PDA

View Full Version : ESPN and Starkville Daily New Confirm extramarital affair

BeastMan
02-22-2018, 05:44 PM
And that Cann?s affair partner was a former athletic dept employee no longer employed by the university. Draw your own conclusions there. Also was told something else interesting today: the occupation of Cann?s wife is divorce attorney.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/22544998/sources-say-mississippi-state-baseball-coach-andy-cannizaro-abruptly-resigned-due-extramarital-affair

http://starkvilledailynews.com/content/extramarital-affair-led-cannizaros-resignation

Brahmabull
02-22-2018, 05:47 PM
She was a labor attorney not a divorce, but I am sure she knows some good ones.

BeastMan
02-22-2018, 06:00 PM
She was a labor attorney not a divorce, but I am sure she knows some good ones.

Ah. Still, don’t want to tangle with a lawyer in that situation

Todd4State
02-22-2018, 06:02 PM
If I remember correctly Cannizaro's wife is related to some big lawyers in NOLA too. Whatever the case is- she has the connections to take Cann out to the cleaners if she chooses to do so.

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2018, 06:08 PM
Cann about to find out he?s going to get royally 17ed for getting 17ed.

Commercecomet24
02-22-2018, 06:09 PM
Dang he screwed up in so many ways. He?s gonna wind up driving a bus in the Mexican leagues when his wife gets through with him.

Turfdawg67
02-22-2018, 06:15 PM
Cann about to find out he?s going to get royally 17ed for getting 17ed.

https://s10.postimg.org/bzbqvndbt/B8_BEF177-_A91_D-42_B5-82_AD-2611_C27_C5845.jpg

Dawg61
02-22-2018, 06:22 PM
https://s10.postimg.org/bzbqvndbt/B8_BEF177-_A91_D-42_B5-82_AD-2611_C27_C5845.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Cann is another victim of the self sabotage syndrome

Todd4State
02-22-2018, 06:36 PM
Dang he screwed up in so many ways. He?s gonna wind up driving a bus in the Mexican leagues when his wife gets through with him.

He's going to show up Kenny Powers style at the Cancun Lobstermen spring training and announce that he is their coach now.

RougeDawg
02-22-2018, 06:50 PM
Most of the epeople down this way said he was dumber than a bag of rocks and they aren?t surprised at this. Guessing this is why local schools passed on him.

msbulldog
02-22-2018, 06:52 PM
Man, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I know he did it to himself, but damn I glad it ain't me.

Cooterpoot
02-22-2018, 07:00 PM
Poon is a powerful drug

MetEdDawg
02-22-2018, 07:00 PM
Here?s a question I have pondered. Paul Manieri was pissed when we hired Cann away.

Is it even remotely possible that he advised us against this because of some previous behavior? And that he was upset we went that route anyway?

There is still some respect for the profession out there among some coaches regardless of school affiliation. I had just pondered over whether that might have been a possibility here.

Todd4State
02-22-2018, 07:05 PM
Here?s a question I have pondered. Paul Manieri was pissed when we hired Cann away.

Is it even remotely possible that he advised us against this because of some previous behavior? And that he was upset we went that route anyway?

There is still some respect for the profession out there among some coaches regardless of school affiliation. I had just pondered over whether that might have been a possibility here.

No. It's because Cann is a good hitting coach and recruiter who would have made Manieri's job easy while Manieri took all the credit for it.

Gutter Cobreh
02-22-2018, 07:07 PM

Doubtful. He just hates Cohen.

msbulldog
02-22-2018, 07:08 PM

MetEd my friend, I assure you Paul 'Whiney Baby' Manieri would do nothing to help Mississippi State University or John 'Intense Bastard' Cohen! In fact he would do everything in his teeny scope of influence to harm us.!

C N I Dawg
02-22-2018, 07:18 PM
Cann was sexting in the dugout during the USM series and one of his players ratted him out to Cohen for it. This happened about the time he called for a pitching change with nobody warming in the bullpen. Her boobies are powerful stuff. What a dumbass!

stalkingpoon
02-22-2018, 07:44 PM
Poon is a powerful drug

Yes indeed cooter.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-22-2018, 07:48 PM
The "rumored" 3rd party picture and profile are still up on Florida website...

Dawg61
02-22-2018, 07:58 PM
Cann was sexting in the dugout during the USM series and one of his players ratted him out to Cohen for it. This happened about the time he called for a pitching change with nobody warming in the bullpen. Her boobies are powerful stuff. What a dumbass!

