PDA

View Full Version : WBB vs Auburn

DawgRockur
02-22-2018, 09:40 AM
Any chance they give us competition tonight? I think there?s zero chance.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-22-2018, 09:44 AM

They are near the top in defense and number 1 in steals in the conference. But even still, no they have zero chance. We win 74-57

smootness
02-22-2018, 10:22 AM

Correct, there is zero chance.

And about a 2% chance we lose @ Kentucky.

We'll enter the SECT 30-0.

shoeless joe
02-22-2018, 10:24 AM
Correct, there is zero chance.

And about a 2% chance we lose @ Kentucky.

We'll enter the SECT 30-0.

UK concerns me

smootness
02-22-2018, 10:26 AM
UK concerns me

They don't concern me at all.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-22-2018, 10:30 AM
UK concerns me

They are 13-15...why do they concern you? They very well may have our next coach, if and when Vic leaves. Blair and Logan are already set to attend A&M for grad school so one has to wonder if that is the first step to Vic leaving. That is what concerns me.

smootness
02-22-2018, 11:02 AM
They are 13-15...why do they concern you? They very well may have our next coach, if and when Vic leaves. Blair and Logan are already set to attend A&M for grad school so one has to wonder if that is the first step to Vic leaving. That is what concerns me.

He has built something here and likely become pretty attached. I wouldn't be shocked if he left for A&M at some point, but I'd be pretty surprised.

shoeless joe
02-22-2018, 11:24 AM

Because they generally play us tough...to the point of our win over them this year breaking a long losing streak. That means they've beaten us recently when we had the better team. Plus we struggled to put them away when we played them at home. If they stay out of foul trouble and the white girl gets hot then it could be a battle at their place.

smootness
02-22-2018, 11:30 AM
Because they generally play us tough...to the point of our win over them this year breaking a long losing streak. That means they've beaten us recently when we had the better team. Plus we struggled to put them away when we played them at home. If they stay out of foul trouble and the white girl gets hot then it could be a battle at their place.

We beat them by 19 and were up by 14 after 1, 18 at the half. That game is not likely to be very close. We are much better than they are.

mstatefan91
02-22-2018, 04:34 PM
GOT AN extra ticket. $5. DM me

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-25-2018, 02:12 PM

Whew...we barely pulled it off. Good call

RocketDawg
02-25-2018, 02:40 PM
They are near the top in defense and number 1 in steals in the conference. But even still, no they have zero chance. We win 74-57

Close for a SWAG ... was 82-61.

shoeless joe
02-25-2018, 04:23 PM
Whew...we barely pulled it off. Good call

What in my post that u quoted was incorrect? They had no answer for mccowan and vivians...plus we shot the 3 ball well. I'm happy it wasn't close but u look like an idiot bumping this thread and calling me out for that post.