About time to roll with him

Bet he can field worse. This team will win or lose with pitching and defense

Coach34
03-06-2018, 07:31 PM

I'd rather play the young guy and get him ready for next year. Bring in FoamBat late in games for D

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 07:31 PM

You've got a good point, but I doubt it's a huge drop off

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:33 PM
I'd rather play the young guy and get him ready for next year. Bring in FoamBat late in games for D

Not ready to give up on this season just yet. If we do indeed collapse, sure, play the young guy. I think this is a low 2 or 3-seed in a regional though

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:35 PM
You've got a good point, but I doubt it's a huge drop off

Have not seen the kid field, so no idea. I do doubt that Henderson is playing Alexander if the kid is just as good fielding and can hit better. Has Henderson had a problem with playing young guys in your opinion?

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Tv says he made this more of a hitters park. Lol... can we move the fences back just for this season?

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Marsh looking pretty good

Coach34
03-06-2018, 07:42 PM
Not ready to give up on this season just yet. If we do indeed collapse, sure, play the young guy. I think this is a low 2 or 3-seed in a regional though

who is giving up on the season? The freshman could easily hit .200 and play a solid SS. FoamBat doesnt really give us anymore than that

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Marsh looking pretty good

Jinxed him

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Has Henderson had a problem with playing young guys in your opinion?

No, not really. How many freshmen do we have in the lineup tonight? 3 or 4? I just don't giving him a shot- see what he's got.

msstate7
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM
No, not really. How many freshmen do we have in the lineup tonight? 3 or 4? I just don't giving him a shot- see what he's got.

Bulldog1
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM

Oh ok

TNDawg35
03-06-2018, 07:50 PM
We can't have a shitty SS when SEC play starts. If I was Poppy Hendo, Foambat gets these 2 to break it. If he doesn't, he is benched. Go with a freshman and give him the wknd to get in the groove. Maybe that's what LA needs is a gut check. We already have 4 in the lineup. This yr seems Moore like a rebuild than last did.

Dawg61
03-06-2018, 07:59 PM
Mandumb is such an awful base runner

DawgRockur
03-06-2018, 09:12 PM
who is giving up on the season? The freshman could easily hit .200 and play a solid SS. FoamBat doesnt really give us anymore than that

The ?nickname? is not cool. You?re obviously the only one using it, it?s not catching on and it really needs to stop.

The Federalist Engineer
03-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Mangumite as in Dynamite

The kid just plays out of control but he is dang good.i don’t believe in attacking my own players. That’s Benedict Arnold stuff.

parabrave
03-06-2018, 09:30 PM

Well at least Foam Bat knows how to get a run in.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 09:53 PM
The ?nickname? is not cool. You?re obviously the only one using it, it?s not catching on and it really needs to stop.

Its not going to stop. FoamBat is going to be how he is remembered as a bulldog

msstate7
03-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Wide plate

Tbonewannabe
03-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Its not going to stop. FoamBat is going to be how he is remembered as a bulldog

So why foambat? He actually has some pop when he isn't striking out.

BuckyIsAB****
03-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Alexander has been better this year. Not as good as 7 says but not nearly as bad as 34 says either. He is good on D.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Alexander has been better this year. Not as good as 7 says but not nearly as bad as 34 says either. He is good on D.

better this year? He hit about .333 preconference last year...he is currently hitting .185. He is far worse this year and hasnt even faced SEC pitchers yet. He is def as bad as I have said he has been

The Federalist Engineer
03-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Hatcher. just hit a lefty, good to see

We need that power bat every game

BuckyIsAB****
03-06-2018, 10:28 PM
better this year? He hit about .333 preconference last year...he is currently hitting .185. He is far worse this year and hasnt even faced SEC pitchers yet. He is def as bad as I have said he has been

I think they just said his BA was .195 tonight. Just got a hit. Hes hit the ball hard. Im not picking sides Im just saying hes not terrible

Coach34
03-06-2018, 10:45 PM
I think they just said his BA was .195 tonight. Just got a hit. Hes hit the ball hard. Im not picking sides Im just saying hes not terrible

what the mother **** do you consider terrible then? Because most people consider a junior in the SEC hitting below .200 in the preconference before they face the top pitchers in the country to be terrible. Would him batting .111 be terrible enough- because he is only a few more hitless AB's from doing that.

Wow

BuckyIsAB****
03-06-2018, 10:48 PM
what the mother **** do you consider terrible then? Because most people consider a junior in the SEC hitting below .200 in the preconference before they face the top pitchers in the country to be terrible. Would him batting .111 be terrible enough- because he is only a few more hitless AB's from doing that.

