PDA

View Full Version : EliteLeaks has confirmed that both Shea Patterson and AJ Brown were in...

EliteLeaks
03-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Indianapolis this weekend for something. We can't speak for exactly what reason, but here is what we know about these two:

Ole Miss is trying to appeal their penalties.
Shea Patterson is trying to get immediate eligibility at Michigan
Rumors of more allegations still exist
Brown flew back to Detroit with Patterson- not to Memphis

Is the NCAA getting more info?
Is AJ trading info to the NCAA to be able to play at Michigan so he can play in a bowl game?
Have Patterson and AJ cut a deal with the NCAA?

Stay tuned

BeardoMSU
03-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Literate lurkers be like...

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/impossible_neverending_story.gif

I seen it dawg
03-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Click an ad shitbirds

ShotgunDawg
03-04-2018, 07:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF--ldYIBnM

Dawg61
03-04-2018, 07:57 PM
If AJ Brown gets OM in more trouble than everyone else was able to after 3 years of writing books and getting Mars on their ass he will totally redeem himself and can walk around Starkville like a king again

Bully13
03-04-2018, 08:00 PM
we need to have Vegas post his daffy duck deal. would be appropriate

starkvegasdawg
03-04-2018, 08:03 PM
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/651/4651/357482.gif

BeardoMSU
03-04-2018, 08:04 PM
If AJ Brown gets OM in more trouble than everyone else was able to after 3 years of writing books and getting Mars on their ass he will totally redeem himself and can walk around Starkville like a king again

https://media.giphy.com/media/aBUWKovykDnxu/giphy.gif

Spiderman
03-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Indianapolis this weekend for something. We can't speak for exactly what reason, but here is what we know about these two:

Is AJ trading info to the NCAA to be able to play at Michigan so he can play in a bowl game?

Stay tuned

Brown ain't leaving

msstate7
03-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Brown ain't leaving

I agree with you, but you have not thought anyone was leaving

Mimi's Babies
03-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Brown's still getting that pay check....

parabrave
03-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Theres a dead horse over by you now go pick up a stick.

oldjoedawg
03-04-2018, 08:36 PM

Stay tuned

Hope you are being sarcastic......a number of college players are invited to the NFL Combine in order to get some familiarity to the process. No on-field activities at all, just kind of like an indoor learning session....that is all.

EliteLeaks
03-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Hope you are being sarcastic......a number of college players are invited to the NFL Combine in order to get some familiarity to the process. No on-field activities at all, just kind of like an indoor learning session....that is all.

EliteLeaks doesn't kid and this had nothing to do with the NFL. It was an NCAA meeting. Plus, the NFL doesn't send AJ to Detroit with Shea, they would send him back to Oxford.

TALL DAWG
03-04-2018, 10:16 PM

Stay tuned

I call the AJ part of this BS....but I will be standing by....

EliteLeaks
03-04-2018, 10:36 PM
I call the AJ part of this BS....but I will be standing by....

AJ was in Indy this weekend- that is 100%
AJ is in Detroit tonight- thats 100%

Draw your own conclusion from there

Jack Lambert
03-04-2018, 10:48 PM
I would not be surprise if the FBI is investigating Ole Miss.

Dawg61
03-04-2018, 10:54 PM
AJ was in Indy this weekend- that is 100%
AJ is in Detroit tonight- thats 100%

Draw your own conclusion from there

Aren't Hugh's hookers from Detroit?

https://media.giphy.com/media/FX05tgFv5Jgis/giphy.gif

Todd4State
03-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Aren't Hugh's hookers from Detroit?

https://media.giphy.com/media/FX05tgFv5Jgis/giphy.gif

Beat me to it.

bulldawg28
03-05-2018, 07:56 AM

They only invite eligible drafted players to the combine.

Dawgology
03-05-2018, 09:58 AM
After the abortion that was the NCAA COI it's probably just a meeting for the NCAA to apologize face-to-face.

BeardoMSU
03-05-2018, 10:02 AM
After the abortion that was the NCAA COI it's probably just a meeting for the NCAA to apologize face-to-face.

Lolz

ababyatemydingo
03-05-2018, 10:11 AM

Stay tuned

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2018/03/03/what-takeaways-week-1-ole-miss-spring-ball/392136002/

"Notes

Brown and offensive lineman Greg Little didn't participate in Saturday's practice. The two were attending an NFL symposium in Indianapolis, which is essentially an educational program for potential first-round draft picks.

