PDA

View Full Version : Our Women's Basketball Team has been a joy to watch

Todd4State
02-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Just incredible. Congrats to Coach Schaefer and all of the players.

I'm definitely pulling for 30-0 and then more.

And even more impressive- this is a team that did this after making the National Finals and all of our fans patting them on the back. They didn't get complacent at all- they got even better.

Skydawg1
02-18-2018, 07:13 PM

And even more impressive- this is a team that did this after making the National Finals and all of our fans patting them on the back. They didn't get complacent at all- they got even better.At this point it's Natty or bust, far as I'm concerned. Vic also exorcised some demons this season by beating UK and USCe. This team is on a mission.

Commercecomet24
02-18-2018, 07:28 PM
The players and coaches stepped up their game to an even higher level this year. Been amazing to watch them. Kudos to Vic, his staff and the players!

DawgRockur
02-18-2018, 07:47 PM
Yes they have been! So excited that I?ll get to see them again Thursday. Thursday could present a challenge, coming off such a big win.

preachermatt83
02-18-2018, 08:15 PM

And even more impressive- this is a team that did this after making the National Finals and all of our fans patting them on the back. They didn't get complacent at all- they got even better.

Amen!! Great post.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2018, 08:20 PM

Great post, dude. These gals are awesome.

Offshore Dawg
02-18-2018, 08:26 PM
Hopefully, much more to come, this is a special group.