Wow

I dont know or keep up with all the advanced stats shit at the plate that 7 can tell you but hes not as bad as you say he is. Hes a plus on D too. I can agree if their is a better bat he deserves a chance but LA aint garbage

Coach34
03-06-2018, 10:52 PM
I dont know or keep up with all the advanced stats shit at the plate that 7 can tell you but hes not as bad as you say he is. Hes a plus on D too. I can agree if their is a better bat he deserves a chance but LA aint garbage

He hit .158 in SEC play last year
He is currently batting .205 and we havent even faced SEC pitching yet- of which this year is supposed to be the best year in the history of the SEC for pitchers.

He is every bit as bad as I have said if not worse. I'll bet a night with your wife/girlfriend he doesnt hit .230 in SEC play. You game?

msstate7
03-06-2018, 10:53 PM

There is no reason to argue with C34. The only stat he knows in baseball is batting average. C34 determines player value by looking at strictly batting average

Pit Bull
03-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Interesting.....

Yeah....I think Coach Henderson is experimenting during the OOC schedule trying to find the optimal lineup. Alexander is in primarily for his defensive prowess. He made an insane play at short during the Houston trip. Not sure if we have a good bat than can defend better than him at the moment. We are not going to win many blowout type games. We just don't have the pop in our lineup. We need a couple Rooker/Renfro class bats in the lineup and we just don't have anyone like that or anyone headed in that direction. Hopefully, by the time the Vandy series rolls around, things will be a little more settled. I don't think we'll make the Dance, but if we do.....then Henderson should be our new coach.....if he really wants to. That would be an amazing feat just to get us into the Dance at all.

Dawgcap
From what I hear he’s battling average is similar to your football win pct. this year. Bet you would hate to be judged

BuckyIsAB****
There is no reason to argue with C34. The only stat he knows in baseball is batting average. C34 determines player value by looking at strictly batting average

He has 2 RBIs tonight

BuckyIsAB****
03-06-2018, 10:56 PM
He hit .158 in SEC play last year
He is currently batting .205 and we havent even faced SEC pitching yet- of which this year is supposed to be the best year in the history of the SEC for pitchers.

He is every bit as bad as I have said if not worse. I'll bet a night with your wife/girlfriend he doesnt hit .230 in SEC play. You game?

Not disagreeing like I said. But hes not hot garbage. I wouldnt mind seeing a better bat (if there is one) that isnt terrible on D get a few swings. He should be a must for defensive situations though. Im not taking that bet haha

BuckyIsAB****
03-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Yeah....I think Coach Henderson is experimenting during the OOC schedule trying to find the optimal lineup. Alexander is in primarily for his defensive prowess. He made an insane play at short during the Houston trip. Not sure if we have a good bat than can defend better than him at the moment. We are not going to win many blowout type games. We just don't have the pop in our lineup. We need a couple Rooker/Renfro class bats in the lineup and we just don't have anyone like that or anyone headed in that direction. Hopefully, by the time the Vandy series rolls around, things will be a little more settled. I don't think we'll make the Dance, but if we do.....then Henderson should be our new coach.....if he really wants to. That would be an amazing feat just to get us into the Dance at all.

I think this is absolutely a tourney team and if not Henderson shouldnt be brought back in any capacity. The 4 freshman are gonna be really good at the plate

Dawgcap
03-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Before I get banned I do want to say I enjoy and agree with a lot of your posts but it’s early in the year. Funny thing is even if it’s late in the year there is no place to dog a guy who is giving effort and playing hard! If he has a bad attitude and is hurting the team maybe but I don’t think this is the case.

confucius say
03-06-2018, 11:00 PM
If LA can just hit .255, play a good ss, and find other ways to get on base and contribute offensively I?d take that at this point. Hope he can.

Todd4State
03-06-2018, 11:00 PM

He also made a few other nice plays at SS as well in addition to the one that you are referring to.

I don't think Henderson will be or should be the coach even if we make it to a regional. I don't get the vibe that he wants to anyway.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 11:01 PM

There’s a reason you don’t get a batting title or win a trophy for OBP. People expect you to hit the damn baseball at some point

confucius say
03-06-2018, 11:03 PM
I think this is absolutely a tourney team and if not Henderson shouldnt be brought back in any capacity. The 4 freshman are gonna be really good at the plate

I still think we will have to be top 2-3 teams in the league pitching in order to make postseason. I do think sitting the older guys is good though.

BuckyIsAB****
03-06-2018, 11:05 PM
I still think we will have to be top 2-3 teams in the league pitching in order to make postseason. I do think sitting the older guys is good though.

