PDA

View Full Version : 10 years ago today... the path of MSU athletics changed.

ScoobaDawg
02-21-2018, 11:18 AM
Ole Larry T was sent packing by the General and The Ninja was in

https://www.msstate.edu/newsroom/article/2008/02/byrne-named-msus-athletic-director/

RougeDawg
02-21-2018, 11:23 AM
Then Benedict Loafers set us back a half decade with his sissiness and RR hire. We really should not let that sorry SOB back into Oktibbeha County.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Ole Larry T was sent packing by the General and The Ninja was in

https://www.msstate.edu/newsroom/article/2008/02/byrne-named-msus-athletic-director/

What a great day indeed!

Turfdawg67
02-21-2018, 08:52 PM
Hear hear!!

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2018, 09:00 PM
One that MANY MANY People celebrated then and still do TODAY.

dickiedawg
02-21-2018, 10:38 PM
There?s plenty of hate to go around for Doc Foglesong. He gets a pass from me for this, no doubt.

Bothrops
02-21-2018, 10:47 PM
There?s plenty of hate to go around for Doc Foglesong. He gets a pass from me for this, no doubt.

He made a mockery of MSU by flying the school's Stearman over Scott Field**

Dawg61
02-22-2018, 01:38 AM

Doc Fogelsong's war on daffodils and architecture work benches was hilarious. Dude subjected all the students to his shitty band every Friday night before a home game and started a war with the school paper. He also painted the stadium brown. Oh yea and flew a jet over the stadium a couple times. He didn't survive one calendar year.

BrunswickDawg
02-22-2018, 08:29 AM
Doc Fogelsong's war on daffodils and architecture work benches was hilarious. Dude subjected all the students to his shitty band every Friday night before a home game and started a war with the school paper. He also painted the stadium brown. Oh yea and flew a jet over the stadium a couple times. He didn't survive one calendar year.

We should have the Doc Fogelsong Daffodil Festival on campus every year on this date to commemorate all wonderful legacy.

Coach34
02-22-2018, 08:54 AM

all that is babyshit compared to ridding us of LT

War Machine Dawg
02-22-2018, 09:06 AM
Dilly Dilly!! #LTFired

ScoobaDawg
02-22-2018, 11:31 AM
Dilly Dilly!! #LTFired

https://dangerouslee.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/say-what-again-i-dare-you.jpg

Dawgology
02-22-2018, 11:54 AM
The sacrifice of park benches, daffodils, and a doodoo brown stadium was worth getting rid of LT. More than fair exchance.

drunkernhelldawg
02-22-2018, 12:03 PM
It's a new era. Money's a lot bigger these days.

DownwardDawg
02-22-2018, 12:56 PM

He fired LT and hired the Ninja. This changes our athletic department forever. We need to build a statue of him outside the AD office!!! Doc is one of my all time favorite Dawgs because of his impact on MSU athletics!!!!

To the OP, I’m not sure folks outside of the Bulldog family understand that this is when things turned around. Dan Mullen was just a piece in our football program success. Had he not been here it would have been another successful coach. Things are different now!!!

(grow up-Scooba)