PDA

View Full Version : AK has stepped down immediately

TheRef
02-18-2018, 04:40 PM
Just announced, Andy Kennedy has stepped down as OM coach effective IMMEDIATELY as opposed to at the end of the season. Tony Madlock to serve as HC for remainder of season.

gravedigger
02-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Just announced, Andy Kennedy has stepped down as OM coach effective IMMEDIATELY as opposed to at the end of the season. Tony Madlock to serve as HC for remainder of season.

I have a feeling this decision will hurt them for a while.

msstate7
02-18-2018, 04:50 PM
I would love for AK to end up at Memphis and own OM in recruiting

Commercecomet24
02-18-2018, 04:51 PM
Wow that?s interesting. I wonder if he decided that or the wonderful**** admin at unm.

starkvegasdawg
02-18-2018, 04:53 PM
He got Howlanded.

Dawg61
02-18-2018, 05:13 PM
Something fishy here. Can't finish 5 games? Does he sacrifice his paychecks to do that? Strange

Coach34
02-18-2018, 05:13 PM
Howland made his ass quit.

Liverpooldawg
02-18-2018, 05:16 PM
I never bought that "mutual decision" stuff. I wonder what the real story is?

Bulldog1
02-18-2018, 05:18 PM
Bjork ran him off. I watched the press conference, that guy is a joke. Makes me appreciate Cohen even more.

was21
02-18-2018, 05:19 PM
I never bought that "mutual" decision stuff. I wonder what the real story is?

Was Stansbury exit a mutual decision?

sleepy dawg
02-18-2018, 05:26 PM

I would want him gone if I was a fan. Could they get worse? Sure, but who cares to be average for ever? Its time for them to try something different.

Dawg61
02-18-2018, 05:38 PM

Not if they land Forbes from ETSU it won't and they seem confident they'll get him. We need ETSU to upset some teams in the NCAA and get a better offer than OM. He is a better coach than Kermit. I'd rather face Kermit than Forbes.

RougeDawg
02-18-2018, 05:40 PM
So we?ve been the last loss of their b-ball coach and previous two football coaches. Let that sink in about who is obsessed with the other.

3rdGen
02-18-2018, 05:41 PM
Howland made his ass quit.

Hahahahahha!!!!! Made me chuckle.

Coach34
02-18-2018, 05:41 PM

ISWYDT

DCdawg
02-18-2018, 05:42 PM
If I was a coach, for my pride, I would want to finish out the season. It's pretty obvious his guys have mailed it in though, so I can't really blame him.

Liverpooldawg
02-18-2018, 06:06 PM

No, but why bring it up? Troll much?

Ari Gold
02-18-2018, 06:19 PM
Please **** this hire up... if they do, the Pavilion may not look as “beautiful” when it’s 3/4 empty ..

Dawg61
02-18-2018, 06:24 PM
No, but why bring it up? Troll much?

Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury? It's so odd. We rip every coach when shit is bad. Cohen and Dan Mullen got more shit than anyone. It's the nature of the beast. You want to be the big boy you get crapped on. All the time. Belichick probably got crapped on by every single Patriot fan during the Super Bowl for benching Malcolm Butler. It comes with the glory of being the head coach. Even when they aren't here it still stays. It never leaves. Very few coaches in any sport are off-limits from the crap. Maybe Pat Summitt and even she got crapped on a whole bunch before she developed the disease that took her life. Now she doesn't get crapped on but that's about all I can think of. John Wooden seems to be safe from craps. Who else? The hockey coach for the 1980 Olympics? Can't even remember his name so that's kinda crappy in a way isn't it.

Wait I found one. Vic Schaeffer. Nope he got crapped on for benching Mo Williams and practicing us too tough before the Natty game. Sorry bad example.

Pollodawg
02-18-2018, 06:35 PM
I love how the Foomers have already started the “The players quit on him” mantra. No. There were numerous times yesterday that OM played with all they had V. MSU. We’re just better than you. We always have been. Your little run did nothing to change that.

