PDA

View Full Version : Good to see you again old friend

MoreCowbell
02-20-2018, 09:01 PM
We gooooood. Playing with a lot of confidence and swagger. I?ve missed you Bulldog basketball, welcome back.

Coach34
02-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Huge win for us and our NCAA chances

Just Win Baby!!

Jack Lambert
02-20-2018, 09:07 PM
Huge win for us and our NCAA chances

Just Win Baby!!

I worry about the Ref's going forward. Seems like the other team we are playing are getting the Ref's best efforts.

Commercecomet24
02-20-2018, 09:10 PM
This team has come together. Kids are playing hard and Howland done a great job getting them to this point. Basketball is fun again!

StarkVegasSteve
02-20-2018, 09:28 PM
With the day our university has had am I wrong to think this might've been the biggest win in program history.

Commercecomet24
02-20-2018, 09:28 PM
Yeah we needed this win today with all that?s happened.

StarkVegasSteve
02-20-2018, 09:31 PM
Yeah we needed this win today with all that?s happened.

Our fanbase needed something to get behind and the team that everyone wrote off and hardly anyone supports steps up to the plate BIG TIME. Everyone needs to be in the Hump this Saturday. This team deserves our support

MCsMGs
02-20-2018, 09:46 PM
What a shame that so many missed the journey while sitting at home complaining and talking smack about something they didn't know anything about.

Winners know that winning doesn't just happen...there are dues to pay, lessons to learn, time to grow. Winners find satisfaction in the process and don't expect to eat the fruit without tilling the garden.

HoopsDawg
02-20-2018, 09:50 PM
Howland played 4 guys 30+ minutes. Thank you Ben!!! Finally.

X, Ado, and Holman with 0 turnovers. Great game Abdul. We actually look like a NCAAT team now. Won 6 of 8 with 2 losses being basically buzz beaters on the road.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-20-2018, 10:04 PM
What a shame that so many missed the journey while sitting at home complaining and talking smack about something they didn't know anything about.

Winners know that winning doesn't just happen...there are dues to pay, lessons to learn, time to grow. Winners find satisfaction in the process and don't expect to eat the fruit without tilling the garden.

I can't Rep this enough.

Commercecomet24
02-20-2018, 10:07 PM

Great post! Not enough patience in our instant gratification society. Foundation has to go down before the Home can be built. Hard work and patience builds dynasties.