PDA

View Full Version : Mullen just posted a subtle dig at Ole Miss on Twitter

curmudgeon
10-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. John 13:35

Not really a fan of this, but Maroon Christians will eat it up.

preachermatt83
10-04-2013, 09:30 AM
I logged on to post this same thread. I love this!! There are times I wish Mullen was gone but when he does stuff like this I just love it. He takes jabs at om just like we would. om makes him just as sick as they do us

curmudgeon
10-04-2013, 09:36 AM
I hope you aren't a real preacher. Using scripture to rag on an opponent makes me sick.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Not a fan of this kind of shit, but Freeze has brought it on himself by going into recruits homes and telling them he fears for their souls if they go to State. So **** Freeze, I hope everyone recruiting against him uses every bullet to rip his character as a person.

preachermatt83
10-04-2013, 10:03 AM
I hope you aren't a real preacher. Using scripture to rag on an opponent makes me sick.

I just think its funny. Lighten up.

Maroon Diapers
10-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Bingo. He deserves every shot that's aimed right at his teeth.

Bubb Rubb
10-04-2013, 10:08 AM

I agree. You need to lighten up.

Most of what Mullen posts along the lines of bible verses are subtle digs at Freeze. And Freeze opened himself up to this when he started thumping his bible everywhere he went.

It's not being judgmental. It's inspecting fruit. Freeze has said he views his job/career as a "ministry". Well, what comes out of that program is a product, or fruit, of his ministry. It is fair to question him this way. And to do so with scripture is even stronger.

Kudos to Mullen.

Schultzy
10-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. John 13:35

Not really a fan of this, but Maroon Christians will eat it up.
How is this a dig at ole miss? I don't get it.

preachermatt83
10-04-2013, 10:20 AM
I agree. You need to lighten up.

Most of what Mullen posts along the lines of bible verses are subtle digs at Freeze. And Freeze opened himself up to this when he started thumping his bible everywhere he went.

It's not being judgmental. It's inspecting fruit. Freeze has said he views his job/career as a "ministry". Well, what comes out of that program is a product, or fruit, of his ministry. It is fair to question him this way. And to do so with scripture is even stronger.

Kudos to Mullen.

Exactly

maroonmania
10-04-2013, 10:22 AM
How is this a dig at ole miss? I don't get it.

I just think its funny that people are taking it as a dig against OM. First, the scripture quoted is talking about the love Christians have for one another. So first, I don't know that Freeze has a team with a whole lot of genuine Christians on it to begin with, and second I don't know how that scripture would apply to heckling a gay play, but its fine with me if people extrapolate that as a dig at Rev. Freeze because anything that gets under their skin I'm good with.

10-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Hugh Kellenberger still wants to know how Freeze investigates character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oE0UE_djUM

Coach34
10-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Bingo. He deserves every shot that's aimed right at his teeth.

Thank you Sir for a laugh this morning

CadaverDawg
10-04-2013, 10:27 AM
I don't see it as a shot at Freeze. It could very well be viewed that way, but it is simply a bible verse, and Mullen posts bible verses frequently on twitter.

If ole miss takes it as a shot at them, then it must just be their guilty conscience getting the best of them.

hailmari
10-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm not sure I see the correlation, but I like a little trash talk.

ChupacabraDawg
10-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Since this is a relatively new thing for Mullen to be doing (posting the Bible verses)... it almost makes me think he's been doing it the entire time as a jab at Freeze or at least to try to play the same card.

Dawg61
10-04-2013, 04:33 PM
I don't see it as a shot at Freeze. It could very well be viewed that way, but it is simply a bible verse, and Mullen posts bible verses frequently on twitter.

If ole miss takes it as a shot at them, then it must just be their guilty conscience getting the best of them.

Watch the video UOM put out yesterday (it was posted yesterday) and you'll get the jab. Very clever by Mullen. Juice points awarded for Mullen.

Political Hack
10-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Hugh Kellenberger still wants to know how Freeze investigates character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oE0UE_djUM

does Mullen wear "Dan Mullen" shirts?

CadaverDawg
10-04-2013, 04:51 PM

Chuck Norris does

Dawg61
10-04-2013, 04:54 PM

Who wants to be in charge of making "Bucky Freezus" with UOM that look just like the one Freeze has on? I'll buy 100 of them.**

Todd4State
10-04-2013, 05:30 PM
I wear a shirt that says "World Famous Todd4State" on it.**

gravedigger
10-04-2013, 08:38 PM
It's only a "dig" if you forget why and to whom it was intended.