PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember I Believe?

msstate7
02-27-2018, 09:02 PM
I feel like I just watched a replay of that.

BuckyIsAB****
02-27-2018, 09:04 PM
It was #WeBelieve get your fax straight fam

msstate7
02-27-2018, 09:07 PM
It was #WeBelieve get your fax straight fam

You right. I am not thinking straight... hiding in my closet from schofield

BuckyIsAB****
02-27-2018, 09:09 PM
You right. I am not thinking straight... hiding in my closet from schofield

We just dont have anyone that is big or fast enough to handle him.

Ado got schooled tonight. He has no hands right now, isnt quick enough to guard him. Holman isnt big enough to hold him

MarketingBully
02-27-2018, 09:22 PM
It’s one ****ing game. Get a grip man.

RezDog7
02-27-2018, 10:22 PM
I really like Ado; but, I’ve never seen a player have so many balls literally land in his hands and not be able to control it.

msstate7
02-27-2018, 10:24 PM
I really like Ado; but, I’ve never seen a player have so many balls literally land in his hands and not be able to control it.

Ado will be a really good player for us if we push him in S&C. We need to step up there as a program

JDog13
02-27-2018, 10:31 PM

We could send him to Florida for some balls in hand training.

Turfdawg67
02-27-2018, 10:38 PM
Not even remotely similar, except you believed. I didn't that year (that we'd beat Bama) nor did I believe this year (that we'd make the NCAA Tournament... unless we win the auto bid). But I DO believe in both next year!!

Jack Lambert
02-27-2018, 10:47 PM

He's a Freshman and that was probably the most important game he's ever played and was probably nervous.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-28-2018, 02:05 AM
hiding in my closet from schofield

This is funny

I seen it dawg
02-28-2018, 06:26 AM

You must not have lived through the Erick Stevens era

Coach34
02-28-2018, 06:40 AM
You must not have lived through the Erick Stevens era

he set the record for trying to catch passes with his chest and stomach. Never seen another guy that couldn’t even get a paw on the ball.

Cooterpoot
02-28-2018, 07:42 AM
I never thought we’d make the NCAAs. But we’ve played hard the last month, so maybe we can make a run in the NIT. Next year it’s NCAAs or bust for me.

Liverpooldawg
02-28-2018, 08:50 AM

Reminds me of Dampier when he was a freshman. He got better.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-28-2018, 09:07 AM

Were you in a coma last year & the beginning of this year with Herard? Ado had a bad game at a terrible time last night but his play the previous 8-10 games is a big reason we were in position to make the tourney.

msstate7
02-28-2018, 09:25 AM
Were you in a coma last year & the beginning of this year with Herard? Ado had a bad game at a terrible time last night but his play the previous 8-10 games is a big reason we were in position to make the tourney.

Ado has been great this year. He will be a stud. I was worried about our post defense entering this game bc it has been awful of late. Really wonder if ado is getting heavy legs from the long season

MarketingBully
02-28-2018, 09:35 AM
Ado has been great this year. He will be a stud. I was worried about our post defense entering this game bc it has been awful of late. Really wonder if ado is getting heavy legs from the long season

Williams beat him up because the refs allowed him to. Ado also sustained a hip pointer in that game. He’s still a freshman and still learning basketball. If he keeps improving at the clip he is, he will be an awesome player for us next year. Williams was held to 8 points in the game. The guy who really killed us was Schofield. The rest of their team was basically held to ten points or less. Schofield had 24. Q and Stapleton were not good players to put on him. Kegler guarded him last year. This year we just didn’t have a guy with his thickness and physicality to guard him. Next year though Woodard will be coming in and as a senior in HS is already 6’6” and 230 with a 7 foot wingspan. I like his size to deal with someone like Schofield.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-28-2018, 09:38 AM
Schoefield gave any & everybody who guarded him buckets. Q, Xay, Holman, & Feazell late. He was on 1 last night & we had no answer.

msstate7
02-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Williams beat him up because the refs allowed him to. Ado also sustained a hip pointer in that game. He’s still a freshman and still learning basketball. If he keeps improving at the clip he is, he will be an awesome player for us next year. Williams was held to 8 points in the game. The guy who really killed us was Schofield. The rest of their team was basically held to ten points or less. Schofield had 24. Q and Stapleton were not good players to put on him. Kegler guarded him last year. This year we just didn’t have a guy with his thickness and physicality to guard him. Next year though Woodard will be coming in and as a senior in HS is already 6’6” and 230 with a 7 foot wingspan. I like his size to deal with someone like Schofield.

You like a true freshman to guard an all sec senior? I am not crazy about that matchup. Q will be on the court more than Woodard anyway

msstate7
02-28-2018, 09:44 AM
Schoefield gave any & everybody who guarded him buckets. Q, Xay, Holman, & Feazell late. He was on 1 last night & we had no answer.

Seems there is a lot of that going on with post play vs us lately...

Silva 4-5 fg
Davis and Williams 13-17 fg
Hymon and Stevens 7-13 fg

Ifyouonlyknew
02-28-2018, 09:52 AM
Seems there is a lot of that going on with post play vs us lately...

Silva 4-5 fg
Davis and Williams 13-17 fg
Hymon and Stevens 7-13 fg

Schoefield plays the 3 he's not really a post player they just played the matchup where he had an advantage.

sleepy dawg
02-28-2018, 11:14 AM
I feel like I just watched a replay of that.

This was not even remotely close to #WeBelieve. The #WeBelieve idiots thought we were the best team in the country and proceeded to tell everyone in the country we were going to beat Bama. Folks were all over social media and when we lost we looked like complete idiots even before the loss, and much bigger idiots after.

As basketball fans, we're just really excited to see us putting some good product back together. Yeah, we were a bit overhyped going into last nights game, but overhyped as a bubble team vs. a potential 3-5 seed. It's not like we were saying we thought we could beat Duke or something. We were just hoping to beat a good team at the house. Vegas had us as 1 point favorite which means most of the folks out there thought it should've been a good game. In this case we did nothing wrong other than just being fans of our team.

msstate7
02-28-2018, 11:21 AM
This was not even remotely close to #WeBelieve. The #WeBelieve idiots thought we were the best team in the country and proceeded to tell everyone in the country we were going to beat Bama. Folks were all over social media and when we lost we looked like complete idiots even before the loss, and much bigger idiots after.

As basketball fans, we're just really excited to see us putting some good product back together. Yeah, we were a bit overhyped going into last nights game, but overhyped as a bubble team vs. a potential 3-5 seed. It's not like we were saying we thought we could beat Duke or something. We were just hoping to beat a good team at the house. Vegas had us as 1 point favorite which means most of the folks out there thought it should've been a good game. In this case we did nothing wrong other than just being fans of our team.
The big game buildup only to be raped by a far superior opponent is pretty similar to me.