If we dont make the NCAA tourney at MS State in baseball it is a fireable offense. This isnt rebuilding after Polk 2. I know we went thru some things with Cann but this team is too talented not to make it to a tourney. Just my 2 cents

Coach34
03-06-2018, 11:11 PM
From what I hear he’s battling average is similar to your football win pct. this year. Bet you would hate to be judged

lol- I’m gonna assume you are talking to me. We went 4-6 this season which is .400- something FoamBat will never see. And everybody congratulates me for doing that considering the talent we had. When you have 7 SPED’s in your starting 22- with 3 of them on your OL- it makes coaching tough. My LT had never played before- but I discovered him during the Special Olympics at our field. Our OL wore armbands that told them to block right or block left depending on the number called out because they couldn’t remember the plays. We played 7 playoff teams and beat 2 of them. The top 2 teams in our district played for the North title.

i don’t have anything to be ashamed of with my performance this past season and that’s why I was offered a job at a bigger school after the season.

tcdog70
03-06-2018, 11:24 PM
It is early in the season. I think Alexander will hit around 250 with an above average glove. 34, I hope you have a winning year next year. But it makes you look like a shithead to continue with the stupid foambat moniker. It's like you are pulling for a Bulldog player to play bad. Surely you are better than that. Criticize if you want but you are way over the line. Just saying.

confucius say
03-06-2018, 11:26 PM
lol- I’m gonna assume you are talking to me. We went 4-6 this season which is .400- something FoamBat will never see. And everybody congratulates me for doing that considering the talent we had. When you have 7 SPED’s in your starting 22- with 3 of them on your OL- it makes coaching tough. My LT had never played before- but I discovered him during the Special Olympics at our field. Our OL wore armbands that told them to block right or block left depending on the number called out because they couldn’t remember the plays. We played 7 playoff teams and beat 2 of them. The top 2 teams in our district played for the North title.

i don’t have anything to be ashamed of with my performance this past season and that’s why I was offered a job at a bigger school after the season.

Lil off topic, but why do you think diwun black won?t pan out? Not disagreeing, just curious your thoughts.

msstate7
03-06-2018, 11:27 PM
There’s a reason you don’t get a batting title or win a trophy for OBP. People expect you to hit the damn baseball at some point

Andrelton simmons has had negative offensive value in 4 of his 6 mlb seasons, yet he is a career 19.7 fWAR player. Defense matters. And no, Alexander is no simmons, but he is a very good defensive SS.

Billy beane became one of the best GMs in mlb by utilizing the obp stat.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Lil off topic, but why do you think diwun black won?t pan out? Not disagreeing, just curious your thoughts.

FoamBat needs to prove me wrong

Black has too many off the field problems to pan out imo. He is a high risk signee

msstate7
It is early in the season. I think Alexander will hit around 250 with an above average glove. 34, I hope you have a winning year next year. But it makes you look like a shithead to continue with the stupid foambat moniker. It's like you are pulling for a Bulldog player to play bad. Surely you are better than that. Criticize if you want but you are way over the line. Just saying.

He is pulling for that. He pulled against hump the whole year, and is still pulling against renfroe

Coach34
Andrelton simmons has had negative offensive value in 4 of his 6 mlb seasons, yet he is a career 19.7 fWAR player. Defense matters. And no, Alexander is no simmons, but he is a very good defensive SS.

How many titles Beane win?

confucius say
03-06-2018, 11:36 PM
FoamBat needs to prove me wrong

Black has too many off the field problems to pan out imo. He is a high risk signee

He needs to prove us all wrong. But if he can hit .255 and contribute in other ways that will be ok if he plays a good ss. Dont start moving the goalposts if he does. Nobody expects him to be gridley offensively, just be decent.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 11:41 PM
He needs to prove us all wrong. But if he can hit .255 and contribute in other ways that will be ok if he plays a good ss. Dont start moving the goalposts if he does. Nobody expects him to be gridley offensively, just be decent.

nobody is moving goalposts. But if you expect him to hit better in SEC play than preconference you have lost your damn mind. This is a banner year for SEC pitching

confucius say
03-06-2018, 11:46 PM
nobody is moving goalposts. But if you expect him to hit better in SEC play than preconference you have lost your damn mind. This is a banner year for SEC pitching

I?m not expecting it. But it happens every year so im not willing to say it cant be done. Plus I will say he has hit several balls hard that have not fallen and those things tend to avg out over time. Im just saying if he can hit .255 and do other things, that is a win for him and us.

