PDA

View Full Version : Best NCAA coaches list.

preachermatt83
02-20-2018, 07:29 PM
Who wants to give a top 10 list of the best head coaches in college baseball in their opinion. Not people we are saying we want as our coach but who you think is the ten best.

I'll take a stab at it

1- Schlosnagle(TCU)
2-Sully(UF)
3-McDonnell(Louisville)
4-Corbin(Vandy)
5-fox(UNC)
6-O'Conner (Virginia)
7-Tim Tadlock(Texas Tech)
8-Rob Childress(aTm)
9-Jay Johnson(Arizona)
10- Heefner (Dallas Baptist)

Guys, narrowing this down is harder than ya think.

ScottH
02-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Might need to put Pat Casey in there somewhere.

BuckyIsAB****
02-20-2018, 07:58 PM
Who wants to give a top 10 list of the best head coaches in college baseball in their opinion. Not people we are saying we want as our coach but who you think is the ten best.

I'll take a stab at it

1- Schlosnagle(TCU)
2-Sully(UF)
3-McDonnell(Louisville)
4-Corbin(Vandy)
5-fox(UNC)
6-O'Conner (Virginia)
8-Rob Childress(aTm)
9-Jay Johnson(Arizona)

Which one is gonna be the next coach at MSU

TNDawg35
02-20-2018, 08:06 PM
I love Schlosnagle. You can’t argue what he has done at TCU. I believe it’s 4 straight trips to Omaha... I would literally give the man whatever he wanted to come here. I honestly think he is the best coach in America...

preachermatt83
02-20-2018, 08:32 PM
I love Schlosnagle. You can’t argue what he has done at TCU. I believe it’s 4 straight trips to Omaha... I would literally give the man whatever he wanted to come here. I honestly think he is the best coach in America...

No doubt!!

Quaoarsking
02-20-2018, 08:33 PM

Agreed. Last year's Oregon State team was possibly the best in college baseball history.

msstate7
02-20-2018, 08:35 PM
Agreed. Last year's Oregon State team was possibly the best in college baseball history.

We would have a NE football coach, So Cal basketball coach, and NW baseball coach in Mississippi lol

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-20-2018, 09:04 PM

Casey's not coming East. He's from Oregon and played at Portland State. He has no ties to the Southeast and he has it made in Corvallis.

Dallas_Dawg
02-20-2018, 09:27 PM
Casey's not coming East. He's from Oregon and played at Portland State. He has no ties to the Southeast and he has it made in Corvallis.
It is a top 10 College Baseball coaches list. Not a thread about the candidates for the job.

I seen it dawg
02-20-2018, 09:47 PM

I'll take a stab at it

1- Schlosnagle(TCU)
2-Sully(UF)
3-McDonnell(Louisville)
4-Corbin(Vandy)
5-fox(UNC)
6-O'Conner (Virginia)
8-Rob Childress(aTm)
9-Jay Johnson(Arizona)

Great list can’t argue with it a whole lot. Only one i may change is take out Childress and replace with Casey.