PDA

View Full Version : USM Starting Rotation this weekend

The Federalist Engineer
02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Friday - RHP Sandlin -JR vs Pilkington

Basically their All American reliever versus Pilkington. From memory of the regional final, this dude has some big time movement versus righties. Left handed Cody Brown torqued him for 3-run HR and then he hit Cody on his next AB. He wasn?t that sharp against us but he got some Ks.

Saturday - LH Stevie Powers So vs Small

Reliever last year

Sunday - RHP JC Keys Jr vs Billingsley

We hit this guy hard last year, was a reliever in Game-6. 4.1 innings and 5 Earned Runs

Their planned #1 starter is out Injured and their planned #2 is a TJ that is not ready. So, they have big pitchers on the shelf too. Basically, after Sandlin we are facing mid-week talent

Bully13
02-15-2018, 10:43 PM
17 the mustard buzzards. we gonna 17 them to hell and back . 17 them.

02-15-2018, 11:01 PM
Yeah we forget that these arm injuries are not just an MSU problem. Last year was a bit unlucky, but this year is really just normal

Goldendawg
02-15-2018, 11:03 PM
I expect us to sweep, but wish we would not play them in any sport. We just help finance their program with little in return for us.

Todd4State
02-15-2018, 11:11 PM
Is Matt Wallner injured? He is a probably first round pick next year.

Todd4State
02-15-2018, 11:12 PM
Yeah we forget that these arm injuries are not just an MSU problem. Last year was a bit unlucky, but this year is really just normal

Really so far- so far being the key word- it's just Spencer Price that has been injured.

We do have a lot of guys on the mend- but most of those are able to pitch. Self, France, Keegan James, and Breaux. Blake Smith should be 100% ready to go along with Ethan Small.

whataburger
02-15-2018, 11:17 PM
Is Matt Wallner injured? He is a probably first round pick next year.

He's fine. Had a hip issue last year (only affected him while pitching) but looks to be healthy in 2018. With Sandlin in the rotation, he'll be our stopper this year.

mparkerfd20
02-16-2018, 07:54 AM
I expect us to sweep, but wish we would not play them in any sport. We just help finance their program with little in return for us.

I don't expect a sweep, but will be disappointed if we don't win the series.

Cooterpoot
02-16-2018, 09:44 AM
I expect a sweep if we're worth a shit. USM has zero pitching.