PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Fitz girlfriend has got the Ole Misses crazies going

Leeshouldveflanked
02-18-2018, 06:34 PM
She posted something directed on twitter encouraging the AU player that was injured yesterday to bounce back like Fitz.... it escalated

msstate7
02-18-2018, 06:35 PM
Gotta link?

Todd4State
02-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Ole Miss people are the scum of the Earth. I'm glad I'm a Bulldog.

BuckyIsAB****
02-18-2018, 07:29 PM
I didnt see anything

Commercecomet24
02-18-2018, 07:30 PM

This! And this cannot be stated enough!

Rep given!

starkvegasdawg
02-18-2018, 07:33 PM
Only reason that could possibly bother them is if they knew they injured him on purpose. No other explanation.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-18-2018, 07:42 PM
His girlfriend is Suzi Roberts, Miss South Carolina...if you go to twitter and look at her tweets and replies you can follow along....

Ari Gold
02-18-2018, 07:45 PM
Wait... I’m confused. according to those ass hats they said Fitz was gay..
the Cult never seems to disappoint.

Bully13
02-18-2018, 07:48 PM
Only reason that could possibly bother them is if they knew they injured him on purpose. No other explanation.

yep.

Bully13
02-18-2018, 08:06 PM

yep. I would have been a part of that scum of the earth culture too if our family hadn't lost all their "old money". My dad broke the family trend of going to tsun. my great grandfather was so pissed at him. "you go to that redneck college and I'll disown your ass" was his comment my Dad reminded me of.

back in the early '60's , if you went to tsun and had to work thru college, you were looked down upon. (that prolly may still be case to to some extent, not sure) so my dad decided on MSU , the People's University where he could go to school and work to pay bills and not be seen as an outcast.

but glad I'm not part of that horrible culture. Go Dogs!!!

Commercecomet24
02-18-2018, 08:11 PM
yep. I would have been a part of that scum of the earth culture too if our family hadn't lost all their "old money". My dad broke the family trend of going to tsun. my great grandfather was so pissed at him. "you go to that redneck college and I'll disown your ass" was his comment my Dad reminded me of.

back in the early '60's , if you went to tsun and had to work thru college, you were looked down upon. (that prolly may still be case to to some extent, not sure) so my dad decided on MSU , the People's University where he could go to school and work to pay bills and not be seen as an outcast.

Your father is a man of class and distinction! He made a wise decision.

Todd4State
02-18-2018, 08:17 PM
Wait... I’m confused. according to those ass hats they said Fitz was gay..
the Cult never seems to disappoint.

I'll be gay too if it means that Miss America is my girlfriend.

Todd4State
02-18-2018, 08:18 PM

Go dogs! Glad you are in our family.

Dawg61
02-18-2018, 08:23 PM

I enjoyed this story have some rep and thanks for the tea

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs/giphy.gif

Offshore Dawg
02-18-2018, 08:24 PM
You just can not find a more pathetic self serving group of scum of this earth than those associated with that institution of corruption that we refer to as tsun.