I can't and won't feel sorry for someone this stupid that had it made at such a young age. What an incredibly dumb human to wreck the lives of himself, his family, the Cannstress and her family. Really really stupid people that should have learned long before marriage to get the ****ing out of your system. That is what college is for. To get all of your stupid out of your system.

BeastMan
02-22-2018, 08:15 PM
I know he did it to himself, but damn I glad it ain't me.

I don' understand this qoute at all.

TUSK
02-22-2018, 08:25 PM
whoa, whoa, whoa....

Pics of Boobies????

[pics, or it doesn't count]

How about on the other forum??? I like Boobs, too, ya know...

msbulldog
02-22-2018, 08:28 PM
I don' understand this qoute at all.

Beast I don't think I put quotation marks around it, I feel sorry for the guy. We are all sinners in some manner. We are born into sin.

msbulldog
02-22-2018, 08:29 PM
whoa, whoa, whoa....

Pics of Boobies????

[pics, or it doesn't count]

How about on the other forum??? I like Boobs, too, ya know...

Go away, this is our business.

RougeDawg
02-22-2018, 08:34 PM
WWL sports writer here is bashing the university for lack of transparency of firing. Typical petty corndog writer.

http://www.wwl.com/blogs/seth-dunlap/seth-disgraceful-lack-transparency-miss-st-cannizaro-resignation

Dawg61
02-22-2018, 08:43 PM
WWL sports writer here is bashing the university for lack of transparency of firing. Typical petty corndog writer.

http://www.wwl.com/blogs/seth-dunlap/seth-disgraceful-lack-transparency-miss-st-cannizaro-resignation

Eat it Seth Dunlap nobody owes you jack shit

LC Dawg
02-22-2018, 08:47 PM

A writer from possibly the most corrupt state in the nation bitching about transparency of a public institution in Mississippi is comical. **** him.

BeastMan
02-22-2018, 08:56 PM
Beast I don't think I put quotation marks around it, I feel sorry for the guy. We are all sinners in some manner. We are born into sin.

Ya, I meant your quote glad it wasn't me. Just thought that was an odd take. I certainly feel sorry for his wife and kids but not really him. I feel empathy for him but not in the sense that he's a victim. That's something he has to take responsibility for. You are right we are all born in to sin and no one is perfect. With that in mind, I don't think there is a better example of eternal and temporal sin. His eternal sin might be already forgiven if he's repented but the reparations he has to make with his family, players, and community is something he'll have to deal with long after being forgiven.

RougeDawg
02-22-2018, 09:02 PM
Eat it Seth Dunlap nobody owes you jack shit

He acts almost as if we did Cann wrong by cutting him loose. Guess he?s had too many corn dogs to comprehend you don?t get let go for doing nothing, especially when employees can bring a suit against you for wrongful termination.

preachermatt83
02-22-2018, 11:55 PM

This is exactly what I heard happened. He left his phone sitting there when he went out to the mound and the players saw the pic... They got a team leader (JM initials) to bring it to Cohens attention. He told Cohen strait up that this coach was not even close to the same coach they had last year. That he spent much of the scrimmages going in and out and was always on his phone and the final straw was what happened in Hattiesburg

Gutter Cobreh
02-23-2018, 12:07 AM
This is exactly what I heard happened. He left his phone sitting there when he went out to the mound and the players saw the pic... They got a team leader (JM initials) to bring it to Cohens attention. He told Cohen strait up that this coach was not even close to the same coach they had last year. That he spent much of the scrimmages going in and out and was always on his phone and the final straw was what happened in Hattiesburg

I don’t doubt what you’re saying, but how does this tie together with Stricklin’s involvement when the rumors began flying?

Did anyone at UF have anything to do with this, other than to potentially corroborate the relationship? Just curious.

The Federalist Engineer
02-23-2018, 12:34 AM
I can't and won't feel sorry for someone this stupid that had it made at such a young age. What an incredibly dumb human to wreck the lives of himself, his family, the Cannstress and her family. Really really stupid people that should have learned long before marriage to get the ****ing out of your system. That is what college is for. To get all of your stupid out of your system.

Damn, just Damn. Our boys went through a great deal this weekend. Luke Reynolds numbers deserve an asterisk, not a Ferris Award.

It also explains the incredibly weak and non Miss State-like response of ?them others guys are big like 30 year olds? from our coach. That?s what u12 soccer coaches say after getting whipped.

