PDA

View Full Version : Well if that ain't a bite.

msbulldog
03-03-2018, 10:26 PM
:mad:The way it's bracketed we get LSU and if we win we get UT. That's called reverse deja vu I guess.:mad:

klong-dog
03-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Was just telling my wife this. "Hey you know our last two games have been beatings by 20+ right, well, in order to advance in tourney, we'll have to beat those same two teams". She said "alright, revenge huh". Hmm wish I could be as optimistic. Maybe the new season, change of scenery will help.

Coach34
03-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Just sit back and enjoy the Nit. We are back in postseason. Which coming into this season- was the goal.

Expectations raise again for next year

tcdog70
03-04-2018, 01:49 AM
Just sit back and enjoy the Nit. We are back in postseason. Which coming into this season- was the goal.

I agree. If we win fine if not. Let's win the NIT

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Baby steps aren?t bad. The guys are down right now, but after the season and they look back and see the progress made, it will make them hungrier for next season. Hopefully we can have a nice run in the nit and that will add to next years excitement. Adding some nice pieces won?t hurt either. Hopefully we?re now to the point where we can bring in a 4 star and not have to depend on him starting and carrying the team. We?re making progress. You?ve got to look at the 3 players we lost to transfers also and figure that into the equation. They would have added to this team IF they they didn?t think they were so special or had crazy ass momma?s. Vic didn?t have a finished product after his 3rd year either. We?re getting there.

CJDAWG85
03-04-2018, 12:19 PM

Completely agree here. Big steps made this year. Keep the momentum going.

MarketingBully
03-04-2018, 12:27 PM

I think we beat LSU. Tennessee is another animal. Will require us to play at a much higher level then we did for most of that game. Of course, we had both a 21-18 lead on LSU and a 25-17 lead on Tennessee in both of those games so maybe if we actually played 40 minutes of basketball we’d be in a much better spot then we are now.