PDA

View Full Version : 3/3 HUGE game day

Ari Gold
03-03-2018, 10:15 AM
First off We have to win, a lost today means we at least have to reach the sect finals if not get the auto bid .. I May have missed a few but here is what I believe

Clemson @ Syracuse. Cues win and they are prob in. A loss should mean a couple of ACC tourney wins , but Syracuse will get love because they are Syracuse and ****ing Boeheim

St. John?s @ Providence. Need the fighting Mullen?s

West Virginia @ Texas. Loss here by Texas buts them in same boat with us may have to win big12

Creighton @ Marquette . Need Creighton . Marquette outside looking in

Bama @ AM. Bama loss here and lose first game in SECT they prob out

Baylor @ Kstate. Need KSU. Both are barley in Kstate looks to be little safer than Baylor. Whoever losses needs to lose thier Big 12 tourney game

ND @ Virginia. Must win for ND . If not must make long run in ACC

Louisville @ NC state. Need Wolfpack

Colorado @ Utah . Utah bout like us . Can?t lose and needs at least a couple in Pac12 tourney

St Bonny @ St. Louis. Need St. Louis , Bonnie?s prob one of last 8 in

Oregon @ Washington. Need the ducks . Washington again about like us

UCLA @ USC . Need Usc. UCLA loss and they in trouble

PSU vs Purdue . Penn state trying to play way in , upset here might do it

Stanford @ Arizona st. Sun devils prob in no matter what but loss here and loss in pac 12 early would help

BEAT ****ING LSU TODAY !!!!!!

msbulldog
03-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Thanks Ari for the research, I made a spread sheet from your post so I could keep up with it.

Pit Bull
03-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Add Arkansas at Mizzou. If we tied with the Hogs, I think we would have the tiebreaker over them for the SECT....and whether that helps or not.......I'm not sure. Then again....Mizzou winning would cause us to split with them. Not sure how or if we could be seeded higher than them.

Quaoarsking
03-03-2018, 11:54 AM
I would add that we want Missouri and Alabama to lose today, just to push them more onto the bubble, potentially opening up a spot for us.

Bulldog1
03-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Virginia Tech vs. Miami. Isn't VT on the Bubble?

CJDAWG85
03-03-2018, 12:23 PM
LSU -1-

Not a good sign. I hope we've forgotten Tuesday. Really need the bench to step up.

confucius say
03-03-2018, 12:24 PM
LSU -1-

Not a good sign. I hope we've forgotten Tuesday. Really need the bench to step up.

It was 2.5 this morning.

msstate7
03-03-2018, 12:28 PM
LSU -1-

We were favored over tenn. ESPN bpi worries more than Vegas line

Bulldog1
03-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Real Time and Warren Nolan have us losing, but I have us winning. Hail State!

Quaoarsking
03-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Virginia Tech vs. Miami. Isn't VT on the Bubble?

Kinda, but after their win over Duke this week they should be pretty safe even with a loss unless there are a whole lot of bid-stealers, and even then they're probably still in line in front of us.

CJDAWG85
03-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Read that line like a book.

klong-dog
03-03-2018, 02:56 PM
While I figured we'd lose, didn't think we get shitted on like that. Terrible effort.

ScoobaDawg
03-03-2018, 02:57 PM
And...no need to watch any other games now..

klong-dog
03-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Big 3/3

0-1 start