TUSK
02-23-2018, 01:59 AM
Go away, this is our business.

sweet,,, you just wrapped up at least 2.... maybe 3 of em....

That's legit for a 6 word post.

BuckyIsAB****
02-23-2018, 02:24 AM

I dont believe that. I can believe the 2nd part but the first is next level irresponsible

Dawg61
02-23-2018, 02:50 AM
I dont believe that. I can believe the 2nd part but the first is next level irresponsible

Lot of gossip out there that Cann was indeed texting his Cannstress during the actual game. He didn't have enough self control to put the phone in the locker room and he didn't have the ability to tell her to chill on the texting while he had to be a baseball coach for 4 hours. What a loser. Damn dumbass NBA basketball players have like 40 side pieces a month and even they can control themselves to the point of not texting during the damn game. Cann is on a mountain of stupid all by himself. Has anyone checked him for brain damage. That's some special needs level dependency.

Johnson85
02-23-2018, 04:07 AM
If I remember correctly Cannizaro's wife is related to some big lawyers in NOLA too. Whatever the case is- she has the connections to take Cann out to the cleaners if she chooses to do so.

Depends as much or more on the disposition of the judge than the lawyer. I'm not sure anywhere does a good job with divorce, but Mississippi is pretty bad and it's all over the map as far as who gets screwed, but I would say in general fault, even egregioUs fault, doesn't show up in divorce decrees as much as it should, although i guess I can understand judg s being wary of whether they can really figure out fault.

BuckyIsAB****
02-23-2018, 09:06 AM
Lot of gossip out there that Cann was indeed texting his Cannstress during the actual game. He didn't have enough self control to put the phone in the locker room and he didn't have the ability to tell her to chill on the texting while he had to be a baseball coach for 4 hours. What a loser. Damn dumbass NBA basketball players have like 40 side pieces a month and even they can control themselves to the point of not texting during the damn game. Cann is on a mountain of stupid all by himself. Has anyone checked him for brain damage. That's some special needs level dependency.

There's a lot of gossip doesnt mean its true. I just think when the ath dept got her phone they saw the proof. Cohen confronted Cann, Cann lied

Bully13
02-23-2018, 09:34 AM
ESPN & Starkville Daily News are late. They got scooped by Elite Dawgs. This is becoming a common pattern.

Jack Lambert
02-23-2018, 10:27 AM
Ya'll are assuming that the marriage is over. She might forgive him. Maybe she was having a affair as well. Maybe they have an open marriage. Who knows. She be smart to stay with him. He will be back somewhere.

MeridianDog
02-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Ya'll are assuming that the marriage is over. She might forgive him. Maybe she was having a affair as well. Maybe they have an open marriage. Who knows. She be smart to stay with him. He will be back somewhere.

We had friends once where the husband couldn't stay in his bed at night. He was hitting hard on someone at a party once and I heard his wife say something to the effect, "Oh you know how Charles is...." I think she was conservatively straight and never did such things. I still refuse to believe he didn't kill her soul with his running around.

If Cann's wife accepts his actins, I feel sorry for her. If they have an open marriage, I feel even more sorry for both her and him.

The Federalist Engineer
02-23-2018, 01:29 PM

Alternate explanation that makes Cannizarro less dumb: he was just checkmated by cascading circumstances. Firstly, this rumored lady is a big catch for the Hunchback, but just an embarrassing “mistake” for Cann. Got to remember that Cann is a lifelong stud-bolt baseball player, not a grimy jock-worshiping football nerd from a little school in New England.

(1) Before the game, Mullen's girl text him, he replies politely, and he deletes the message – the girl is not his type or his preference just an insane groupie that is threatening and terrorizing him with text and calls. He is trying to defuse the bomb by letting the distance between them end what she considers a relationship, but his own phone is now a weapon against him.

(2) Also right before the game, Mrs. Cannizarro is sitting next to his stuff and will gladly watch his phone for important messages and well-wishes, maybe the kids will want to google "Dinosaurs" on-his-phone and Mullen's girl will text again! -Can’t do that, Mullen's girl is too unpredictable! The phone must be RIVETED to his person.

(3) Right, Right before the game, Mullen's girl text him pictures and he stupidly forgets to shut the dang phone OFF during the game

(4) Phone lighting up during a game, attracts attention and Cannizarro notices NSFW pictures coming through...Shit! the I-Cloud! Pictures go on the Cloud! He shares the damn Cloud with a lot of people.

