PDA

View Full Version : Great article on Coach Moorhead-Impressive!

Commercecomet24
02-23-2018, 11:06 AM
Coach JoMo get's it. We got ourselves a winner as a HC!

http://www.courant.com/sports/college/hc-sp-moorhead-feat-20180220-story.html

TrapGame
02-23-2018, 11:51 AM
I just read it. Coach Joe is a very impressive guy.

BrunswickDawg
02-23-2018, 12:06 PM
I don't think I realized Joe is a year younger than Dan. I think that is big. Still young enough to be considered a "young" head coach, but I think his experience is better. There is definitely something to be said about being the head coach previously.

I'm gonna be this guy soon:
http://cornichecarpet.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wooly-sheep.jpg

Commercecomet24
02-23-2018, 12:13 PM
The more I watch and listen to Joe and study on his past the more impressive he becomes. While he's not cocky or arrogant, you can tell he has the utmost confidence in his abilities and his ability to get the most out of his team. He just exudes confidence in the way he carries himself and has humility as well. All his former players and people he's coached with say he commands a room and that when he talks people take notice and listen. He command respect, he doesn't demand respect.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-23-2018, 12:17 PM
Very intelligent man. I am starting to grow intense wool.

ShotgunDawg
02-23-2018, 01:18 PM
I normally get irked & feel it's fan boyish & naive to declare a coach who has not yet coached a game for you anything other than a "maybe"

However, while I mostly still feel that way, I have to admit that I'm excited about the ingredients & pedigree this guy brings to the table. I'm not positive that will equal a great football team or recruiting, but it seems as thought the ingredients are there.

Commercecomet24
02-23-2018, 01:56 PM
I normally get irked & feel it's fan boyish & naive to declare a coach who has not yet coached a game for you anything other than a "maybe"

However, while I mostly still feel that way, I have to admit that I'm excited about the ingredients & pedigree this guy brings to the table. I'm not positive that will equal a great football team or recruiting, but it seems as thought the ingredients are there.

Don't get irked, Gun lol. I feel the same way, but I am cautiously optimistic, just by the way he carries himself. He doesn't have to tell people how good he is, cause you can tell he knows it. He may wind up being the worst coach in the history of CFB but I honestly think he's gonna do a great job. And It's ok to be optimistic while also understanding we are approaching unknown territory.