PDA

View Full Version : Ending the Streak

RBritt
10-04-2013, 11:08 AM
What will you guys do if we end this long ass losing streak? I will drink til I wave the white flag and pass out. When I wake up the next morning I'll do the same thing again. I vaguely remember our 1999 win over da taiga a win Saturday would be over the top for me. Shit can y'all imagine how the Sox fans felt when they finally won it in 04. I hate this LSU winning streak and their POS bandwagon fans who all went to mcneese st la tech se Louisiana la Monroe etc... End it Saturday guys!!

Maroonthirteen
10-04-2013, 11:14 AM
First thing, I will text the co-worker who is from south MS, went to OleMiss but graduated from Memphis but is a LSU fan.......... "hahahahahaha"

SignalToNoise
10-04-2013, 11:17 AM
I will give a former coworker absolute hell.

He is the worst kind of LSU fan. Went to La. Tech, couldn't find Baton Rouge on a map, runs his mouth on social media non stop, calls State fans rednecks all the time. That's rich, coming from a north Louisiana asshole.

I will probably bombard him daily until he either begs for mercy or just blocks my ass from all forms of communication.

RBritt
10-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Y'all don't have a clue how many of these assholes are in Wesson, Brookhaven, and McComb it's sickening. I can promise you this if we were a legit year end and out these fans would be nonexistent. I can't wait to see how many Claim our baseball team and their football team.

'Merica Dawg
10-04-2013, 11:25 AM
I love to kindly ask the "die-hards":
1. when they graduated
2. if not 1, when they went to school there
3. if not 2, any family go there
4. if not 3, ever been to a game
5. if not 4, ever been to the city

I usually stop after 5 but you get my point.

BulldogBear
10-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Y'all don't have a clue how many of these assholes are in Wesson, Brookhaven, and McComb it's sickening. I can promise you this if we were a legit year end and out these fans would be nonexistent. I can't wait to see how many Claim our baseball team and their football team.

I grew up in Natchez. Just the same. Tons of LSU fans that aren't really associated with LSU or the state of Louisiana in any real way. If State or Ole Miss won consistantly they'd probably flip and avoid mentioning the past. And yeah, it'll be fun to see which are fans one school in one sport and another in another sport. How is that even possible....I mean with your main school you are a fan of or went to?

fishwater99
10-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Don't forget all the USM graduates that are LSU fans........

There are more USM grads that are LSU fans than USM fans...

Coach34
10-04-2013, 11:36 AM
If we pull it off, I may have to move. My neighbors may burn down my house after I'm done giving them all shit door to door

BulldogBear
10-04-2013, 11:39 AM
I love to kindly ask the "die-hards":
1. when they graduated
2. if not 1, when they went to school there
3. if not 2, any family go there
4. if not 3, ever been to a game
5. if not 4, ever been to the city

I usually stop after 5 but you get my point.

(1) usually around 10% actually give you a year
(2) another 15% (total 25% actually went to a class there)
(3) 10% (we're up to about 1/3 with any real connection to LSU)
(4) less than 5% (other than those above)
(5) 5-10% (including those in #4 but not count #1-#3)

Of the remaining 50%-60% -->

Been to Louisiana at all --> 1 of 10
Stayed more than a week --> 1 of 100

CadaverDawg
10-04-2013, 01:50 PM
If we pull it off, I may have to move. My neighbors may burn down my house after I'm done giving them all shit door to door

Wait....Nafoom hasn't already burned it down?**

SouthMsDawg
10-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Don't forget all the USM graduates that are LSU fans........

There are more USM grads that are LSU fans than USM fans...

TRUTH ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^