(5) Got to stop the flood-gate and delete pictures! But the game is going On.

(6) Pilkington is in trouble, Henderson must visit the mound! Bullpen needs to be fired-up. But Henderson is looking at Cann to get synchronized on the baseball situation

(7) Young Millennial players know when a dude is tethered to social media and not "RL" (Millennial for "Real Life")

(8) Cann accidentally puts down the phone as the game appears at risk! More saucy messages come in and the phone gets spotted – AND one picture was NOT deleted but accidentally loaded to the MSU Athletic Department i-cloud!

(9) Checkmate, gets fired, BUT owns up to mistake and asks for forgiveness – His mistake is not uncommon, many great men have made it. It happened to Alexander Hamilton and it knee-capped this nation and we ended up with the Slave-Pimp Party ruling the nation for almost 60 years.

The key circumstances that worked against him:
(1) Did not take a leave of absence and act like your dying or something – like a dude named Urban Meyer
(2) Cohen cutting Luke Reynolds loose in 2016– a dude that eats SEC pitching for breakfast – Made the USM series extremely competitive and accounted for more than ? the runs against us.
(3) Playing USM to start the season – you play Siena at home, you will 12-0 and nobody notices your phone situation
(4) Playing at USM’s joke of a stadium means no real locker-room! No privacy. NBA players have plush lockers with proper compartments and ample security around their stuff.
(5) Mullen taking the Florida job and taking his Goomar with him, the greedy hunchback – this put distance with the girl and she felt the need to text more because she sees him less
(6) The I-Cloud!
(7) Mullen’s girl moving to Eastern time, she lost track of when daddy was working
(8) Cole Gordon’s inability to hit – back when Gordon was a bench clown, his antics kept all eyes on him – now a pitcher, his more cerebral-approach is very incognito – made Cann’s phone situation more overt.

mstatefan91
02-23-2018, 01:33 PM
Alternate explanation that makes Cannizarro less dumb: he was just checkmated by cascading circumstances. Firstly, this rumored lady is a big catch for the Hunchback, but just an embarrassing “mistake” for Cann. Got to remember that Cann is a lifelong stud-bolt baseball player, not a grimy jock-worshiping football nerd from a little school in New England.

(1) Before the game, Mullen's girl text him, he replies politely, and he deletes the message – the girl is not his type or his preference just an insane groupie that is threatening and terrorizing him with text and calls. He is trying to defuse the bomb by letting the distance between them end what she considers a relationship, but his own phone is now a weapon against him.

(2) Also right before the game, Mrs. Cannizarro is sitting next to his stuff and will gladly watch his phone for important messages and well-wishes, maybe the kids will want to google "Dinosaurs" on-his-phone and Mullen's girl will text again! -Can’t do that, Mullen's girl is too unpredictable! The phone must be RIVETED to his person.

(3) Right, Right before the game, Mullen's girl text him pictures and he stupidly forgets to shut the dang phone OFF during the game

(4) Phone lighting up during a game, attracts attention and Cannizarro notices NSFW pictures coming through...Shit! the I-Cloud! Pictures go on the Cloud! He shares the damn Cloud with a lot of people.

(6) Pilkington is in trouble, Henderson must visit the mound! Bullpen needs to be fired-up. But Henderson is looking at Cann to get synchronized on the baseball situation

(7) Young Millennial players know when a dude is tethered to social media and not "RL" (Millennial for "Real Life")

(8) Cann accidentally puts down the phone as the game appears at risk! More saucy messages come in and the phone gets spotted – AND one picture was NOT deleted but accidentally loaded to the MSU Athletic Department i-cloud!

(9) Checkmate, gets fired, BUT owns up to mistake and asks for forgiveness – His mistake is not uncommon, many great men have made it. It happened to Alexander Hamilton and it knee-capped this nation and we ended up with the Slave-Pimp Party ruling the nation for almost 60 years.

