PDA

View Full Version : A message to those that are calling for Ben Howland?s Head

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 08:36 AM
I?m seeing a lot of people fuss and complain about Howland. They?re fussing about him not winning with all of this ?talent?. Well let me tell you, we are 8 deep. Our bench is X, Carter, and Datcher. THINK ABOUT THAT. Our starting 5 is Q, who is up-and-down, Lamar, who has his nights.Nick, who is a stud. Aric, who disappears for stretches. And Ado, who is still growing. So those of you who are upset need to stop, and think about what you?re saying. I have been upset at Howland too, but I?m not going to question his coaching ability. He has went to 3 final fours, turned every one of his programs around, and I believe this next year is our big turnaround.

RougeDawg
02-16-2018, 08:55 AM
Whomever is calling for Howlands Head needs their own damn heads examined by a medical professional. That or an optometrist if they have not been able to watch the games clearly.

We are a few no calls away from 8-5, third place, and an 8-11 ncaa seed. People just wanting to bitch. This basketball team is a hell of a lot more fun to watch than any we?ve had over a half decade.

tcdog70
02-16-2018, 09:12 AM
I have not seen anyone calling for his head. Ben is getting there. We have a talented team and will learn how to win.

Doggie_Style
02-16-2018, 09:20 AM
......He has went to 3 final fours, turned every one of his programs around, and I believe this next year is our big turnaround.

I guess you are from Mississippi huh? LOL.....no one is calling out Ben Howland, DELETE!

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 09:20 AM
They are calling for his head alright, I’ve been arguing with them all morning.

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 09:21 AM
I guess you are from Mississippi huh? LOL.....no one is calling out Ben Howland, DELETE!

Yes they are.

boot
02-16-2018, 09:29 AM
Anyone calling for Howland’s head is a retard that doesn’t know any better.

Bully13
02-16-2018, 09:39 AM
I'd prefer this thread just be deleted. nobody's calling for his head.

Cooterpoot
02-16-2018, 09:39 AM
If Howland doesn't make the NCAAs next year, then I'll call for his head. He's turned it around a little this year.

RougeDawg
02-16-2018, 09:40 AM
They are calling for his head alright, I?ve been arguing with them all morning.

This is your first mistake. Never argue with stupid. You can?t fix it. Let them be stupid and feel sorry for them.

Dawg61
02-16-2018, 09:45 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/wXrihNIRoVDZ6/giphy.gif

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 09:49 AM
Nobody on this board has been calling for him, but they have everywhere else. Just Ignorance!

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 09:53 AM
Okay, it was probably crazy to start this thread, but I was really mad when I was typing this. Just had to vent...

BiscuitEater
02-16-2018, 09:59 AM

Please post names of those that want Howland fired. Would like to go back and look at some of their posting history.

Don't think this is a real issue.

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 10:09 AM
Please post names of those that want Howland fired. Would like to go back and look at some of their posting history.

Don't think this is a real issue.
Read my post. I said nobody on this board, but everywhere else!

RougeDawg
02-16-2018, 10:28 AM
Okay, it was probably crazy to start this thread, but I was really mad when I was typing this. Just had to vent...

Stay off of Twitter. It?s full of stupid, but it does explain all I need to know about the state of this nation. The best part of Twitter was exposing the public that has gotten us into our current mess.

Bothrops
02-16-2018, 10:58 AM
Whose calling for his head? I haven't seen or heard anyone say this.

MCsMGs
02-16-2018, 11:04 AM

"everywhere"? I call BS!

This thread is either a troll post or a "look at me".

RiverCityDawg
02-16-2018, 11:15 AM
Straw man. The .001% of people "calling for Ben's" head are not worth arguing with, assuming they actually exist.

Questioning a few things? Frustrated a bit? Okay, fine, discuss it. Calling for him to be fired? Not really a thing.

fishwater99
02-16-2018, 11:24 AM

Where?

vv83
02-16-2018, 11:59 AM

Twitter doesn't count. The amount of embarrassing fans we have is insane. There was a guy on there the other day that quote retweeted the Mens BB tweet asking everyone to come out and support the Men against Ole Miss and he just said Nahh.. Dudes profile said he bleeds maroon and white. SMH

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 12:05 PM
Where?

In real life

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 12:06 PM
"everywhere"? I call BS!

This thread is either a troll post or a "look at me".

Not a troll, not a “look at me”, but a fan fed up with idiots who do not know what they’re talking about.

Dawg61
02-16-2018, 01:09 PM
Not a troll, not a “look at me”, but a fan fed up with idiots who do not know what they’re talking about.

Sounds like you aren't speaking to MSU people if they want Howland gone. He's pretty much got a 100% approval rate from MSU fans even if they aren't attending games yet.

Acid mouth
02-16-2018, 01:10 PM

No sane fan wants Howland fired. The expectations for Mississippi State Basketball have dropped significantly since Scott Stricklin destroyed the program. Worst. Alumni. Ever. Howland is exceeding the lowered expectations that Stricklin set when he went rogue and hired the Rick Ray project. The expectations for next year ARE getting to the big dance.

Bulldog1
02-16-2018, 01:18 PM
Sounds like you aren't speaking to MSU people if they want Howland gone. He's pretty much got a 100% approval rate from MSU fans even if they aren't attending games yet.

They are MSU fans, they just have minimal basketball knowledge.

Dawg61
02-16-2018, 02:28 PM
They are MSU fans, they just have minimal basketball knowledge.

You'll find plenty here that do

Turfdawg67
02-16-2018, 05:03 PM
And for you jerks saying that Coach Cann better win tonight or hit the road... you’re morons as well!! And you know who you are... hiding in the shadows with those pink unicorns, I see you... I see you.****

https://s18.postimg.org/eq3pp6djt/4_B529_D29-50_AA-42_C7-_BA2_B-1_D0_EBCB50_E7_C.png

RocketDawg
02-16-2018, 05:06 PM

You'd think all those English grammar classes would rub off at some point ....

DownwardDawg
02-16-2018, 06:37 PM
Whomever is calling for Howlands Head needs their own damn heads examined by a medical professional. That or an optometrist if they have not been able to watch the games clearly.

We are a few no calls away from 8-5, third place, and an 8-11 ncaa seed. People just wanting to bitch. This basketball team is a hell of a lot more fun to watch than any we?ve had over a half decade.

They need a hysterectomy or a large tube of vagisil.