PDA

View Full Version : We need to throw all our weight behind the Lady Dawgs!

SailingDawg
03-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Enough bitching about men's basketball. Our ladies have a real chance of running the table for a National Championship. Let's get behind them!

preachermatt83
03-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Enough bitching about men's basketball. Our ladies have a real chance of running the table for a National Championship. Let's get behind them!

They are legit. Playing a very hot aTm team today.

SailingDawg
03-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Great Bulldog crowd up there! You can hear them good on tv.

MarketingBully
03-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Yep and in one giant swoop Loafers took our men’s support away and gave it to the women’s by making a hire like Rick Ray and Vic Schaefer. Schaefer’s a hell of a coach and I’m glad he’s here but I can just see people will support the women over the men. The men begged and pleaded for a crowd to be there on Tuesday night and all we could get to show up was 7k? Pathetic. Women have a huge game and boom record crowd at the Hump. And spare me everyone supports a winner bullshit. It’s obvious to me that our fans can’t or won’t support both. Sucks but it’s true.

Ari Gold
03-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Yep and in one giant swoop Loafers took our men’s support away and gave it to the women’s by making a hire like Rick Ray and Vic Schaefer. Schaefer’s a hell of a coach and I’m glad he’s here but I can just see people will support the women over the men. The men begged and pleaded for a crowd to be there on Tuesday night and all we could get to show up was 7k? Pathetic. Women have a huge game and boom record crowd at the Hump. And spare me everyone supports a winner bullshit. It’s obvious to me that our fans can’t or won’t support both. Sucks but it’s true.

It’s also a different crowd with men and women.

SailingDawg
03-03-2018, 06:22 PM
LIkely economy as well. Who can go to two to four games in a week?

99jc
03-03-2018, 07:01 PM
If the men were halfway as good as the women people would go I am tired of this whining and bitching over the crowds for the men...just shut it the hell up.

mstatefan91
03-03-2018, 07:05 PM
$5 tickets, winning mindset and tradition over the past 3 seasons.

RocketDawg
03-03-2018, 07:05 PM
It's easy to like and even personally identify with the girls team and Vic; can't really say the same for the men's team and Howland.

Bothrops
03-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Our girls are easier to coach than our guys. But what Vic is doing is unprecedented at MSU.