An Ole Miss spokesman said it's a joint venture between the NFL and the NCAA, and players are selected by the NFL. It began Friday and runs through Sunday.

Defensive back A.J. Harris left practice with an illness Saturday. Fellow defensive backs Myles Hartsfield and Ken Webster have been limited early, which has given more first-team reps to D.D. Bowie and Javien Hamilton at corner."

Cary Hudson's little bro
03-05-2018, 10:47 AM
But but...AJ Brown was in Detroit.

EliteLeaks
03-05-2018, 11:00 AM
But but...AJ Brown was in Detroit.

The post clearly stated he flew to Detroit after leaving Indy yesterday evening

TrapGame
03-05-2018, 11:01 AM
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2018/03/03/what-takeaways-week-1-ole-miss-spring-ball/392136002/

"Notes

Brown and offensive lineman Greg Little didn't participate in Saturday's practice. The two were attending an NFL symposium in Indianapolis, which is essentially an educational program for potential first-round draft picks.

An Ole Miss spokesman said it's a joint venture between the NFL and the NCAA, and players are selected by the NFL. It began Friday and runs through Sunday.

Defensive back A.J. Harris left practice with an illness Saturday. Fellow defensive backs Myles Hartsfield and Ken Webster have been limited early, which has given more first-team reps to D.D. Bowie and Javien Hamilton at corner."

Are we actually going to trust what the CL has to say?

After the non-reporting on om's NCAA problems for two years we'll just trust them this one time?

**** those shitbirds!

Dawgology
03-05-2018, 11:57 AM
The NCAA thing is over and done with. The ship has sailed. It's over. Finito. (Cue "Let It Go" song) They had everything they needed and they shat their pants. The NCAA as a policy maker/enforcer is on it's last leg.

03-05-2018, 12:04 PM
I still do not understand why our fans think they got off light. They lost their coach, two recruiting classes, a bunch of transfers, and likely two bowls and everything associated with it. They are saddled with Matt Luke as their head coach. It totally destroyed what Freeze had built. What do you think would have happened had Freeze stayed on through all this mess? Mullen would have lost by even more to them, they probably keep most of their transfers, and they would have raided our 2018 class once Mullen bolted to Gainesville. They would likely be cleaning up this next 2019 class by now.

Time to see the positive. The NCAA gave out the death penalty to SMU because they were repeat offenders. They did not do it the first time around

msstate7
03-05-2018, 12:06 PM
I still do not understand why our fans think they got off light. They lost their coach, two recruiting classes, a bunch of transfers, and likely two bowls and everything associated with it. They are saddled with Matt Luke as their head coach. It totally destroyed what Freeze had built. What do you think would have happened had Freeze stayed on through all this mess? Mullen would have lost by even more to them, they probably keep most of their transfers, and they would have raided our 2018 class once Mullen bolted to Gainesville. They would likely be cleaning up this next 2019 class by now.

Time to see the positive. The NCAA gave out the death penalty to SMU because they were repeat offenders. They did not do it the first time around

Usc got hit much harder

TrapGame
03-05-2018, 12:10 PM

The Network is still up and running. They got caught buying players AFTER the NCAA closed up shop in Oxford. Zilch, Nada, Nothing happened afterwards. The NCAA is not going to nuke om and in turn burn money, i.e. revenue for the SEC.

Kyper
03-05-2018, 12:29 PM
College basketball is showing us that the only way to stop or slow down any of this is letting the FBI handle it. The Network wasn't going away no matter what the outcome was. They aren't going to stop something they have built since the 1950's

Tbonewannabe
03-05-2018, 01:01 PM
The Network is still up and running. They got caught buying players AFTER the NCAA closed up shop in Oxford. Zilch, Nada, Nothing happened afterwards. The NCAA is not going to nuke om and in turn burn money, i.e. revenue for the SEC.

This was the most depressing part. I am not a NCAA investigator but I don't think it would have taken more than 1 week to get enough evidence on AJ Brown to sink UM. They bought him off while being investigated for the other stuff and nothing came of it.

Bully13
03-05-2018, 01:02 PM
I still think some tobacco $ made it to Indy in the final hour. the report was scathing as hell.

msstate7
03-05-2018, 01:06 PM
I still think some tobacco $ made it to Indy in the final hour. the report was scathing as hell.