Coach34
02-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury?

I dont know- but I'm part owner of a successful Mississippi State fan site because of it.

West Tn Dawg
02-18-2018, 07:41 PM
I knew something was up last night. He was even coaching last night. I told my brother he has quit! Most of the game he was just sitting in the chair shaking his head. At time-outs one of the assistant coaches was meeting the players as they came to the side.

RougeDawg
02-18-2018, 07:44 PM
I knew something was up last night. He was even coaching last night. I told my brother he has quit! Most of the game he was just sitting in the chair shaking his head. At time-outs one of the assistant coaches was meeting the players as they came to the side.

They probably told him he?s done immediately if he gets his ass handed to him in Starkville.

Dawg61
02-18-2018, 07:51 PM
Maybe he listened to the broadcast and SECN basically telling him he had a job if he wanted it so he took it. We'll know if he's on SECN this next year. Doubt they'd put him on right away as that's not very classy but never know with him. He's a dickhead. Always has been.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2018, 07:59 PM
They probably told him he?s done immediately if he gets his ass handed to him in Starkville.

#RentFree

preachermatt83
02-18-2018, 08:12 PM
I dont know- but I'm part owner of a successful Mississippi State fan site because of it.

Ha!! Mic Drop

Bully13
02-18-2018, 08:44 PM
on a side note, for whatever reason, I can't remember how long it's been since my gut was giving me more confidence of an ass whipping prior to tip off than last night.

Homedawg
02-18-2018, 08:59 PM
I never bought that "mutual decision" stuff. I wonder what the real story is?

Here it is, they fired him, it ain't hard to figure. His mutual part was he took their check.

Liverpooldawg
02-18-2018, 09:05 PM
Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury? It's so odd. We rip every coach when shit is bad. Cohen and Don Muffins got more shit than anyone. It's the nature of the beast. You want to be the big boy you get crapped on. All the time. Belichick probably got crapped on by every single Patriot fan during the Super Bowl for benching Malcolm Butler. It comes with the glory of being the head coach. Even when they aren't here it still stays. It never leaves. Very few coaches in any sport are off-limits from the crap. Maybe Pat Summitt and even she got crapped on a whole bunch before she developed the disease that took her life. Now she doesn't get crapped on but that's about all I can think of. John Wooden seems to be safe from craps. Who else? The hockey coach for the 1980 Olympics? Can't even remember his name so that's kinda crappy in a way isn't it.

Wait I found one. Vic Schaeffer. Nope he got crapped on for benching Mo Williams and practicing us too tough before the Natty game. Sorry bad example.

Who is sensitive about it? I blew it off, you wrote a book.

MCsMGs
02-18-2018, 10:14 PM
I figured there was a better than average chance they showed up loose and ready to play spoiler. Obviously I was wrong and that dumpster was fully engaged before it left Oxford.

Dawg61
02-18-2018, 10:41 PM
Who is sensitive about it? I blew it off, you wrote a book.

Haha this is the single funniest post you have ever had. Have some rep

Martianlander
02-19-2018, 08:45 AM
Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury? It's so odd. We rip every coach when shit is bad. Cohen and Dan Mullen got more shit than anyone. It's the nature of the beast. You want to be the big boy you get crapped on. All the time. Belichick probably got crapped on by every single Patriot fan during the Super Bowl for benching Malcolm Butler. It comes with the glory of being the head coach. Even when they aren't here it still stays. It never leaves. Very few coaches in any sport are off-limits from the crap. Maybe Pat Summitt and even she got crapped on a whole bunch before she developed the disease that took her life. Now she doesn't get crapped on but that's about all I can think of. John Wooden seems to be safe from craps. Who else? The hockey coach for the 1980 Olympics? Can't even remember his name so that's kinda crappy in a way isn't it.

Herb Brooks-1980 hockey coach

shannondawg
02-19-2018, 04:52 PM

I knew it, I just knew it and quit taking you to task on it. Actually started admiring you for it.