Todd4State
03-06-2018, 11:46 PM

And Billy Beane will be happy to tell everyone how awesome he is too.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 11:48 PM
He is pulling for that. He pulled against hump the whole year, and is still pulling against renfroe

no- me telling you something isn’t going to happen isn’t me pulling for it- it’s me e pecting the outcome based on my knowledge,

I knew Hump couldn’t hit a good breaking ball from a RHP- and 2016 proved me right
Ive said all along FoamBat can’t hit SEC pitching- and he cant
i said I didn’t think Renfroe’s bat could keep him on MLB a full season- and to date- it hasn’t.

Just prove me me wrong and u can boast. Until then- eat shit

Dawgcap
03-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Such a contradiction in your last 2-3 posts.

Coach34
03-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Such a contradiction in your last 2-3 posts.

elaborate Mr Troll?

msstate7
03-06-2018, 11:59 PM
no- me telling you something isn’t going to happen isn’t me pulling for it- it’s me e pecting the outcome based on my knowledge,

I knew Hump couldn’t hit a good breaking ball from a RHP- and 2016 proved me right
Ive said all along FoamBat can’t hit SEC pitching- and he cant
i said I didn’t think Renfroe’s bat could keep him on MLB a full season- and to date- it hasn’t.

Just prove me me wrong and u can boast. Until then- eat shit

Hunter having a 5% walk rate, which led to a .284 obp is what killed him. Well, and his defense was terrible

Coach34
03-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Hunter having a 5% walk rate, which led to a .284 obp is what killed him. Well, and his defense was terrible

ok? I said I don?t think Renfroe can hit .250 and his bat keep him in MLB a full season. I may get proven wrong- but until I do- he still hasn?t done it. Doesn?t make me hate Renfroe- just makes me see him as he is- a power guy that doesn?t make enough contact

Dawgcap
03-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Not trying to be a troll just saying that it’s early in the year. Will he produce I don’t know but where I said there is a contradiction is that you expect him to produce in big games but yet in your coaching when the production wasn’t there it was because you were hampered by the”speds”. I do have issues with this attitude but that’s for another day. Bottom line is I feel LA has done a good to great job on d and I think that over the next few weeks the batting will come around

Dawgcap
03-07-2018, 12:20 AM
And lastly shouldn’t you have won in spite of all the deficiencies you faced??

Coach34
03-07-2018, 12:30 AM
Not trying to be a troll just saying that it’s early in the year. Will he produce I don’t know but where I said there is a contradiction is that you expect him to produce in big games but yet in your coaching when the production wasn’t there it was because you were hampered by the”speds”. I do have issues with this attitude but that’s for another day. Bottom line is I feel LA has done a good to great job on d and I think that over the next few weeks the batting will come around

I expect Miss State which is a top 5-6 SEC program to not have the worst SS in the SEC. Yet we do Mr troll.

As far as my coaching- I coached at a school that has 4 playoff appearances in the last 30 years. You don’t turn Vandy into Alabama in 6 months- especially when you can’t recruit. 8 Friday’s out of 10- I had the inferior talent on the field. Yet won 4. It was a good year

Dawgcap
03-07-2018, 12:48 AM
3 things: 1- not a troll, you can check me out or ask me. Love the site and enjoy your opinions. 2- Our SS is not gonna be and isn’t any where near the worst in the SEC. 3- 4 teams from each division make the playoffs which came about recently. I’m really impressed by that but I still feel you have some problems blaming your issues on the “speds”.

Coach34
03-07-2018, 12:56 AM
3 things: 1- not a troll, you can check me out or ask me. Love the site and enjoy your opinions. 2- Our SS is not gonna be and isn’t any where near the worst in the SEC. 3- 4 teams from each division make the playoffs which came about recently. I’m really impressed by that but I still feel you have some problems blaming your issues on the “speds”.

1) we’ll see
2) what SEC team has a SS worse than us?
3) until you coach a 4A team that has 2 starters that played in the Special Olympics the Spring before competing in the strongest district in 4A- you have no idea what it takes to try to win games. Especially at a school with 4 playoff appearances in the last 30 years.

Dawgcap
03-07-2018, 01:29 AM
1-does it matter? To me no. Love the site and enjoy your thoughts, been following since the beginning, posting last year but I give you the wonder if I’m a troll.
2- you may have me there but I feel good that he is top6. I will ask to name 6-8 better
3- son playing 4-a ball also. No I don’t coach but I am staying at Holiday Inn tonight! Truth!!

Dawgcap
03-07-2018, 01:31 AM
What district?

BiscuitEater
03-07-2018, 05:30 AM

Poole was 0 for 4 with 3 SOs. Worse, he looked clueless for a veteran player.

BiscuitEater
03-07-2018, 05:41 AM
How many titles Beane win?

