PDA

View Full Version : First Four Out Again; RPI Climbing

confucius say
03-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Bracket matrix updated last night and we are in First four out again. RPI also jumped to 61, which is where we were pre Tennessee.

I have my reservations about winning today, but if we do there is a real chance we will be in first two teams out.

Bama is at Aggie today and a loss by Bama would be big. Texas plays West Virginia, go mountaineers. Baylor is at Kansas state and that is huge for both teams. Lot of scoreboard watching if we can win at noon.

klong-dog
03-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Wished I felt better about today. I sure hope I'm wrong but from what I've witnessed from our bigs the last two games, I sure don't have a good feeling about today.

maroonmania
03-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Wished I felt better about today. I sure hope I'm wrong but from what I've witnessed from our bigs the last two games, I sure don't have a good feeling about today.

Well it should help that LSU is pretty weak in the post. They certainly won't abuse down low like TN did.

klong-dog
03-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Yeah, which is true. They do have some lanky athletic guys that like to drive to the hoop, not to mention Waters. Just hope he's not on with his shot today.

msstate7
03-03-2018, 10:12 AM
We are a 2.5 dog, and ESPN bpi favors LSU at over 60%. Wish I felt better about this game

Ari Gold
03-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Yeah, which is true. They do have some lanky athletic guys that like to drive to the hoop, not to mention Waters. Just hope he's not on with his shot today.

Waters shouldn’t be able to defend Lamar or Nick

msstate7
03-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Waters shouldn’t be able to defend Lamar or Nick

This is true. Pretty much true with nick and Lamar vs any guards in the sec man on man

Bully13
03-03-2018, 10:34 AM
I'm just happy we're competitive again in men's hoops. good to be excited about it again. almost feels like Saturday morning on football game day.

Pit Bull
03-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Bracket matrix updated last night and we are in First four out again. RPI also jumped to 61, which is where we were pre Tennessee.

I have my reservations about winning today, but if we do there is a real chance we will be in first two teams out.

Bama is at Aggie today and a loss by Bama would be big. Texas plays West Virginia, go mountaineers. Baylor is at Kansas state and that is huge for both teams. Lot of scoreboard watching if we can win at noon.

We need the Hogs to lose to Mizzou also. We have the tiebreaker over them.

BuckyIsAB****
03-03-2018, 12:22 PM
I think we beat LSU

klong-dog
03-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Glad I didn't think it or have my hopes up.