Would not doubt it. OM released the names of the committee prior to the meeting

RezDog7
03-05-2018, 01:15 PM
The post clearly stated he flew to Detroit after leaving Indy yesterday evening

Maybe AJ was just going to see his lady of the night baby mama***

MadDawg
03-05-2018, 01:35 PM

LMAO. People think they got off light, BECAUSE THEY GOT OFF LIGHT.

Dawgology
03-05-2018, 01:48 PM

It blows my mind that some of our fans still think they DIDN'T get off light.

They lost two recruiting classes (but had bought and backfilled so much talent they will make it through), they are fighting the second bowl loss, Matt Luke beat us, what Freeze "built" was there before him and is STILL going strong, they are cleaning up 2019.

So....what...they lost some unofficial visits (doesn't mean much when you are cheating anyway) and they lost some revenue (repaid at the end of their probation).

TrapGame
03-05-2018, 02:16 PM

Let's not forget there are some very powerful people in Washington, D.C. with ties to OM. There had to be a certain amount of pressure levied against the COI by individuals who can make it worth their while to go light on OM. And I think Archie is well liked by the NCAA as well. I'm sure he made some phone calls using his awe shucks MS accent to con them into thinking this was an anomaly that Archie would "certainly be on top off from here on out". Yeah, the fox called the hen house and told them he'd talk to other foxes about their behavior.

Liverpooldawg
03-05-2018, 02:17 PM

They didn’t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn’t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn’t mean they got off light.

Turfdawg67
03-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Oh boy... here we go again. We?ll all get our hopes up and the result will be disappointing, again.

Political Hack
03-05-2018, 02:41 PM
The NCAA thing is over and done with. The ship has sailed. It's over. Finito. (Cue "Let It Go" song) They had everything they needed and they shat their pants. The NCAA as a policy maker/enforcer is on it's last leg.

About a year ago I predicted that the NCAA would be done within 10 years. I know how they handle stuff. They have no moral compass when it comes to investigative techniques and their mockery of “protecting amateurism” while raking in over a billion a year on the NCAA tournament is growing old in some important circles. I’m just glad that slapped Ole Miss on the back of the neck while walking out the door.

Turfdawg67
03-05-2018, 02:41 PM
They didn’t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn’t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn’t mean they got off light.

YES THEY DID!

Turfdawg67
03-05-2018, 02:43 PM
It blows my mind that some of our fans still think they DIDN'T get off light.

They lost two recruiting classes (but had bought and backfilled so much talent they will make it through), they are fighting the second bowl loss, Matt Luke beat us, what Freeze "built" was there before him and is STILL going strong, they are cleaning up 2019.

So....what...they lost some unofficial visits (doesn't mean much when you are cheating anyway) and they lost some revenue (repaid at the end of their probation).

This is correct...

Commercecomet24
03-05-2018, 02:44 PM
About a year ago I predicted that the NCAA would be done within 10 years. I know how they handle stuff. They have no moral compass when it comes to investigative techniques and their mockery of “protecting amateurism” while raking in over a billion a year on the NCAA tournament is growing old in some important circles. I’m just glad that slapped Ole Miss on the back of the neck while walking out the door.

Yep, nail on the head. The NCAA is in their death throes.

Activated Alpha
03-05-2018, 02:45 PM
They didn?t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn?t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn?t mean they got off light.

I read the ESPN article after the penalties came out and the general consensus was Ole Miss got off light. Did a lot of our fans expect ole Miss to be melted? Yes, but more than just State fans were upset about the penalties that were handed down

Jack Lambert
03-05-2018, 02:46 PM
I read the ESPN article after the penalties came out and the general consensus was Ole Miss got off light. Did a lot of our fans expect ole Miss to be melted? Yes, but more than just State fans were upset about the penalties that were handed down

Hell USC lost a national Championship for less.

Bothrops
03-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Hell USC lost a national Championship for less.

This. It was much less if you get down to every detail. Everything is going to shit.

Tbonewannabe
03-05-2018, 02:49 PM

They didn't get off light as far as penalties go but they got off light for the amount of penalties they had. It is kind of like getting 6 months in prison. Yes it is a really bad punishment unless you are a serial rapist who raped 24 women. All of the sudden, the punishment doesn't seem nearly bad enough. They didn't even lose 1 scholarship per Level 1 infraction. They had a player admit on National TV that he was paid by coaches regularly enough that he requested it through text messages. After all this and they got about half what USCw did. The NCAA couldn't even apply their new "matrix" because it would have been worse than the death penalty.

