PDA

View Full Version : Ran into the New Mexico State Baseball team.....

Pit Bull
03-05-2018, 06:45 PM
....boarding a flight for Birmingham in the Houston airport. We're getting ready to head back to Memphis tonight and got to the airport early. I asked one of the players who they're playing (I already knew of course)......just wanted to see what he called us.....Miss. State or Mississippi....LOL!! To his credit he said "Mississippi State".....I replied, "oh yeah that's right.....I plan to be there Tuesday evening for opening day!!".....he said "really?" Yep...told him I was a MSU fan and that we had just finished winning 3 in the Shriners Classic this past weekend. When they boarded....I told them...."See ya' Tuesday night!!"...and added not to beat us, but they had permission to beat BAMA this weekend!! They all laughed as they got on the plane.

Bully13
03-05-2018, 07:16 PM
gotta love college baseball. I was at a hotel when my wife was taking her teaching test in some town in Texas and my son and I were having breakfast and the entire UNO baseball team was having breakfast in the dining area. It was fun listening to the them jab at each other and having fun. they were playing that school that's an hour or two west of Ft. Worth.

Jack Lambert
03-05-2018, 08:49 PM
When I was a young Marine I flew sitting next to Miss Oklahoma. She hit on me. Just saying that time on the plane was way cooler.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-05-2018, 08:49 PM
....boarding a flight for Birmingham in the Houston airport. We're getting ready to head back to Memphis tonight and got to the airport early. I asked one of the players who they're playing (I already knew of course)......just wanted to see what he called us.....Miss. State or Mississippi....LOL!! To his credit he said "Mississippi State".....I replied, "oh yeah that's right.....I plan to be there Tuesday evening for opening day!!".....he said "really?" Yep...told him I was a MSU fan and that we had just finished winning 3 in the Shriners Classic this past weekend. When they boarded....I told them...."See ya' Tuesday night!!"...and added not to beat us, but they had permission to beat BAMA this weekend!! They all laughed as they got on the plane.

Geezus! I thought you ran them over reading your headline....whew!!!**

Dawg61
03-05-2018, 09:38 PM
When I was a young Marine I flew sitting next to Miss Oklahoma. She hit on me. Just saying that time on the plane was way cooler.

https://media.giphy.com/media/23pOaQOUzN3nW/giphy.gif

BuckyIsAB****
03-05-2018, 11:25 PM

My 2 best friends are Marines and they're ugly as shit. You lying.

All due respect tho. Semper

whosyourdawgy
03-05-2018, 11:28 PM

I don’t know why but ^^^^ is funny as Hell to me

Pit Bull
03-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Ok.....next time I'll tell them 17 u since that's pretty much what you tell everybody.

parabrave
03-06-2018, 01:13 AM

Rep given. When I was a rifle plt ldr in the 82nd one of my troopers sister was the head majorette at Aubbie. During every inspection he had her pic on sitting on his bunk. Never did gig him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-06-2018, 10:01 AM
Ok.....next time I'll tell them 17 u since that's pretty much what you tell everybody.

Do you know what these are, Nancy? >>>>>**************<<<<<

PMDawg
03-06-2018, 11:55 AM
They have scored in double digits in 8 of 12 games. They have scored at least 20 runs 4 times this year. They beat Ms Valley 39-0. Based on what I've seen so far....this could get ugly.