PDA

View Full Version : SC/UGa women's game

RocketDawg
03-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Wonder if ESPN will have Dawn Staley wired for sound tonight. If they do they'll have to do a lot of filtering ....

AlmostPositive
03-03-2018, 07:50 PM
I suspect Dawn Staley will finish her career without having been wire for sound. Foulest mouth I have seen on any coach.

Bully13
03-03-2018, 07:56 PM
I suspect Dawn Staley will finish her career without having been wire for sound. Foulest mouth I have seen on any coach.

she got her inspirations / lessons from Cohen.

shoeless joe
03-03-2018, 08:37 PM
Why do we care about her language...I think she's an attention whore and a whiny bitch and I just plain don't like her. But it has nothing to do with her profanity use. Good grief...

starkvegasdawg
03-03-2018, 08:40 PM
So will she have her personal referee crew tomorrow?

AlmostPositive
03-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Why do we care about her language...I think she's an attention whore and a whiny bitch and I just plain don't like her. But it has nothing to do with her profanity use. Good grief...

Why do you care about people caring about her language?

shoeless joe
03-03-2018, 08:45 PM

I just think it's dumb cuz our coaches talk just as bad as she does. Lots of reasons to hate her...no need to make something outta nothin.

But to answer ur question I don't really care.

thf24
03-03-2018, 09:06 PM

Absolutely not. Wiring her would ruin the classy, high character persona they've worked hard to fabricate for her.

shoeless joe
03-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Absolutely not. Wiring her would ruin the classy, high character persona they've worked hard to fabricate for her.

This is 100% correct

Lord McBuckethead
03-03-2018, 11:37 PM
I am laying down 1000 dollars that the refs will not call Aja for more than 3 fouls tomorrow.

Lord McBuckethead
03-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Not for real, but I believe that bet would be safe.

BeardoMSU
03-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Foulest mouth I have seen on any coach.

Lol, right....

BeardoMSU
03-03-2018, 11:45 PM

This^^ EXACTLY!

BeardoMSU
03-03-2018, 11:48 PM

Why are you so obsessed with it? And why do you selectively think she has the "foulest mouth of any coach" you've seen?

Have you ever read Nick Saban's lips? Will Muschamp's? Frank Martin's? John 17'n Cohen's? Those guys drop more "J.F.C.s" combined than anyone...but yeah, she's the worst....because you say so, obviously.

AlmostPositive
03-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Learn a little reading comprehension, dipshit. I said she is the worst I've seen because she is the worst I have seen. Note the pronoun. Why are you so obsessed with performing unpaid PR for Dawn Staley?

BeardoMSU
03-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Learn a little reading comprehension, dipshit. I said she is the worst I've seen because she is the worst I have seen. Note the pronoun. Why are you so obsessed with performing unpaid PR for Dawn Staley?

Lol...Dipshit? Really?

Here's an analogy that fits you well, puddin'...

'Oh my God, that 2 story building is the biggest building I've ever seen...and by the way, don't judge me, because I said, what I've seen.'

Maybe you should "see" more before you decree what is the "worst", eh? Good idea, perhaps?

Are you really saying you've never watched any college football, baseball, or basketball coach live during a game? If the answer is "no", the again, I recommend you "see more" before you post again.

AlmostPositive
03-04-2018, 01:14 AM
How are you related to Dawn?

BeardoMSU
03-04-2018, 01:19 AM
How are you related to Dawn?

Good detective work, babycakes...ya got me**

Oh, and good job missing the mark....not that I'm surprised.