Turfdawg67
03-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Are we actually going to trust what the CL has to say?

After the non-reporting on om's NCAA problems for two years we'll just trust them this one time?

**** those shitbirds!

I hate the CL and haven’t read it for years but yeah, I believe this WAAAAY more than AJ is up there potentially turning over evidence against OM. It’s almost comical. I wish I still had the pic I created with Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

Also, with this thread Mimi and her incoherent posts will soon return.****

Dawgology
03-05-2018, 03:04 PM
I hate the CL and haven’t read it for years but yeah, I believe this WAAAAY more than AJ is up there potentially turning over evidence against OM. It’s almost comical. I wish I still had the pic I created with Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

Oh shit....

Coach34
03-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Brown probably just flew to Michigan to party a couple of days. That’s what I’d do

TrapGame
03-05-2018, 03:45 PM

The one time the CL is right about om. Any other time it's crickets.

Dawgface
03-05-2018, 04:16 PM

I have a diehard OM fan that think they got off light. They are appealing because what have they got to lose? Might get lucky and be reduced.

oldjoedawg
03-05-2018, 04:45 PM
They only invite players being drafted to the combine.

Incorrecto!!!!

Bulldog1
03-05-2018, 04:53 PM
They didn?t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn?t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn?t mean they got off light.

Come on, it was a tap on the wrist. That's why they're still cheating today.
Edit: They're actually still cheating because they're OM- it's what they do, but that doesn't change the fact that they deserved a lot more punishment than they got.

Mimi's Babies
03-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Come on, it was a tap on the wrist. That's why they're still cheating today.
Edit: They're actually still cheating because they're OM- it's what they do, but that doesn't change the fact that they deserved a lot more punishment than they got.

They are still cheating and have not stopped.

louisvilledawg
03-05-2018, 05:47 PM

Also, with this thread Steve and her incoherent posts will soon return.****

FIFY

BeardoMSU
03-05-2018, 05:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xbod9U5.gif

Bulldog1
03-05-2018, 06:00 PM

Yep

TALL DAWG
03-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Brown probably just flew to Michigan to party a couple of days. That?s what I?d do

AJ probably flew to Motor City to....change plans..... and that was that.

TALL DAWG
03-05-2018, 10:15 PM
AJ probably flew to Motor City to....change plans..... and that was that.

Change....planes....I meant.

oldjoedawg
03-06-2018, 12:23 AM

"Notes

Thanks for the linkage 'ababy....' I've posted earlier that they were in Indy as a part of a something related to the NFL but not a part of the combine

Saltydog
03-06-2018, 07:31 PM
AND their 2019 class appears to be better than ours. Yeah, so much for those sanctions setting them back to the stone ages.

Turfdawg67
03-06-2018, 07:56 PM
AND their 2019 class appears to be better than ours. Yeah, so much for those sanctions setting them back to the stone ages.

Dude... they were hammered! .5 schollies for each violation is crippling! ***

sandwolf
03-06-2018, 09:29 PM

Agreed....they didn?t get hit as hard as I wanted or expected them to, but anyone that?s saying they got off light is just blinded by their hatred for OM.

fishwater99
03-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Yep

And never will stop...

starkvegasdawg
03-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Agreed....they didn?t get hit as hard as I wanted or expected them to, but anyone that?s saying they got off light is just blinded by their hatred for OM.
Compared to what the matrix said they should get they got off beyond light, and that is just based on reading comprehension and has nothing to do with how much I hate those pompous ball lickers.

Ari Gold
03-07-2018, 12:21 PM

They have 9 commits 8 are 3 Stars with one 4 star who will more than likely never play there.
I will bet come End of this signing year That our class is as good if not better than theirs.

MadDawg
03-07-2018, 02:12 PM
I will bet come End of this signing year That our class is as good if not better than theirs.

The fact that you have to bet this is proof of just how weak their punishment was. They got hammered so bad we might even have a better class than them. Maybe. It could happen. Possibly.

32 Dive
03-07-2018, 02:42 PM
The fact that you have to bet this is proof of just how weak their punishment was. They got hammered so bad we might even have a better class than them. Maybe. It could happen. Possibly.

BINGO!

bulldawg28
03-07-2018, 02:45 PM

What's your point?

bulldawg28
03-07-2018, 02:48 PM
BINGO!

Ding Dong!

TimberBeast
03-07-2018, 03:52 PM
What's your point?

You have to ask? It's pretty clear.