PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the walk up ticket situation would be like tomorrow...

maroonmania
03-03-2018, 09:30 PM
for the women's championship game? Was thinking of road tripping to Nashville for the game. Looks like you can buy General Admission tickets ahead of time (with fees) through ticketmaster or I can see what I can find once in Nashville. Anyone know what the situation will be? If I'm just going to get GA tickets I would rather just buy them onsite if I can.

maroonthruandthru
03-03-2018, 10:50 PM
I would think there will be plenty general admission tickets available at the ticket office. There were people buying them tonight as we waited in line to get in.

maroonmania
03-03-2018, 11:28 PM
I would think there will be plenty general admission tickets available at the ticket office. There were people buying them tonight as we waited in line to get in.

Thanks for the feedback.

STLDawg
03-04-2018, 12:47 AM
In my experience, the walk up "scalper" game has been killed by the Online Discount Ticket sites. I would say that you are better off buying GA at the arena or hopping on StubHub and snagging a couple. Last time I was at Bridgestone for a Hockey game earlier this year I couldn't find anything under $300 per/tik. Went on one of the Disc ticket sites and found one for about 80.

Gate pricing will set you back about 60% these days.

Of course, that has been my experience lately here in the Midwest and people will pay obscene amounts to watch the Cards and Blues play... Just the culture here, I suppose. Can't wait to read the reactions from the SEC B-Ball fans when they try to wait outside the Scottrade Center for a ticket this next week. Be prepared to drop a 200 spot for a pair of early session tickets in the same section as the $13 StubHub set.

dparker
03-04-2018, 10:33 AM
So I'm seeing StubHub starting at $70 but through Ticketmaster they are selling General Admission seats at $16. So my question is how bad is the GA sections?

STLDawg
03-04-2018, 11:04 AM
So I'm seeing StubHub starting at $70 but through Ticketmaster they are selling General Admission seats at $16. So my question is how bad is the GA sections?

I would assume The sections behind the baskets. That has been my experience at other conference tourneys.

Also that’s a total rip... you could buy the entire tournament book of tickets for 100 bucks.