(1) Did not take a leave of absence and act like your dying or something – like a dude named Urban Meyer
(2) Cohen cutting Luke Reynolds loose in 2016– a dude that eats SEC pitching for breakfast – Made the USM series extremely competitive and accounted for more than ? the runs against us.
(3) Playing USM to start the season – you play Siena at home, you will 12-0 and nobody notices your phone situation
(4) Playing at USM’s joke of a stadium means no real locker-room! No privacy. NBA players have plush lockers with proper compartments and ample security around their stuff.
(5) Mullen taking the Florida job and taking his Goomar with him, the greedy hunchback – this put distance with the girl and she felt the need to text more because she sees him less
(6) The I-Cloud!
(7) Mullen’s girl moving to Eastern time, she lost track of when daddy was working
(8) Cole Gordon’s inability to hit – back when Gordon was a bench clown, his antics kept all eyes on him – now a pitcher, his more cerebral-approach is very incognito – made Cann’s phone situation more overt.
yeah ok you know you can block numbers right?

Your theory is silly

Also, I feel like you are being sarcastic

msbulldog
02-23-2018, 01:39 PM
Damn Federalist you need to write a book, I'd buy it. I read Hamiltons bio too, good book, found out Burr's daughter married one of my ancestors.

MStateDawg
02-23-2018, 02:01 PM
NSFW pictures coming through...Shit! the I-Cloud! Pictures go on the Cloud!

Pictures received via text are not automatically uploaded to iCloud. You have to manually save them to your camera roll first.

Coach34
02-23-2018, 02:06 PM
ESPN & Starkville Daily News are late. They got scooped by Elite Dawgs. This is becoming a common pattern.

we scooped everyone on this one- definite pattern

The Federalist Engineer
02-23-2018, 02:15 PM
we scooped everyone on this one- definite pattern

ED makes current Mississippi sports media obsolete, for sure. I'm happy to visit and click ads all day.

TrapGame
02-23-2018, 02:31 PM

(6) The I-Cloud!

This post got me like:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3owzW5c1tPq63MPmWk/giphy.gif

Lance Harbor
02-23-2018, 04:10 PM
Nah, that's what your 20s are for....and then there is mid life crisis age, where the stupid comes roaring back. Though sometimes the stupid just rules the roost.

HaggardDawg
02-23-2018, 04:50 PM
I heard from a coach today that spoke with a player?s parent that said not only was the mistress texting him during the game, she was actually IN Hattiesburg for the weekend. What. A. Dumbass.

Coach34
02-23-2018, 05:48 PM
ED makes current Mississippi sports media obsolete, for sure. I'm happy to visit and click ads all day.

If our members would pop 3 ads a day- we'd be grateful and so would the recipients of our philanthropic efforts

Bothrops
02-23-2018, 06:31 PM
Lot of gossip out there that Cann was indeed texting his Cannstress during the actual game. He didn't have enough self control to put the phone in the locker room and he didn't have the ability to tell her to chill on the texting while he had to be a baseball coach for 4 hours. What a loser. Damn dumbass NBA basketball players have like 40 side pieces a month and even they can control themselves to the point of not texting during the damn game.

This screams insecurity. For a 39 yo, that is pitiful.

RougeDawg
02-23-2018, 06:32 PM
MetEd my friend, I assure you Paul 'Whiney Baby' Manieri would do nothing to help Mississippi State University or John 'Intense Bastard' Cohen! In fact he would do everything in his teeny scope of influence to harm us.!

Don?t worry. He also said that if Loafers did turn us in for the phone items, he was looking out for out best interest.

Guess he also thinks the arsonist is looking out for the homeowner who longs for a new house too.

Dawg61
02-23-2018, 07:38 PM

(6) The I-Cloud!

Oh man the Cann jokes will never not be funny and they are just getting started. He should of put his iPhone on silent and stuck it underneath the double bubble bucket or laid it in the middle of all the bats on the ground and nobody was allowed to touch it or he should of had his phone rerouted to the dugout phone and answered the phone when USM got up 11-0 like this

https://media.giphy.com/media/Xunqkr4pGXyKI/giphy.gif

Todd4State
02-23-2018, 08:08 PM

I'm more surprised when they scoop us.

Plus we have Smokey Graham highlight videos.

Bodaski
02-23-2018, 09:31 PM
If my mind serves me correctly Houston Nutt was texting a lady friend when he was at a bowl game while at Arkansas.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-24-2018, 01:44 AM

(6) The I-Cloud!

A little dramatic?

Dawg61
02-24-2018, 02:00 AM
If my mind serves me correctly Houston Nutt was texting a lady friend when he was at a bowl game while at Arkansas.

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/1cd26aa39fe345898a7fb56e5d4dc363cc93c8a0.pjpg

Schultzy
02-24-2018, 06:38 AM
should have, dammit