PDA

View Full Version : There is some really good stuff in this article ......

Liverpooldawg
02-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Cohen doing work.

http://www.djournal.com/sports/msu-s-cohen-keeping-his-focus-on-the-future/article_d943f73e-7e05-59bd-bd9f-37fe81526b0e.html

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-25-2018, 01:49 AM
Yeah he is. Glad he's leading our Athletic Dept.

Mimi's Babies
02-25-2018, 05:22 AM
I was told several weeks ago that the concession prices will drop by nearly half or half on some items.
MSU is following the example set by Mercedes Benz field in Atlanta with out the alcohol.

Lance Harbor
02-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Add Alcohol, please.

I was told several weeks ago that the concession prices will drop by nearly half or half on some items.
MSU is following the example set by Mercedes Benz field in Atlanta with out the alcohol.

LC Dawg
02-25-2018, 11:58 AM

This is what Cohen told us at this year?s alumni conference. Cutting concession prices in half is showing fans that you really do give a damn about them.

Mimi's Babies
02-25-2018, 02:20 PM
Add Alcohol, please.

Alcohol is not going to happen. Beer sales in the county are illegal along with alcohol sales are a no no with the SEC.

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 02:25 PM
Alcohol is not going to happen. Beer sales in the county are illegal along with alcohol sales are a no no with the SEC.

Really? Didn't know that. Do you mean just the unincorporated parts of Oktibbeha County?

I don't think you'll see alcohol sales on campus anytime soon, but they effectively endorse it's use by allowing you to "stock" your locker. "Stock" is just a euphamism for "bring your booze". But don't you dare smoke a cigarette (joints are OK though). ;)

Goldendawg
02-25-2018, 03:51 PM
Great news on reasonable concession prices. The price on bottled water was a disgrace, especially when we are wilting in those late August or early Sept 11 A.M. FB games. Hail Cohen! Hail State!

WeWonItAll(Most)
02-25-2018, 03:59 PM
This is a step all stadiums should be taking to try to combat attendance issues in my opinion.

msbulldog
02-25-2018, 09:31 PM
Alcohol is prohibited on all state property by state law.

BrunswickDawg
02-25-2018, 10:25 PM

But I?m sure there is plenty to go around in the Capitol and in the State legislative office buildings.

msbulldog
02-26-2018, 06:23 AM
But I?m sure there is plenty to go around in the Capitol and in the State legislative office buildings.

Actually there was a big stink about alcohol at a reception at the state capitol in Sept. 2017.

graddawg
02-26-2018, 07:05 AM

That isn’t true. There are plenty of exceptions, such as the Trademart and Coliseum.