With usually the lowest paid line-up over 19 years, he is a consistent winner. How many State championships you got?

MetEdDawg
03-07-2018, 06:43 AM
Poole was 0 for 4 with 3 SOs. Worse, he looked clueless for a veteran player.

He let the umpires strike zone get in his head. They pounded him away, especially in his 2nd and 3rd AB and he didn’t adjust.

Ump was giving the corner plus a couple inches, but he was consistent with it the whole night. Poole never adjusted and he looked clueless because of it.

DawgRockur
03-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Before I get banned I do want to say I enjoy and agree with a lot of your posts but it’s early in the year. Funny thing is even if it’s late in the year there is no place to dog a guy who is giving effort and playing hard! If he has a bad attitude and is hurting the team maybe but I don’t think this is the case.

People get banned for arguing with C34??**

Tbonewannabe
03-07-2018, 09:48 AM
ok? I said I don?t think Renfroe can hit .250 and his bat keep him in MLB a full season. I may get proven wrong- but until I do- he still hasn?t done it. Doesn?t make me hate Renfroe- just makes me see him as he is- a power guy that doesn?t make enough contact

Hunter was 6th on the team in OWar. He was 2nd in HRs, 2nd in Doubles, 3rd in RBIs. He was sent down to gain another year of team control. He miraculously was called up when he wouldn't have exceeded the games played for the year. With all of his other tools, he doesn't have to hit .250 to stay up. Bautista has made All Star games with very similar stats that Hunter had last year. If you want to claim you are right for one more year because of some loop hole then congrats. The guy started all year except for a little over 1 month, it isn't even like he is riding the bench like you insinuate with not being good enough to play MLB.

Coach34
03-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Oh he is highly likely to make it this year- I agree. But he hasn’t yet

Coach34
03-07-2018, 11:03 AM
People get banned for arguing with C34??**

No. People get banned over ridiculous personal insults. We love to argue at Elitedawgs

tcdog70
03-07-2018, 11:58 AM
He let the umpires strike zone get in his head. They pounded him away, especially in his 2nd and 3rd AB and he didn’t adjust.

Ump was giving the corner plus a couple inches, but he was consistent with it the whole night. Poole never adjusted and he looked clueless because of it.

Poole lets too many 1st pitch fastballs go by. then He is in the hole and strikes out. he needs to be more aggressive and He needs to bunt at least once every game.

tcdog70
03-07-2018, 12:00 PM
No. People get banned over ridiculous personal insults. We love to argue at Elitedawgs

but sometimes the Mods are the one throwing out personal insults---but that's ok

tcdog70
03-07-2018, 12:04 PM

but why? I can't figure that out. There is a reason Luke is starting--Cann thought he is a starter and so does Henderson. So who knows more 34 or those two Coaches. Have an opinion but don't be a DICK about it.

tcdog70
03-07-2018, 12:13 PM
I expect Miss State which is a top 5-6 SEC program to not have the worst SS in the SEC. Yet we do Mr troll.

As far as my coaching- I coached at a school that has 4 playoff appearances in the last 30 years. You don’t turn Vandy into Alabama in 6 months- especially when you can’t recruit. 8 Friday’s out of 10- I had the inferior talent on the field. Yet won 4. It was a good year

just curious, who did you beat? And where are you coaching this coming year? class 4 is tough, did you play Noxubee and what do you think of K Pruitt?

Coach34
03-07-2018, 12:42 PM
just curious, who did you beat? And where are you coaching this coming year? class 4 is tough, did you play Noxubee and what do you think of K Pruitt?

played Noxubee and Louisville. Pruitt is a legit 4.4 guy and a must get for us

tcdog70
03-07-2018, 03:23 PM
played Noxubee and Louisville. Pruitt is a legit 4.4 guy and a must get for us

I thought Eads was also a great player--maybe we sign Him after Scooba Tech.

Tbonewannabe
03-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Oh he is highly likely to make it this year- I agree. But he hasn?t yet

So if he got hurt and missed 20 games would that still make you right? Not many guys play the full 162 now so pretty much anyone but Cal Ripken would not make that bar. If you want to use loopholes then you will probably always be right.

Coach34
03-07-2018, 05:40 PM
As long as he is not sent to the minors

msstate7
03-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Padres outfield will most likely be pirela (lf), Margot (cf), Myers (rf)

Coach34
03-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Padres outfield will most likely be pirela (lf), Margot (cf), Myers (rf)

That would be disappointing considering Renfroe was a 1st round pick

msstate7
03-07-2018, 06:36 PM
That would be disappointing considering Renfroe was a 1st round pick

Hoping they trade him. If the price is low, I would like the Braves to take a shot