PDA

View Full Version : Tiger just hit a duck at the Honda Classic

Bully13
02-25-2018, 02:24 PM
ball was rolling down the fairway at a pretty good clip and trips up a duck that was walking. duck gets back up and continues to walk as if it's happened to him many times before. funny as hell.

Tiger playing damn good too. 5 back.

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 02:27 PM
ball was rolling down the fairway at a pretty good clip and trips up a duck that was walking. duck gets back up and continues to walk as if it's happened to him many times before. funny as hell.

Some years ago some guy killed a duck with his drive. And remember the time some animal (squirrel, I think) stole a guy's ball off the green?

BrunswickDawg
02-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Dave Winfield killed a seagull in Toronto with a throw

Randy Johnson pulverized some poor bird one year too.

Dawg61
02-25-2018, 02:30 PM
ducks/birds don't have good memory skills, watch Planet Earth 2 episode 2 on netflix, I don't want to spoil it but there is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in that episode.

biggun
02-25-2018, 02:30 PM
Just birdied that hole. 3 under through 7 and without a lip out, could easily be 4 under. Playing great

Dawg61
02-25-2018, 02:32 PM
Some years ago some guy killed a duck with his drive. And remember the time some animal (squirrel, I think) stole a guy's ball off the green?

I saw a guy get hit in the face by a drive from a different hole while he was putting on the green. He had a softball size welt on his face from it. Dimples and all.

Bully13
02-25-2018, 02:33 PM
ducks/birds don't have good memory skills, watch Animal Planet 2 episode 2 on netflix, I don't want to spoil it but there is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in that episode.

Wife and I have gotten hooked on what BBC is doing with their nature filming. some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen.

Dawg61
02-25-2018, 02:36 PM
Wife and I have gotten hooked on what BBC is doing with their nature filming. some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen.

This show on netflix is amazing, it just came out this month. Highly recommend it. I said the title wrong before it's called Planet Earth 2 and the footage is phenomenal. They are using these new cameras to do it.

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 02:37 PM

He's in danger of bogeying the 9th hole though. Poor drive and not so hot second shot. Got about 10 feet to save par.

Bully13
02-25-2018, 02:37 PM
This show on netflix is amazing, it just came out this month. Highly recommend it. I said the title wrong before it's called Planet Earth 2 and the footage is phenomenal. They are using these new cameras to do it.

Planet Earth? that sounds like BBC.

Dawg61
02-25-2018, 02:44 PM

Yea it is BBC, it's commented by David Attenborough

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81YINvtjImL._SL1500_.jpg

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 02:49 PM

Is that the same program that BBC (I think it was them) broadcast a few programs in 4K sometime last year? If so, yes, that is pretty fantastic. It wasn't on Netflix though ... just a special channel on Dish for a while. Experimental I suppose.

Bully13
02-25-2018, 02:51 PM
did anyone just see the break Justin Thomas got off the rock at the island par 3? damn.

Tiger just lost a stroke.

Bully13
02-25-2018, 02:52 PM
Is that the same program that BBC (I think it was them) broadcast a few programs in 4K sometime last year? If so, yes, that is pretty fantastic. It wasn't on Netflix though ... just a special channel on Dish for a while. Experimental I suppose.

not sure about last year but I've been watching it on Direct T.V. of late. and yes, fantastic.

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 03:09 PM
did anyone just see the break Justin Thomas got off the rock at the island par 3? damn.

Tiger just lost a stroke.

Yeah, saw that. Not only was he lucky it was dry, it almost went in the hole after it landed.

Bully13
02-25-2018, 03:12 PM
Yeah, saw that. Not only was he lucky it was dry, it almost went in the hole after it landed.

LOL. I was watching, heard the thud when it hit the rock, then I'm like "where the hell did the ball go?"...then about 4 seconds later it lands and yes, it got close.

it musta gone sky high after hitting that rock.

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 03:19 PM
Might just be my local station, but the sound and video are nowhere near synched. You could hear Tiger hit the ball before he even started his backswing. Why can't they get that right?

It's OK with the other players.